X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post
    Do we know why she’s been in Georgia?

Is she with Jermash? Maybe The-Dream?
    I found curious that beyonce is rumored to be in Georgia filming something secretly at the same time

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post
      OMG just found another Prince influence!

“Touch My Body,” skip to 5:18

Now compare in same key: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dlBo6kFMvKQ

The Beautiful Ones/The Beautiful Ones (Cover)
      One Sweet Day (0:10-0:13)/Diamonds & Pearls (1:02-1:05)
      Last Kiss (2:16-2:26, high notes)/Purple Rain (5:16-5:30, high notes)
      Touch My Body (chords)/Do Me Baby (most audible 5:18-5:40)

God her taste is impeccable!
      And of course Honey/I Wanna Be Your Lover

”you’re the only one who makes me come running”
      “I wanna be the only one that makes you come running”
      funny how one can learn
      to grow numb to the madness
      and block it away

Comment

• Yeah, he sounds better here.

Damn, Mariah's body was bangin' around this time.

Originally posted by leoavalon View Post

WAY better

Comment

• We love Bey, but not interested in them working together tbh. Like they don't match idk.

I'd love if she's in a collabo on R9, whenever her album comes out

Comment

• He's so funny!

Nina & Sam, waiting for you!

Comment

• With this voice she recorded TEOM

It's a shame there's only a few clips from CB Tour 2004 leg 'cause her voice was on fire and I'm sure there's lots of F5 & F#5s missing.

That epic Eb5 belt with vibrato on Hero, a throwback moment to MB era!

Mariah Carey 2004 Vocal Range!!

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

not that one at the center lol

Comment

• Ok... long shot but... What if...

Since the Mimi’s Late Night strategy worked...

And she said she felt inspired...

And the MOAIA album is delaying #MC30...

WHAT IF...

We are getting a late night session for Obsessed????

Comment

• I would not be disappointed with more of those.

Plus, Mariah may well enjoy the musical creativity that comes with them. She does love the studio.
                          Last edited by InfoFromAus; Tue March 2, 2021, 12:49.
                          MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• I think the "late night" format is amazing for MC, as InfoFromAus said, she loves the studio.

It allows her to still be in a studio-esque format to allow her to just flow, riff, run and do whatever she wants without the restrictions that comes with a live audience or even sticking to a formula. She has already evidenced this is good for her with her dance remixes.

Also, there were other "performances" that are in the similar vein - like at Fallon.

IMO, if she just wants to do this from now on instead of live television performances, I'd be fine with that. Some things from the COVID era could stick around if it's beneficial to her (and ultimately us!).
                            See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                            See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post

I found curious that beyonce is rumored to be in Georgia filming something secretly at the same time
                              I can still remember during Caution when Mariah decided to shoot video for A no no and Cardi B was in L.A. shooting something. We all thought they are doing together hahaha then we found out Cardi B was doing a video with Bruno Mars.

Her and beyonce doing a thing now is a reach but we never know...

Comment

Who’s that in the middle?

Comment

• Never say never, but the Beyoncé thing is a stretch. More than likely if Mariah is in Atlanta, she is working on new music with JD. And that work might be more of the “late nite” recordings... maybe she’s been inspired to make a whole album’s worth?

Comment

• Originally posted by MayoAndMustard View Post

Who’s that in the middle?
                                    I don’t know her.

Comment

• Where the info about Mariah being in georgia came from? I dont remember reading anywhere about where she was at the moment. Just curious

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post
                                        Where the info about Mariah being in georgia came from? I dont remember reading anywhere about where she was at the moment. Just curious
                                        Her makeup artist
                                        See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                        See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by markwalde View Post
                                          Ok... long shot but... What if...

Since the Mimi’s Late Night strategy worked...

And she said she felt inspired...

And the MOAIA album is delaying #MC30...

WHAT IF...

We are getting a late night session for Obsessed????
                                          I don't think the MOAIA delaying has anything to do with this - I mean, even if it's happening - it won't take more than a week.

I'm sure she's working with Millie atm - probably for SUD.

BUT I'd love "Obsessed (Mimi Late Night Mix)".
                                          Imagine that track on a stripped jazzy arrangement. Heaven to the ears.
                                          Also remember that thanks to TikTok the song is VERY popular, especially in the teen group age.
                                          It would be an amazing threat for MC30, more than any remix that we already have.

Comment

• Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post
                                            I would not be disappointed with more of those.

Plus, Mariah may well enjoy the musical creativity that comes with them. She does love the studio.
                                            Well, she said she was "feeling INSPIRED".

I want a full mini-concert in that vein.

Comment

• Originally posted by SomeonesUglyDaughter View Post
                                              I can still remember during Caution when Mariah decided to shoot video for A no no and Cardi B was in L.A. shooting something. We all thought they are doing together hahaha then we found out Cardi B was doing a video with Bruno Mars.
                                              I remember some lambs comparing the colors of Cardi's nails (blue and pink) with the Caution art-work/color scheme

Comment

• Comment

I remember some lambs comparing the colors of Cardi's nails (blue and pink) with the Caution art-work/color scheme
                                                  And the fact that Cardi was wearing a demin jacket one day I can still remember the meltdowns when Stefflon Don was announced as the rapper And the further meltdowns when we were treated to the Shawni one.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                                    X