Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
    no.

if she's lucky... she could sneak in to the top 20 tho.
    She's probably releasing 10 new versions on Xmas week

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

She's probably releasing 10 new versions on Xmas week
      she would need 35 version tho.

People are always talking about Spotify... but are we aware that the videos of AIWFCIY also reach a combined 20 million streams on Xmas day?
      My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by Milano View Post
        Taylor just re-recorded Christmas Tree Farm.
        Will this be of any threat?
        not at all it's an amazon exclusive

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
          She's back!

Nice to see her back there!!
          Underneath The Stars

Comment

she would need 35 version tho.

People are always talking about Spotify... but are we aware that the videos of AIWFCIY also reach a combined 20 million streams on Xmas day?
            I know, I was just joking around.

Yeah, she has those massive YT streams - and also slays on Apple.
            I know she also does great on Pandora but we don't have numbers.

Comment

• Z 100 INTERVIEW

Mariah Carey Doesn't Want To Rush Christmas

Comment

• Let's talk "song of the decade"... do you think that AIWFCIY has a shot this decade?

Run so far: 1 - 29 - 24 - 2 - 1 - 2 - 1 - 9 - 36

2010s: the song did not make it at all: 29 - 25 - 21 - 26 - 27 - 26 - 50 - 40 - 35 - 26 - 22 - 18 - 11 - 23 - 17 - 20 - 16 - 35 - 21 - 11 - 9 - 9 - 13 - 29 - 14 - 7 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 39 - 31 - 18 - 3 - 1 - 1

My Chart

Comment

• OMG Queen of Promo jumped out

Comment

Z 100 INTERVIEW

the biopic is the first thing in line in her plans? no mariah, mc16 first please!!

Comment

Z 100 INTERVIEW

Queen of not answering the questions

Comment

• funny that she did an interview with Z100... they'd rather eat broken glass than play her music.
                        My Chart

Comment

• The 8 part series about her life sounds better the more I'm thinking about it... but it needs to have GREAT actors and amazing screenwriters. And it needs to be controversial... all the bad stuff must be highlighted... and they could even throw in her meetings with all the presidents that she has met beginning with Bush senior, then Clinton, then Bush jr and then her (secret) affair Barack and of course also Donald Trump... Mariah & the Don met idk 100 times at those events that they both attended.

The most interesting part will be the Glitter era though... (and whoever is going to play Eminem and J.Lo). The internet will break if that happens.

+ she could release one song that serves as the soundtrack to it.
                          My Chart

Comment

Let's talk "song of the decade"... do you think that AIWFCIY has a shot this decade?

2010s: the song did not make it at all: 29 - 25 - 21 - 26 - 27 - 26 - 50 - 40 - 35 - 26 - 22 - 18 - 11 - 23 - 17 - 20 - 16 - 35 - 21 - 11 - 9 - 9 - 13 - 29 - 14 - 7 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 39 - 31 - 18 - 3 - 1 - 1

Yeah, I think she'll be #1 at least one or two weeks this year, and the song has become a synonym of Christmas, so I think she'll be number one many more times during the years to come.
                            Underneath The Stars

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post

the biopic is the first thing in line in her plans? no mariah, mc16 first please!!
                              First before a Broadway show is how I interpreted it.
                              See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                              See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

OMG Queen of Promo jumped out
                                I feel super spoiled with these many interviews!! Love it! She dodged the Broadway question and got back to business. Lol
                                Underneath The Stars

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post

First before a Broadway show is how I interpreted it.
                                  Her Xmas empire truly needs a Christmas show on Broadway. Her music screams musical. Before the decade ends, we will see that materialize. I'm 100% certain of that.

I want Mariah to become an EGOT...

Grammys she has.
                                  Oscars she needs for a song.
                                  Emmy she needs for her xmas special.
                                  Tony she could achieve for best original musical or sth.

make it happen TeamMariah.
                                  My Chart

Comment

• EXTRA TV INTERVIEW

Mariah Carey Talks GRITTY Adaptation of Her Memoir

Love how proud she's of FILAC.
                                    Promo baby, promo!

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                                      She has the masterclass and the biopic thing next year.
                                      See the extra tv interview, she's very excited about it.

I think she's gonna keep working on new music but I don't expect a new album in 2022 tbh. Maybe some new songs or collabos?
                                      I hope I'm wrong LOL, but she's focused on her book/biopic/story.

Also LMAO at her keep saying she has 4 xmas albums

Comment

• Originally posted by chilled View Post
                                        Yeah, I think she'll be #1 at least one or two weeks this year, and the song has become a synonym of Christmas, so I think she'll be number one many more times during the years to come.
                                        I hope BB doesn't change any rule

Comment

• Originally posted by chilled View Post
                                          I feel super spoiled with these many interviews!! Love it! She dodged the Broadway question and got back to business. Lol

We love ha.

Comment

Let's talk "song of the decade"... do you think that AIWFCIY has a shot this decade?

Blinding Lights' chart run was just too strong. AIW might have a chance if it pulls a consistent 3-week stay atop starting this year till 2029.
                                            A place in time still belongs to us...

Comment

• Ok, this interview was kinda annoying. It's the very typical interview problem that she has......compare this to the Nessa interview where she was clearly more comfortable and free flowing.

She spent 3 mins or more answering the first question.....couldn't answer it succinctly and have to go on multiple tangents.

* She seems to always have to add to things when keeping it simple and to the point every now and again would be better (i..e Khalid, who I love, ok we get it you collabed with him what else can you say about it).
                                              * Contradicts herself or corrects herself.....i.e. afraid that others may take it the wrong way. I mean who gives a crap, just say it and go with your instinct and feeling in the momment.
                                              * #1 instant New York Best Seller - unnecessary.....a regular person would look at that and sense a slight arrogance. It's not relevant to the conversation and disrupts the flow of what she's sayng.
                                              * Not sure why she needs to explain too much about the bipic project now, nothing is really locked so why reveal it too much. Leave a bit of myster and suprise the audience when it's ready.

Comment

I hope BB doesn't change any rule
                                                Hope so too!!
                                                Underneath The Stars

Comment

We love ha.
                                                  Hehe. Yes, we do!
                                                  Underneath The Stars

Comment

• Originally posted by carey18ph View Post

Blinding Lights' chart run was just too strong. AIW might have a chance if it pulls a consistent 3-week stay atop starting this year till 2029.
                                                    You might be right. That song was a monster.

2020 - 4 weeks Top 10
                                                    2021 - 5 weeks Top 10
                                                    2022 - 5 weeks Top 10
                                                    2023 - 5 weeks Top 10
                                                    2024 - 5 weeks Top 10
                                                    2025 - 5 weeks Top 10
                                                    2026 - 5 weeks Top 10
                                                    2027 - 5 weeks Top 10
                                                    2028 - 5 weeks Top 10
                                                    2029 - 5 weeks Top 10
                                                    = 49 weeks in the Top 10 and maybe 68 total weeks charting... it could potentially end up very, VERY hight up there.

I think that by 2029 the song could be triple diamond in the US. LOL and account for 55-60 million consumption sales.

If it continues to perform like that... in the UK also, where it has already sold 3,2 million consumption units... it might just hit 7-8 million consumption units in that country as well (making it eligible for 11 or 12x platinum. I hope all of this will be happening because I'm living for haterz to have nervous breakdowns every single year.
                                                    My Chart

Comment

Working...
                                                    X