• Show
Clear All

• AIW:

US Spotify #4 (=)
    US Apple Music #3 (=)
    US iTunes #8 (=)
    US Amazon Music #1 (=)
    US Amazon Digital Songs #2 (+3)

On YouTube the versions combined that count for BB pulled around 2.5M in the last 24 hours (+300K).

I smell Top 5 next week on Hot 100.

---

Also:

- All I Want for Christmas Is You (Extra Festive) is in the Top 30 of US iTunes.
    - Where Are You Christmas is at #68 on US iTunes.

Comment

• SHOWSHA INTERVIEW

Mariah Carey Plans To Adapt Memoir ‘The Meaning Of Mariah Carey’| Mariah’s Christmas | Apple TV+

She's working on a new xmas book for next year.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• She looks gorgeous!

Also the amount of likes!

---

A song from all generations!

Comment

• MC has now surpassed 30 MILLION monthly listeners on Spotify.

30,246,352 (+1.38M)

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                "Should I frame it"

I heard Oh Santa on the radio today! The solo version btw.
                Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Did anyone else see this? Just came across this today. Not sure if it was already posted. All I Want transitioning into I Will Always Love You. Mariah even took notice!
                  My Queens!
                  Mariah Carey didn't see it coming, and honestly, neither did I.
                  Last edited by Cashiado; Sun November 28, 2021, 14:44.
                  http://marcokircher.com
                  http://reverbnation.com/marcokircher/songs

My YT Channel!
                  https://www.youtube.com/user/Cashiado
                  IG: marco235

Comment

• I remember back in the day when Kween did an interview with Z100 and the interviewer called Xmas GOAT the biggest Xmas song of all time and called White Xmas crap and Kween gasped! 12:46

Comment

• Originally posted by Cashiado View Post
                      Did anyone else see this? Just came across this today. Not sure if it was already posted. All I Want transitioning into I Will Always Love You. Mariah even took notice!
                      My Queens!
                      Yeah, it went viral-ish last year! Beautiful!

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                        I remember back in the day when Kween did an interview with Z100 and the interviewer called Xmas GOAT the biggest Xmas song of all time and called White Xmas crap and Kween gasped! 12:46

We love the classics tho (well, not really my case, but we still love everybody!)

Comment

• Comment

• What is this?!?!? Never heard before!!!!!!
                            Unheard. Mariah singing Who’s Loving You!
                            what song is this?

My YT Channel!

Comment

• Damn, vocals for days!

2:24 - 2:34 / 3:20 - 3:26 love her chest voice there.

And her whistles OMFG.

She's simply the best.

Comment

• I'm shook by the vocals.
                                DebutRiah is always a vocal serve.
                                This is probably some rehearsal.
                                Def Debut Era.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                                  I'm shook by the vocals.
                                  DebutRiah is always a vocal serve.
                                  This is probably some rehearsal.
                                  Def Debut Era.
                                  to be one of those backup singers! To be able to riff and play around with her vocally!!! What a dream!
                                  I remember writing to Mariah in 7th grade asking her to take me on tour with her. I wanted to be her backup singer!

My YT Channel!

Comment

• Some of her BG singers from the very early stage of Debut Era weren't that good, LOL. They used to go flat and lacked musicianship.

Then it got better and she always have had the best BG singers EVER.

Comment

• By the way, Who’s Loving You is an old Mowtown song sung by Smoking Robinson, Jackson 5….
                                      back then, the music business was different. Songwriters would sell their songs to multiple artists.

Shaka you’re probably right about them just rehearsing doing a vocal warmup. She was trying out her whistle and all her registers.

My YT Channel!

Comment

• Yeah, similar to her SNL rehearsal (when they were improvising).

Comment

What is this?!?!? Never heard before!!!!!!
                                          what song is this?
                                          Whew I had never heard this!

1990-1993: her best vocal era, hands down. Her absolute vocal peak.

Comment

What is this?!?!? Never heard before!!!!!!
                                            what song is this?
                                            Wow - literally thought I’d heard everything Mariah but this is new to me!

She never sounds better than when she’s improvising!

Comment

• Mariah's Merriest Tunes (Nov 27th)

01 - 975,175,805 - +3,810,279 - 1994 - All I want for Christmas Is You
                                              02 - 137,039,431 - +742,990 - 1994 - Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
                                              03 - 27,124,029 - +372,127 - 2020 - Oh Santa! (Remix)
                                              04 - 70,539,275 - +248,483 - 1994 - O Holy Night
                                              05 - 46,477,537 - +216,525 - 1994 - Silent Night
                                              06 - 54,528,695 - +171,134 - 1994 - Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
                                              07 - 2,255,155 - +147,062 - 2021 - Fall In Love at Christmas
                                              08 - 73,027,156 - +138,580 - 2011 - All I want for Christmas Is You (ft. JB)
                                              09 - 24,931,516 - +51,305 - 2010 - Oh Santa
                                              10 - 16,637,022 - +48,401 - 1994 - Joy to the World
                                              --
                                              11 - 26,682,906 - +42,654 - 2010 - All I want for Christmas Is You (Extra Festive)
                                              12 - 15,312,974 - +41,690 - 1994 - Miss You Most (At Christmas Time)
                                              13 - 14,015,535 - +38,321 - 1994 - Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
                                              14 - 11,007,246 - +29,413 - 1994 - Jesus Born on This Day
                                              15 - 10,269,094 - +26,753 - 1994 - Jesus Oh What a Wonderful Child
                                              16 - 8,035,972 - +25,289 - 2011 - When Christmas Comes (ft. John Legend)
                                              17 - 753,964 - +13,861 - 2020 - Sleigh Ride
                                              18 - 5,502,116 - +9,718 - 2010 - Christmas Time Is In The Air Again
                                              My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                                AIWFCIY #4 (=) on US Spotify with 947,921 streams.

White Chistmas #23 (-22) with 556,265 streams.

Yesterday definitely a glitch IMO.
                                                Really strange (I was wondering about the climb for "White Christmas" yesterday and couldn't find anything)... But I might have found an explanation now. There are a few tweets with people saying they were trying to listen to "A Holly Jolly Christmas" by Burl Ives, but Spotify played "White Christmas" instead.

This probably happened to a lot of people, looking at the chart runs for each song on US Spotify.

WC 58-1-23
                                                AHJC 37-out-25

I'm surprised so many people listened to enough of the wrong song for the streams to count (probably most of the streams were from playlists), but it seems to have doubled "White Christmas" streams for a day.

Comment

• The "IIiii know he will!" ad-lib at the end of the 2020 Oh Santa didnt' have that 'effect' which seems to come through on most of her recently recorded stuff! More of that style on 2022 album please!

Comment

• Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post
                                                    Wow - literally thought I’d heard everything Mariah but this is new to me!

She never sounds better than when she’s improvising!
                                                    There's LOTS of unreleased stuff!
                                                    Especially from Debut/Emotions Eras (the NARM performances for example), also from DD Tour (the other Tokyo dates, Frankfurt), some performances from Butterfly and #1 Eras (she performed My All/ Stay Awhile two more times), and also missing footage from CB Tour (we only have like half from it, and almost nothing from the 2004 leg). She also performed I'll Be There at the St. John the Divine concert and we don't have much footage from MB. I mean, New York was just uploaded by a fan (IMO her best live show EVER). Also some performances from 2008. Imagine all the things she did and we don't know of, and all the rehearsals that were recorded! And the songs from the vault. OMG there's so much!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X