No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monroe is credited as “Monroe Carey Cannon” on the new Apple special.

I thought she didn’t have a middle name, like Mariah?

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
      New interview with etalk

DEAD when Mariah says she didn't like her version of C(BPCH) but has grown to like it a bit better now. First Someday, and now C(BPCH). Hating those two songs or versions are true crimes against nature.

Comment

• Originally posted by banksy View Post
        Monroe is credited as “Monroe Carey Cannon” on the new Apple special.

I thought she didn’t have a middle name, like Mariah?
        That’s just a double barrelled surname - many people who combine surnames or use both parents names have this, not the same as a middle name which would be a first name

Comment

• Mariah’s taste in her own music is very questionable sometimes. Like how can you hate Someday and love Save The Day? Haha
          To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Sometimes, when you are a perfectionist, you are so into every detail that can't appreciate more simple things, less busy from background vocals and all. I think that's why she thinks this way about those songs.
            As I love most of Mariah's background vocals on songs, like on the Butterfly album, or Caution, I also think it's nice to have some stripped music as well sometimes.
            Underneath The Stars

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
              She recorded Merry Christmas during the best possible vocal era. Her tone was everything
              Say it louder for the people in the back.

Comment

• Originally posted by WhenUWalkBy View Post
                Maybe she'll really move to MC16 right after the holiday season? Too good to be true.
                Patricia is back tho

Comment

• LOL at the MC ​​​​​plush doll eerily staring over her shoulder in that etalk interview .. I just couldn't stay focused on their conversation
                  Mariah Carey is the first and only artiste to have #1 singles in four different decades
                  Your basic faves could never

Comment

• It was only that day.
                    White Xmas is outside the Top 200 as of now.
                    She's leading the race and by a big margin.
                    It's the most streamed xmas song on Spotify with 480K and Brenda comes second with 380K.

Also I don't understand why people only focus on Spotify.
                    Mariah leads on airplay, sales (iTunes, Amazon) and every other streaming platorm as well (Apple, Pandora, TIDAL, YouTube).

Last year when Spotify foiled MC and Brenda had better placement on the playlisting and she was pulling bigger numbers on there and her song was being discounted on iTunes, Mariah still had over 50 points more on the BB Hot 100.
                    Well, that tells you something.

Originally posted by skylynx View Post
                    Interesting, she's getting outstreamed on Spotify by White Christmas. that's a bit worrying, what gives...

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernMonkey View Post
                      Mariah’s taste in her own music is very questionable sometimes. Like how can you hate Someday and love Save The Day? Haha
                      Her comments about CBPCH was shocking...like...

I wonder what she doesnt like about it?
                      See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                      See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Loved her interview with Nessa. Love their relationship.
                        She's been so calm and chill in all the ones they aired!
                        I know the Spanish ones are going to be weird. That journalist was kinda shading her.

Originally posted by Kaloki View Post
                        I swear Mariah hasn't aged since 2012
                        She looks so MOAIA!

Comment

• A masterpiece.

There's no instruments here. IT'S ALL HER FVCKING VOICE!

The arrangement slaps hard.

I wish she would open her (future) concerts with this one instead oh Hark! (I mean, no remove Hark! 'cause she always kills it but put it the middle or near the end).

This was so good!

Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post
                          Such a shame this version was omitted from the original US release of Merry Christmas.

I don't understand why they would deprive people of this in 1994 - this is brilliant.

Comment

• Originally posted by wolfily View Post
                            LOL at the MC ​​​​​plush doll eerily staring over her shoulder in that etalk interview .. I just couldn't stay focused on their conversation

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernMonkey View Post
                              Mariah’s taste in her own music is very questionable sometimes. Like how can you hate Someday and love Save The Day? Haha
                              and be totally obsessed with FILAC

Comment

• What?
                                MC doesn't like the original C(BPCH) AKA '94 version?
                                Girl, bye.

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                                  As she should
                                  I'm obsessed with FILAC too.

Comment

• Not Xmas related but didn't know about this:

(RARE UNSEEN) Mariah at the B96 Chicago Summer Bash, June 28th 1998 - credit to the Utah Mariah Carey Museum (@/umcmuseum on Instagram - go follow them for more rare pics from this date!).

She performed My All/Stay Awhile and OSD with Boyz II Men here - this is a pic of her singing My All/Stay Awhile.

Comment

• I wonder how CasualFlow feels about FILAC?

He's been MIA for a long time.

C'mon bro, show up!

Comment

• Mariah Carey on vocal comparisons to Christina Aguilera, Jessica Simpson & their voices!

HumbleRiah.

Comment

• Comment

• Is this a new pic?
                                            Looks like an outtake from 2018-ish.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                                              https://twitter.com/_Whk_/status/1461370926818230278

As it should. She always has shown true respect for gospel music and make her contributions

Comment

• Btw, Mariah looks so gorgeous and happy in the Fall in Love at Christmas (Behind the Scenes) vid.
                                                Love her interactions w/ Khalid, Kirk, Tanaka, dem kids and the band & BG singers. All so casual and chill.

Btw, for those who were saying that her face was retouched to make it slimmer in the official vid, she looks exactly the same in the BTS vid

---

Comment

• Do you think she will return to Vegas? The butterfly returns ended when Covid started and I loved to watch vids of every leg. I know she's said she wants to be caurious due to the pandemic but I miss her on the stage

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post

And please don't forget her hate for Prisoner and her obsession with STD.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X