• Show
Clear All

• She has two more to go (i think) with Mario and Nessa
    See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
    See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Patricia’s back?? Me like that!

Comment

• So Mariah considers herself as having four Christmas albums ;)
        " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
        Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
          So Mariah considers herself as having four Christmas albums ;)
          Haha yes, that was interesting. She definitely has 2 but we love everybody.
          To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• She looks fabulous!

Comment

• Yesssssss ... Patricia producer of "E=MC2 peak beauty" is back... I wonder what made her think she had 2 extra xmas albums...maybe she thinks last year's special and Lil' Snowman counts as one...

Comment

• To be precise, she said she has "like" four Christmas albums in response to Ryan somehow questioning why she would make another Christmas song.

I dont think she was being literal.

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post
                  It's a midtempo
                  As 90% of her work.
                  Queen of mid-tempo R&B masterpieces.

Comment

• I’m back for this new era! Hi everyone
                    Do you care for me beyond idolization?

Comment

• Where can we buy the Spanish edition? I can't find it on amazon spain

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post
                        The Spanish edition is available tonight for pre-order and it includes a gift

Originally posted by delapuerta View Post
                        The one is out tonight is Spanish from Spain, but I think if you understand Latin America Spanish you can try it. Also, Latin America Spanish is not homogeneus
                        It's the only Spanish version they're releasing.

Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                        https://twitter.com/MariahCarey/status/1460976555551768595
                        Excited!

Comment

• Originally posted by rashmimimi View Post
                          Where can we buy the Spanish edition? I can't find it on amazon spain
                          Not available yet. I think they will offer an exclusive pre-order window on their website beforehand starting tomorrow.

It costs about 22.90Euros

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post

Not available yet. I think they will offer an exclusive pre-order window on their website beforehand starting tomorrow.

It costs about 22.90Euros
                            Exactly. Tonight at 00.00 in Spain. It will include something extra.. I think bookmarks

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomer_MC View Post
                              Could it be that Mariah & Leona Lewis did something together?
                              I don't think so, but we love Leona.

Originally posted by Tomer_MC View Post
                              Nice! I like Merry Christmas With You as the follow up to MC & MC2U.
                              It sounds good!

Originally posted by jr588 View Post
                              Love how she's aware of that viral tweet with the DJ, LOL.
                              Nice interviews!

Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                              To be precise, she said she has "like" four Christmas albums in response to Ryan somehow questioning why she would make another Christmas song.

I dont think she was being literal.
                              Yeah, I think the same.
                              Plus the Magical Christmas Special from last year was a xmas soundtrack.

Comment

• Love this song

Comment

• Love the interviews. Not really excited about a series or a movie about her life. I’m afraid it will be messy.
                                  Eudaimonia
                                  Last.fm
                                  Instagram

Comment

• Great to see her doing some new serious interviews.
                                    Treated me kind, sweet destiny, carried me through desperation... Prayed through the nights, carried the weight on my own and now I know I've succeeded in finding the place I conceived... I had a Vision of Love

Comment

• Originally posted by Michiel View Post
                                      Love the interviews. Not really excited about a series or a movie about her life. I’m afraid it will be messy.
                                      I would need a really great screenplay writer and a great team of actors. The core plot of her life would make an amazing show, though.
                                      My Chart

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                          I would need a really great screenplay writer and a great team of actors. The core plot of her life would make an amazing show, though.
                                          Yeah, I agree.
                                          Her story-life is really fascinating.
                                          It could be something amazing if well done.

Comment

• In her interview with Mario Lopez she said that they will show the original Christmas special and this new stuff adds an element to it.

It didnt come across as an entirely new thing to me.

https://onwithmario.iheart.com/featu...-special-more/

Comment

In her interview with Mario Lopez she said that they will show the original Christmas special and this new stuff adds an element to it.

Oh.. hopefully it won’t be the anticlimax this makes it sound like…
                                              To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

In her interview with Mario Lopez she said that they will show the original Christmas special and this new stuff adds an element to it.

Oh no! I really would love a whole special, not bits and pieces, but let's wait and see.
                                                Amazing and focused interviews, plus it really feels like this is her, not just trying to be serious, but just insideful and relaxed.
                                                I love that Patricia is there! Not only because, when you take time for yourself and exercice, your brain feels healthy as well, and I want there to be happy, obviously! But also, because, when she does that, she usually puts out new music, and I'd love to get a new album.

I don't know If to buy the book again in Spanish, probably I will...

By the way, I think when she's talking about having four albums, I think she's kidding, making fun of herself, because she already has two, and keeps adding songs to her repertoire, and honestly, it's almost like a third album on itself, if you put them all together.

I'm just going to name whatever comes to mind.

1-Falling in love at Christmas
                                                2- The Star
                                                3- Lil Snowman
                                                4-Oh Santa Remix
                                                5-Sleigh Ride
                                                6- Sugar Plum Fairy
                                                7- When Christmas Comes Remix

That's all I remembered, I don't know If there's more... Yeah, maybe not even three albums LOL, but quite a few songs, for sure!! ;)
                                                Underneath The Stars

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                                                  So Mariah considers herself as having four Christmas albums ;)
                                                  She kinda does :

Merry Christmas (1994)
                                                  Merry Christmas II You (2010)
                                                  Mariah Carey’s All I Want For Christmas Is You (2017)
                                                  Mariah Carey’s Magical Christmas Special (2020)

Comment

• The first special was about 48min long so I guess even if whatever she is doing now amounts to 30min, it's still quite a lot.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X