No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone remind me how to block someone so I can’t read their posts… for my mental health. I can’t seem to find the option.,
    Forget the image, forget the ensembles, forget the rumors, forget the short skirts, big hair.....

Comment

• More proof MC / her team reads and takes note of what we talk about on here .... The Plush Doll that was staring eerily over her shoulder in her previous interviews has now been demoted all the way back, looking away from the camera ... LOL!!!!
      Mariah Carey is the first and only artiste to have #1 singles in four different decades
      Your basic faves could never

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
        She's back!

G.O.A.T.
        Mariah Carey is the first and only artiste to have #1 singles in four different decades

Comment

• SCREAMING when she pleaded for the lambs to not destroy her for saying she didn't like her original recording of C(BPCH) ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Almond View Post
            SCREAMING when she pleaded for the lambs to not destroy her for saying she didn't like her original recording of C(BPCH) ...
            My exact reaction too! Haha.

Comment

• The original CBPCH cannot be more perfect. And with this she's telling us she's abandoning it, and the new version will be pushed in the future.

But she does need a version, an arrangement, she can actually perform going forward. So that's alright. We'll always have the original for our private use
              I can't even know what to say...

Comment

SCREAMING when she pleaded for the lambs to not destroy her for saying she didn't like her original recording of C(BPCH) ...
                And she acknowledged that WE WERE RIGHT about CBPCH

That song is perfect the way it is.

Comment

She's so funny
                  See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                  See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by wolfily View Post

And she acknowledged that WE WERE RIGHT about CBPCH

That song is perfect the way it is.
                    Yeah, that made laugh out loud. Haha She's hilarious!!
                    Underneath The Stars

Comment

• It’s understandable she wants to hit all her bullet points during these relatively short interviews, but the loops she takes to get there r really funny sometimes .
                      Eudaimonia
                      Last.fm
                      Instagram

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                        Let's talk "song of the decade"... do you think that AIWFCIY has a shot this decade?

Run so far: 1 - 29 - 24 - 2 - 1 - 2 - 1 - 9 - 36

2010s: the song did not make it at all: 29 - 25 - 21 - 26 - 27 - 26 - 50 - 40 - 35 - 26 - 22 - 18 - 11 - 23 - 17 - 20 - 16 - 35 - 21 - 11 - 9 - 9 - 13 - 29 - 14 - 7 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 39 - 31 - 18 - 3 - 1 - 1

There’s no chance at all. Blinding lights is already the #1 song OF ALL TIME. No other song has a chance to top that this decade

Comment

• Originally posted by automaticprincess View Post
                          Can someone remind me how to block someone so I can’t read their posts… for my mental health. I can’t seem to find the option.,
                          LOL, I wish it would exist!

Comment

• Originally posted by wolfily View Post
                            More proof MC / her team reads and takes note of what we talk about on here .... The Plush Doll that was staring eerily over her shoulder in her previous interviews has now been demoted all the way back, looking away from the camera ... LOL!!!!
                            Of course, she reads us.
                            She's probably one of the trolls on here

Originally posted by Almond View Post
                            LMAO
                            She knows us well

Comment

• Originally posted by Milano View Post
                              The original CBPCH cannot be more perfect. And with this she's telling us she's abandoning it, and the new version will be pushed in the future.

But she does need a version, an arrangement, she can actually perform going forward. So that's alright. We'll always have the original for our private use
                              But the new version is even harder LMAO (at least judging by that snippet).
                              Same high notes (there's some F5s) and it's only 20 seconds and also imagine the amount of runs and transitions she added!

Comment

• Please correct me if my figures are wrong here, but I believe that so I far, AIWFC has spent around 40 weeks on the hot 100?

Blinding Lights, in total, spent 90 weeks on the hot 100. In one decade. Which is insane.

BUT, by my (perhaps poor maths) that means that, if AIW spends on average 5 weeks on the hot 100 every year, in 10 years, it will match that and become the No.1 song of all time? Unless, of course, someone comes along and outpaces that.

Comment

• 45 weeks if I remember correctly

Comment

• 1. Even Stevie Wonder can see that Blinding Lights being the all time #1 is a lie.

2. LMAO @ Mariah excusing herself before attempting to disrespect the greatness of C(BPCH). The lambily is ON IT and we're "quick to check a bitch if she's out of line".

3. THANK GOD @ her saying she was the book adaptation to be top-tier and not a rushed thing. I honestly hope they go for a series rather than a film. I dont see the story working as a film, tbh. Its made for a series, with each episode focusing on a different chapter of her life.

Comment

• Originally posted by GlenMarley View Post
                                      1. Even Stevie Wonder can see that Blinding Lights being the all time #1 is a lie.
                                      LMAO, bye

Comment

• Originally posted by Watlingstreet View Post
                                        Please correct me if my figures are wrong here, but I believe that so I far, AIWFC has spent around 40 weeks on the hot 100?

Blinding Lights, in total, spent 90 weeks on the hot 100. In one decade. Which is insane.

BUT, by my (perhaps poor maths) that means that, if AIW spends on average 5 weeks on the hot 100 every year, in 10 years, it will match that and become the No.1 song of all time? Unless, of course, someone comes along and outpaces that.
                                        AIWFCIY spends around 5 weeks in the top 10... and 7-8 weeks on the H100... If the song can add more and more weeks at #1 (currently 5), then I can see it become the biggest song ever in terms of BB charting points.
                                        My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                          AIWFCIY spends around 5 weeks in the top 10... and 7-8 weeks on the H100... If the song can add more and more weeks at #1 (currently 5), then I can see it become the biggest song ever in terms of BB charting points.
                                          I don't know if it's gonna happen this decade, but if it keeps charting like this, yes to the biggest song ever in terms of BB charting points, especially 'cause she has always 1 week with massive points (+450). Last year the highest was on Xmas week with 491 and in 2019 AIW pulled 522 points that same week.
                                          Last edited by Shaka; Tue November 23, 2021, 16:34.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

LOL, I wish it would exist!
                                              It's possible!! Go to your settings and search in there. You can add users there

Comment

• Why is Madonna higher than Mariah now?

In their last update (2018 I think) MC was higher than her.

I don't understand their lists tbh

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post
                                                  It's possible!! Go to your settings and search in there. You can add users there
                                                  Didn't know that!
                                                  Thanx bae!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                                                    Why is Madonna higher than Mariah now?

In their last update (2018 I think) MC was higher than her.

I don't understand their lists tbh
                                                    I think is cos this list is only focus on the hot 100 and the other one is the list of the greatest artists of all time

Comment

Working...
                                                    X