No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Xmas is literally one of the most boring songs I’ve ever heard. It isn’t even Karen music, it’s uber granny music. I don’t know how anybody can sit thru 30 seconds of it. There has to have been some trickery going on. I think Kween will be fine tho.

Comment

• Comment

• All I Want for Christmas Is You (Extra Festive) at #32 on US iTunes

Usually isn't this high at this time.

Comment

• Does anyone know how well Where are you Christmas is doing? as i consider it Mariah's song

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
            She looks gorgeous

Drop. Dead. Gorgeous.

Comment

• Btw, I’ve been hearing Oh Santa! everywhere I go recently. So random! Not that I’m complaining though. I’ve always stanned that bop

Comment

• Originally posted by ForeverYoung View Post
                Btw, I’ve been hearing Oh Santa! everywhere I go recently. So random! Not that I’m complaining though. I’ve always stanned that bop
                Original or remix?

Comment

• Originally posted by jr588 View Post
                  it really is a phenomenal video. We love the old one for the nostalgia but the 2019 one is far superior. Plus I’m sure Mariah loves that Tommy isn’t in it lol
                  Agreed lol.

But I love every video for AIWFCIY tbh. The one with unreleased footage from 2019 was great as well, in spite of the Tommy scenes (and there were tons of those in it lmaooo). Also, the black and white version is awesome and a classic; strangely I remember that one being played on music channels the most when I was a kid, not the original lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post

Original or remix?
                    The original mostly but I’ve heard the Jhud/Ariana remix as well! Here in Chicago Mariah’s Christmas music is being played EVERYWHERE. It’s lamb heaven. (I also heard “Love Takes Time” in a store the day before yesterday and was geeking out lol)

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post

The gap between White Christmas and AIWFCIY is almost 400k streams which is HUGE...
                      I don't even know what to say.. what's happening in the US
                      How is 400k streams "HUGE" when AIWFCIY is outperforming it on every single other platform possible?

Comment

• It does better on Apple Music than Spotify for the last two years which is bad but then good.
                        WC is nowhere to be seen on Apple Music while it’s playlists are probably being pushed by Spotify. I got an ad to play “Holiday classics” this week.

Comment

• Originally posted by myworld View Post

How is 400k streams "HUGE" when AIWFCIY is outperforming it on every single other platform possible?
                          Yes, I thought the same lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ForeverYoung View Post

Here in Chicago Mariah’s Christmas music is being played EVERYWHERE. It’s lamb heaven.
                            I think she has been targeting the Chicago market. Radio stations with a wider reach, maybe? Her Chicago shirt for the FILAC video... and then that lamb that she called on Thanksgiving was in Chicago, too. She called one lamb out of all the lambs, and they happen to be in Chicago... coincidence?

Also, I'm moving to Chicago after Christmas, so this makes me super excited!

Comment

Because drama

Comment

Well he is obviously talking about Spotify streams seeing that is what the included photo is from.

Cool that Mariah dominates on other platforms though so she makes up the deficit.
                                " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
                                Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

• Just seen an advert on ITV announcing that Mariah will be on Lorraine next week.

no idea why she keeps giving that snake her time

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Well he is obviously talking about Spotify streams seeing that is what the included photo is from.

Cool that Mariah dominates on other platforms though so she makes up the deficit.
                                    I love how you speak of deficits.

My Chart

Comment

• On YT, the new version video is getting 1,7 million daily views +450k from the original video... HUGE.
                                      My Chart

Comment

Obviously, still 400k streams is not a HUGE number enough for someone to be at a loss for words over lol just overdramatic

Comment

Obviously, still 400k streams is not a HUGE number enough for someone to be at a loss for words over lol just overdramatic
                                          Yeah, " I dont even know what to say" is a Mariah quote. Guess you didnt catch that.

At least i think it is ? Shaka ?

Comment

• Btw whoever redesigned that MC logo is brilliant. It looks so classy and elegant.

Comment

Yeah, " I dont even know what to say" is a Mariah quote. Guess you didnt catch that.

At least i think it is ? Shaka ?
                                              “I CAN’T even know what to say”

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                                White Xmas is literally one of the most boring songs I’ve ever heard. It isn’t even Karen music, it’s uber granny music. I don’t know how anybody can sit thru 30 seconds of it. There has to have been some trickery going on. I think Kween will be fine tho.
                                                I love White Christmas. Waiting for Mariah to do her version on her next Christmas album.
                                                My favorite version is by the Carpenters.
                                                Treated me kind, sweet destiny, carried me through desperation... Prayed through the nights, carried the weight on my own and now I know I've succeeded in finding the place I conceived... I had a Vision of Love

Comment

• Didn't really have the time to post but I read everything here and I will try to watch them interviews Queen Mimi is doing. Nice to see AIWFC doing so well, what else is new? Surely 2 weeks at No. 1 AT LEAST.
                                                  Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
                                                  www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                                    White Xmas is literally one of the most boring songs I’ve ever heard. It isn’t even Karen music, it’s uber granny music. I don’t know how anybody can sit thru 30 seconds of it. There has to have been some trickery going on. I think Kween will be fine tho.
                                                    I agrih.

Even I couldnt make it any better

https://voca.ro/1aBDbzDU70Th

Comment

Working...
                                                    X