Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post

Which is why something like the McDonalds thing would very much be necessary to fund some of these projects.

Whether we like this or that or not
    She's gotta work and make money to be able to do what she wants.
    Right!
    #mariahcarey #lambforlife

Comment

• Wait... what new version of Can't Let Go?

What did I miss?
      MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• I swear Mariah hasn't aged since 2012

Comment

Wait... what new version of Can't Let Go?

What did I miss?
          The acoustic version from leg one of the butterfly returns.
          " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
          Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaloki View Post
            I swear Mariah hasn't aged since 2012
            and so haven't we, her lambs. It's a gift of taste.
            My Chart

Comment

• LMAO @ Mariah reffering to C(BPCH) as "my second most popular Xmas song"! All I could think of is this post.

Originally posted by GlenMarley View Post
              Mariah just wont invest on C(BPCH) because its not her song and she will gain nothing from it but the visibility from its success. That's why shes so eager to push other songs she did write instead.

However, Im certain she will eventually get tired and end up pushing it and gaining more success from it than from Oh Santa and all other original attempts combined. At this point, she has to expand the public's interest in her from AIWFCIY and C(BPCH) is just that girl.
              BTW, I dont think I enjoy Tessa as an interviewer anymore. She does not seem spontaneous at all with Mariah.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

The acoustic version from leg one of the butterfly returns.
                Ooh thanks.

I thought it was from the past 6 months or so.

I know however I've missed things from Mariah - I'm not an Insta Lamb. So if it's not posted here I don't know her.
                MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

Ooh thanks.

I thought it was from the past 6 months or so.

I know however I've missed things from Mariah - I'm not an Insta Lamb. So if it's not posted here I don't know her.
                  It was posted and discussed here in great detail after every show

Comment

It was posted and discussed here in great detail after every show
                    Are you mocking me Alison?

The Can't Let Go from Butterfly Returns I seem to remember - but that was like two years ago!

I am a busy man.
                    Last edited by InfoFromAus; Sat November 20, 2021, 00:01.
                    MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

Are you mocking me Alison?

The Can't Let Go from Butterfly Returns I seem to remember - but that was like two years ago!

I am a busy man.
                      Just a bit but only for fun

Yeah i know it was two years ago but it was the first time she did that new arrangement. I loved it and demanded a studio version of it that never happened. I will never forgive her for it

Comment

• Well, that's why naughty's post about a Butterfly Lounge Sessions album would be fantastic.
                        MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

Well, that's why naughty's post about a Butterfly Lounge Sessions album would be fantastic.
                          Oh it might be an album, I took it up as a concert type thing.

Comment

• I have now surpassed 560 streams for FILAC on Spotify:

345x Original
                            114x Extended Radio
                            102x Radio Version

making it my most streamed individual song of 2021. <3
                            My Chart

Comment

• That was a bloody great interview!!! I feel cleansed.

Comment

• Just a thought, could SUD be reincarnated inside the Butterfly Lounge

Comment

• Originally posted by skylynx View Post
                                  Just a thought, could SUD be reincarnated inside the Butterfly Lounge
                                  This is what I thought she may have been talking about she has planned for the spring. I don’t want it reincarnated though, I want the 1995 version.
                                  funny how one can learn
                                  to grow numb to the madness
                                  and block it away

Comment

• Originally posted by skylynx View Post
                                    Just a thought, could SUD be reincarnated inside the Butterfly Lounge
                                    With Monroe singing it

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post

With Monroe singing it
                                      That is also what I was thinking.

I am glad she (maybe not on purpose) cleared up what had happened with this year’s Xmas special. I’m glad that her original concept is still in development for potentially next year.

So “The Butterfly Lounge” could potentially be an album, documentary and/or a docu-series. All of that is exciting!

I wonder what the surprise in April is! She said it’s something she’s never done before and always wanted to do.

P.S. I love Nessa’s idea of a Mariah Carey Christmas Theme Park or Yearly Festival. That would be amazing! In my head, I would love a theme park like Dollywood for Mariah.

Comment

• So Mariah confirmed she is not currently attached to a label. I’m curious to see how she will distribute her music in the future. She seems to be content owning her masters of her recordings moving forward.

Comment

• ^NFT

Comment

• Mariah must be laughing at Britney’s latest stories on Instagram lol

Comment

• People are still talking about SUD ? It was cute for a moment but for me it has long passed. Should have been released with the book with her original vocals and nothing more. As soon as she started talking about redoing it with Millie Bobbie brown or whoever I was like Ok Pass.

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                                                Mariah must be laughing at Britney’s latest stories on Instagram lol
                                                Why? What’s on them?

Comment

• Originally posted by jr588 View Post
                                                  Why? What’s on them?
                                                  she dragged and exposed xtina

Comment

Oh it might be an album, I took it up as a concert type thing.
                                                    I was meaning an album (I’d much prefer that) and the documentary being her, the band and the featured artists working on the music with interviews in between for the documentary. As far as staged ‘live’ performances she can keep them.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X