Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post

OMG - I love how she can tell the photo was from the Rainbow era just by a quick glance at her hairstyle/outfit And her death facial expression when someone dares to ask her to sing something while she's ruining her voice doing all day tv interviews...

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post

CTIITAA is still my second favorite original Xmas song

I always thought it deserved a full vocal festive uptempo Motown reinvention, the melody and lyrics are just brilliant, the soaring ending, magic
      THIS. I find CTIITAA a pleasant ambient song, but it is too slow and snoozy for me - it just crawls here and there too much, for my taste. An uptempo festive version would rescucitate it, in my opinion...

Comment

• Originally posted by Almond View Post

OMG - I love how she can tell the photo was from the Rainbow era just by a quick glance at her hairstyle/outfit And her death facial expression when someone dares to ask her to sing something while she's ruining her voice doing all day tv interviews...
        but she sounded really good ;)

We love Argentina btw. WE (as in all the lambs) and we need to bring the woman to the country and do some shows already. I mean seeing that reporter fangirling his devotion into worship is just so beautiful to see. And I know that all Argentine lambs are that devoted.

We should start a petition.
        My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
          BLACK GIRL NERDS INTERVIEW

Mariah Carey Loves The Tradition of Celebrating Christmas Each Year With Fans

Great interview. I love how she says she is gonna put the song first and not the collab with someone famous.
          She is right. Lots of duets with two famous people are not necesarily the best of work of either artist.
          My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

but she sounded really good ;)

We love Argentina btw. WE (as in all the lambs) and we need to bring the woman to the country and do some shows already. I mean seeing that reporter fangirling his devotion into worship is just so beautiful to see. And I know that all Argentine lambs are that devoted.

We should start a petition.
            Getting the self proclaimed recluse out of her lair is going to be difficult.....very difficult.

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post

that green screen looks so bad and amaturish with all the money mcdonalds has they couldn't do a better job or put her on an actual restaurant?
              What makes you think the problem is McDonalds?

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

yes. And if Nicks wants all of his children to come together he can book Madison Square Garden or sth... it's not Mariah's responsibility.

Comment

• Originally posted by skylynx View Post

What makes you think the problem is McDonalds?
                  Who do think is paying for it?

Comment

• It sounds the same to me

Comment

• Oh the meltdown that will ensue...

I can't even know what to say...

Comment

• AIWFCIY is Diamond

See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                        See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

that green screen looks so bad and amaturish with all the money mcdonalds has they couldn't do a better job or put her on an actual restaurant?
                          She *is* in front of the restaurant btw.
                          See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                          See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Dedicated was really a bop

Comment

• I'm really sceptical about that new version of CBPCH
                              I can't even know what to say...

Comment

• So in reality, there will be no performances of FALIC as this is 100% the recorded version with some bad lip synch action..
                                To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
                                  Dedicated was really a bop

Comment

• Can't wait to hear the new arrangement of C(BPCH). Even if it has chipmunk vocals, I don't care... her version is a juggernaught smash and, just like I did with One More Try, I will just mentally replace her vocals with fatter vocals in my head and enjoy all the new runs and trills and instrumentals...

Comment

• Loving all of these interviews so far, must have taken at least 2 hours for her to wrap it up.
                                      She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

It sounds the same to me
                                        Sounds better than the studio version to me?
                                        She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

• Originally posted by MrDash View Post

Sounds better than the studio version to me?
                                          It’s exactly the same vocal.
                                          To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

We, Argentinian Lambs, are a very cute and loyal fanbase I must say

Mariah will spend a fab time with us here
                                            Sell it Shaka, sell it!! A visit to her Argentinian lambs is long overdue.
                                            Underneath The Stars

Comment

We, Argentinian Lambs, are a very cute and loyal fanbase I must say

Mariah will spend a fab time with us here

Eh - you promised to run naked down the street last Christmas and share a photo here, and you didn't.

So I ain't buying the loyal fanbase I must say.

MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                                AIWFCIY is Diamond

Yay for that Diamond certification!! I am also excited she talked about Miss you most, Born this day and One Child. She always sings CTIITAA, so, I'm not surprised she talked about it.
                                                Underneath The Stars

Comment

My favorite song on MIAMTEC. So fresh and fun!!
                                                  Underneath The Stars

Comment

This.

Faded - Dedicated - Beautiful - Thirsty - MILG

Despite a lot of problems with the album, this was a strong run

Comment

Working...
                                                    X