Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LambChild View Post

There wouldn’t be anything to celebrate. Only Dynamite and to a lesser extent Butter have been the only 2 BTS songs to actually make any noise in the US.
    Wouldnt matter. You know perfectly well there would be headlines, twitter updates from stan accounts, Mariah getting a 20th number one would be a massive thing, regardless of how she gets it or who she gets it with.
    Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
    Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Lambs will have absolutely no problems claiming and celebrating that number one, should it happen. I have no doubts about that
      I remember people shaded Madonna when she was helped by Justin to get her biggest hit in years with 4 Minutes.
      But getting a 20th.no.1 would be a huge deal for sure, with BTS or not

Comment

• Originally posted by leoapp View Post

I remember people shaded Madonna when she was helped by Justin to get her biggest hit in years with 4 Minutes.
        A few people on stan twitter shading her makes no difference in the real world.
        Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
        Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

That’s a big difference to work with a younger but very talent artist like Justin

Comment

• Here we go. Someone had to start the BTS ish……
            anywho….
            what about this Christmas Original!!!!!!
            Jesus Born on This Day!

BTS can’t touch this ish………..
            they are so not in her league…..
            I don’t know them…..

Last edited by Cashiado; Thu November 18, 2021, 03:12.
            http://marcokircher.com
            http://reverbnation.com/marcokircher/songs

My YT Channel!
            https://www.youtube.com/user/Cashiado
            IG: marco235

Comment

• She's at it once again. Let's see how many remixes she will release to push the song atop.

A place in time still belongs to us...

Comment

• She recorded Merry Christmas during the best possible vocal era. Her tone was everything

Comment

Seeing how Coldplay easily got a no.1 featured BTS...
                  In case Mariah got her 20th no.1 by collaborating with BTS, but also risking her legacy (using a hot artist to get an easy no.1), would Lambs be okay?
                  Actually, the majority of MC fans has no problem with it. They want her to tie the Beatles record.
                  They know BTS is the only recent hot artist who can make their dream come true.
                  Some delusional old lambs who think Mariah can score #1 by herself or she can work with whomever she want wouldn't be happy but nobody cares...
                  Mariah x BTS should happen...
                  Last edited by Anderson; Thu November 18, 2021, 07:07.
                  Mariah Carey x BTS
                  #20th No.1

Comment

• Coldplay feat BTS single "My universe" is still doing great on Spotify (Global)
                    and nobody blames Coldplay and their fans are very happy with the fact that one of the great rock bands scored #1 in 13 years.
                    Coldplay even sent a thankful message to BTS...
                    A few lambs here need to stop being childish...
                    Last edited by Anderson; Thu November 18, 2021, 07:06.
                    Mariah Carey x BTS
                    #20th No.1

Comment

• Anybody seen the movie Groundhog Day? I feel like I’m in it.

Comment

• Girl wtf

Comment

• Originally posted by naughtynae View Post
                          Anybody seen the movie Groundhog Day? I feel like I’m in it.
                          Lmao

Comment

Hahahahahahaha

Comment

• I think fans have much less of an issue with a collaboration with BTS than they do with the relentless mention of them in this thread.
                              To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

Nice one
                                She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

• Please keep posts in this thread centred on Mariah
                                  See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                  See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Mariah featured briefly in the new Masterclass ad

Comment

• New Interview with USA Today:
                                      https://usatoday.com/story/entertain...ph/6403445001/

She says:

Q: Your Apple TV+ special last year was so fun with Ariana Grande and Jennifer Hudson. What can we expect from the new one?

Carey: I don’t want to give anything away, but the gentleman on the phone with us (Franklin) will on there, as well as Khalid. And I’m doing another song that is a fan favorite that I didn’t perform in the first Christmas special. I really love what it looks like.

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                        New Interview with USA Today:

She says:

Mmmm... Fan fave that wasn’t performed last year? I hope that would be a One Child!

Other possible songs: Born is the king, Auld Lang Syne, Miss you most, and what else?

Comment

She says:

hopefully, that has to mean Miss You Most at Christmas Time

Comment

• No chance..
                                            I can't even know what to say...

Comment

• Omg looks like it’s finally Jesus Born On This Day's time to shine! :,)
                                              Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

She says:

A bit dissapointing but ok

Comment

• My fav Mariah carol is Jesus oh what a wonderful child.. the last part is gorgeous

Comment

She says:

Christmas (bpch) maybe?
                                                    Where are you Christmas?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X