No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol at the new commercial. Thank god for the last dishes line. At least it was funny. Get those coins Mimi!

Comment

• I can't with that new commercial lol Funny, tho.
      Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• Last edited by mm2912; Fri November 26, 2021, 16:47.

Comment

• You can really tell Mariah is doing a lot of these questionable commercials (some game app), cryptocurrency ads, McDonalds collaboration lately because she hasn’t been able to tour/do Vegas shows. The money gotta come from somewhere but damn a legend doesn’t need to be doing these type of things. It isn’t fitting for someone of her status.

Even the liquor is questionable - the past few interviews where she’s plugged it was kind of cringe too.

Comment

• But it's fuuuuunnnnyyyy
            I can't even know what to say...

Comment

• Originally posted by jeejust View Post
              You can really tell Mariah is doing a lot of these questionable commercials (some game app), cryptocurrency ads, McDonalds collaboration lately because she hasn’t been able to tour/do Vegas shows. The money gotta come from somewhere but damn a legend doesn’t need to be doing these type of things. It isn’t fitting for someone of her status.

Even the liquor is questionable - the past few interviews where she’s plugged it was kind of cringe too.
              I kinda agree
              To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• She looks gorgeous

See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by jeejust View Post
                  You can really tell Mariah is doing a lot of these questionable commercials (some game app), cryptocurrency ads, McDonalds collaboration lately because she hasn’t been able to tour/do Vegas shows. The money gotta come from somewhere but damn a legend doesn’t need to be doing these type of things. It isn’t fitting for someone of her status.

I mean who or what gonna pay her bills then?

I think fans care more about these things like what her status should be and continuously box her in. Her touring numbers aint that big anyways and fans still moan about Vegas.

She has earned the right to do what she wants. After all, it is her who earned the status.

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                    She looks gorgeous

[instagram]tv/CWvto2eAWAG[/instagra]
                    Actually made me lol.

she just said on Instagram that the “sure as sh*t ain’t me” line was an improv. Funnyriah

Comment

• “Sure as $&@! ain’t me“
                      This line really got me
                      She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

• Something to look forward to:

Apple Music Announces Exclusive Holiday 'Gifts' from Gwen Stefani, Blake Shelton & More

Starting Friday, Apple Music will release exclusive holiday content from A-list artists for a week with its new "From Apple Music with Love" countdown

For a week, starting Friday, the streaming service will release exclusive holiday-themed content from A-list artists, including exclusive EPs in Spatial Audio, behind-the-scenes visuals, holiday playlists, special radio episodes and more.

https://people.com/music/apple-music...usive-content/

Comment

• The ad is cute and she looks really good. She probably earns more or a similar amount from doing these little ad campaigns compared to touring anyway so I prefer them, it beats being out on the road damaging her voice

Comment

• Get that bag Mariah , booked and busy unlike some of the party poppers here. I don't care what she does, promo is promo and AIW will be discovered by newer generations no matter what

Comment

• Mariah Carey the best singer of all time
                              My Queen! My Goddess! My Idol!
                              Forever and always!

Comment

• AIW entered US iTunes Top 10 at #9 without discount

Comment

• Originally posted by Milano View Post
                                  And with Mariah, add the extremely difficult songs on top of that. Going back to a previous topic, easy for Bublé to say she was tight and nervous, he just gets out there and literally talks his songs out.

It's true tho

---

LMAO at the new commercial, so funny
                                  Plus she looks so damn pretty.

Originally posted by MrDash View Post
                                  “Sure as $&@! ain’t me“
                                  This line really got me

Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                  I think fans care more about these things like what her status should be and continuously box her in. Her touring numbers aint that big anyways and fans still moan about Vegas.

She has earned the right to do what she wants. After all, it is her who earned the status.
                                  Exactly.

Comment

• Originally posted by DNK View Post
                                    https://twitter.com/MariahTrends/status/1464299477880164355?s=20
                                    So she's gonna break this record this season

AIW really has elevated her legend status to another whole level.

---

Btw, Mariah's monthly listeners on Spotify:

27,821,335 (+800K)

Comment

• Mariah Carey - All I Want for Christmas Is You (Make My Wish Come True Edition)

The video already crossed the 190M mark, and at this rate it will reach 200M in around 5 days.

Who would have thought?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                                        Mariah Carey - All I Want for Christmas Is You (Make My Wish Come True Edition)

The video already crossed the 190M mark, and at this rate it will reach 200M in around 5 days.

Who would have thought?!
                                        it really is a phenomenal video. We love the old one for the nostalgia but the 2019 one is far superior. Plus I’m sure Mariah loves that Tommy isn’t in it lol

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

So she's gonna break this record this season

AIW really has elevated her legend status to another whole level.

---

Btw, Mariah's monthly listeners on Spotify:

27,821,335 (+800K)
                                            Probably not because Fairytale of NY is probably going to re-enter next week too.

Comment

• Here's the interview:

Comment

• Already sold-out?
                                                I hope she releases more.
                                                I know it's a limited edition, but still...

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                                  Probably not because Fairytale of NY is probably going to re-enter next week too.
                                                  Well, maybe in two years

Comment

• Early prediction for AIWFCIY: #13

Comment

Working...
                                                    X