Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ferrero View Post
    How could she be losing money on FILAC when it is used in a Apple Special?
    Exactly.

Originally posted by bm08 View Post
    Massive streams for AIWFCIY yesterday
    We are so close to the +2M update!

Also another great day for her in the US.
    Slaying on US iTunes Top 20 and on US Apple as well at #26.

Comment

• This performance was so festive! LOL

Comment

• I’m really excited about new music, and especially MC16. At the same I’m really scared about her re-inventing her own songs. As much as I appreciated the WBT (Valentine’s version), I don’t feel like I want a full album/EP of those. It would be nice it she would do something like that on tour, but not as a separate project in my humble opinion . At the same time she can do whatever she wants, and I’ll buy it haha. But I think most fans are enthusiastic about a new full studio effort, especially with those vocals she has been hyping !
        Eudaimonia
        Last.fm
        Instagram

Comment

• Originally posted by Michiel View Post
          I’m really excited about new music, and especially MC16. At the same I’m really scared about her re-inventing her own songs. As much as I appreciated the WBT (Valentine’s version), I don’t feel like I want a full album/EP of those. It would be nice it she would do something like that on tour, but not as a separate project in my humble opinion . At the same time she can do whatever she wants, and I’ll buy it haha. But I think most fans are enthusiastic about a new full studio effort, especially with those vocals she has been hyping !
          It would be nice if she does it as a separate project to MC16...What I am also hyped about is her reimaging other people's songs (Seemingly with them a part of it??)

I think we are going to start seeing her only release her re-recordings for marrketing and stuff as she would own the new masters - similar to Swift.
          See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
          See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Just watched the new Holiday special of the Solar Opposites on Disney+ and it featured AIWFCIY original version by Mariah in multiple scenes.... didn't expect that lol
            Last edited by dancamz; Mon November 22, 2021, 14:42.

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post

It would be nice if she does it as a separate project to MC16...What I am also hyped about is her reimaging other people's songs (Seemingly with them a part of it??)

I think we are going to start seeing her only release her re-recordings for marrketing and stuff as she would own the new masters - similar to Swift.
              exactly. If she feels compelled to remake her own songs (I hope not like CME 2020) then I hope it is not a part of MC16. I want all new material.

Comment

• Originally posted by jr588 View Post
                exactly. If she feels compelled to remake her own songs (I hope not like CME 2020) then I hope it is not a part of MC16. I want all new material.
                I think she's working on both things, but it's more like a process.
                Hopefully we're having something in 2022.

I also hope it's not like CME '20 and more like WBT (Late Night Mix) but with her current voice (the re-imagined versions I mean).

Comment

• Mariah Carey - Monthly Listeners on Spotify:

She's gaining almost 700K daily.

Comment

• Grammy nods out tomorrow. Let's see if her memoir can claim a nod

Comment

• Originally posted by banksy View Post
                      Mariah should give us the unreleased tracks/outtakes from Merry Christmas next year. She’s already gone into the vault for The Rarities, so the precedent has been set.
                      Is there really anything left, surely they would've released it by now.

But hey, a super edition of MC with vault material would do really well.

Comment

• It's also at #25 in the US with 564,501 streams with 11 Adele songs in front.

Last year it was at #10 on this same Sunday frame with 724,860 streams. So it's actually doing a bit worse.

Comment

• The comparisons with 2020 should be left in 2020 and not be continued. AIWFCIY remains the biggest xmas song in November overall.

It is still the one that sets the bar (even if that bar is bit lower this year).
                          My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by skylynx View Post

Is there really anything left, surely they would've released it by now.

But hey, a super edition of MC with vault material would do really well.
                            The process by which these things surfaced was not by label demand, but by Mariah's work and effort so I am not sure this is true.I believe she has to organise a bit more by literally searching crates for her work and that takes time, effort and money.

Comment

• Interview with ExtraTV coming tonight

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                The comparisons with 2020 should be left in 2020 and not be continued. AIWFCIY remains the biggest xmas song in November overall.

It is still the one that sets the bar (even if that bar is bit lower this year).
                                That's your choice to view it that way...but clearly the facts are it's doing a bit weaker on Spotify both positionally (even with the Adele songs deleted) and in streams. Yes. that's attributed some part to the early Christmas demand last year though let's see if it's able to match last year's post Thanksgiving when AIWFCIY rose to #2 the days right after Thanksgiving on Spotify.

Comment

• Ah the media.....the "self-proclaimed" Queen of Christmas.....WTF, she never asked for that title....its the media that labelled her that...or was it the fans on soial media?

Comment

• She's back!

Comment

• Comment

• Oops

I want to know the stats from each component.

Comment

• Comment

• we love amazon.
                                            My Chart

Comment

• Taylor just re-recorded Christmas Tree Farm.
                                              Will this be of any threat?
                                              I can't even know what to say...

Comment

• Originally posted by Milano View Post
                                                Taylor just re-recorded Christmas Tree Farm.
                                                Will this be of any threat?
                                                no.

if she's lucky... she could sneak in to the top 20 tho.
                                                My Chart

Comment

• a little reminder that this remix is a #masterpiece ❤️

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dfVidcFkkCU

The Queen of pop/rnb singles & associated hiphop remixes!

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                                    we love amazon.
                                                    She's queen on there

Comment

Working...
                                                    X