No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rewatched the Apple special and how incredible it was. So many stars and visually stunning and something that all the family can enjoy. Too bad the new one is nothing like that. I hope next year the could do a sequel with big stars and storyline.
    now I’m watching the hallmark special merriest Christmas and it looks pretty good, it’s been years I haven’t watched it. If they wanted to go to the “concert route” they should’ve done something like that for the new Apple special. There’s not excuse for only 2 performances for a called “special”

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
      Rewatched the Apple special and how incredible it was. So many stars and visually stunning and something that all the family can enjoy. Too bad the new one is nothing like that. I hope next year the could do a sequel with big stars and storyline.
      now I’m watching the hallmark special merriest Christmas and it looks pretty good, it’s been years I haven’t watched it. If they wanted to go to the “concert route” they should’ve done something like that for the new Apple special. There’s not excuse for only 2 performances for a called “special”
      Who is going to pay for it?

Both Apple and Hallmark paid millions for their "original" specials and neither opened their purse for another special of similar scale thus far.

One reason could potentially be that they want people to watch the original specials they invested so much in.
      See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
      See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• US Spotify
        3 White Christmas by Bing Crosby, Ken Darby Singers, John Scott Trotter & His Orchestra 1,043,405
        9 Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee 787,996
        10 All I Want for Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey 781,647
        WTH....

#DeadCross
        Last edited by Anderson; Tue November 30, 2021, 15:23.
        Mariah Carey x BTS
        #20th No.1

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post

Both Apple and Hallmark paid millions for their "original" specials and neither opened their purse for another special of similar scale thus far.

One reason could potentially be that they want people to watch the original specials they invested so much in.
          But didn’t mariah mentioned something that she had a vision for the new special that didn’t materialize? Let’s share what happens next year. I thought the last year special made some money for Apple since it hit #1 in several countries. But the news special it’s probably gonna flop cause it’s not really appealing for anyone, I don’t think anyone will be interested to watch a performance of a song that no one knows or love and the interview featuring her kids either. Not even the lambily are very much excited about it. What worries me is that if the special tanks it won’t be another collab with Apple again

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
            US Spotify
            3 White Christmas by Bing Crosby, Ken Darby Singers, John Scott Trotter & His Orchestra 1,043,405
            9 Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee 787,996
            10 All I Want for Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey 781,647
            WTH....
            Something weird is happening with white Christmas. Must be a glitch.

Comment

• It seems like American people are getting tired of AIWFCIY...?
              Mariah Carey x BTS
              #20th No.1

Comment

To be honest it was highly unlikely they were going to fund a special and only air it once. They will prob replay the one they have for years..
                " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
                Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

It seems like American people are getting tired of AIWFCIY...?
                  Yeah, it's a flop.

Comment

• Originally posted by Askforsnow View Post

Something weird is happening with white Christmas. Must be a glitch.
                    That skyrocketing has happened frequently this year.. third times already...
                    Mariah Carey x BTS
                    #20th No.1

Comment

• Nobody's listening to AIWFC anymore. The #12 position on BB is fake

Comment

• Lets not reply to certain troll that keep posting troll messages. Lets keep flagging his comments to BM08 and hopefullt he can be banned

Comment

Ariana’s song is coming out because it’s from a soundtrack she’s also featured on with Leonardo DiCaprio and Jennifer Lawrence staring and it’s already gathering Oscar buzz for the song. The movie is being released in December so the song is prob gonna be released before the movie
                          Oh that song! The way people wrote about it, I thought they were implying there was a new “single.”

Soundtrack songs usually don’t do that great on the charts, even if they are performed by the biggest acts of the time (Billie Eilish, Adele, etc). And when they do do well, it usually takes a bit of time once the movie is released and enough people see/hear it. So even if Ariana’s soundtrack song happens to take off, her film doesn’t drop until Xmas day, so I imagine it will not be a threat to Mariah reaching #1 again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post
                            Lets not reply to certain troll that keep posting troll messages. Lets keep flagging his comments to BM08 and hopefullt he can be banned

Comment

Lets not reply to certain troll that keep posting troll messages. Lets keep flagging his comments to BM08 and hopefullt he can be banned
                              Hi! I cleared those reports. Here's why...

I believe those users were being sarcastic in response to the belief that AIWFCIY was failing.

But the mod team will continue to monitor.

Comment

• We’ve officially entered into December at our place here. Here we go
                                She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

That skyrocketing has happened frequently this year.. third times already...
                                  Are we still getting tweets where WC is being played when other songs are chosen? If this is a glitch then Spotify should do something about it ASAP or it might be their own doing.
                                  A place in time still belongs to us...

Comment

we're tired

Comment

Hi! I cleared those reports. Here's why...

I believe those users were being sarcastic in response to the belief that AIWFCIY was failing.

But the mod team will continue to monitor.
                                      I know the replies were sarcastic, i was talking just about one user lol and i think you know who im talking about

Comment

• Getting all the coins she can get !

Comment

Getting all the coins she can get !
                                          This >>>>>>>> the single cover of YDKWTD

Comment

• The AIWFCIY movie still top 10 on Netflix Kids. It’s #5 now.

Comment

• Originally posted by MayoAndMustard View Post

This >>>>>>>> the single cover of YDKWTD
                                              The Xmas outfit with the thief mask is kinda funny

Comment

• Mariah on LAFm in Colombia tomorrow

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post
                                                  Nobody's listening to AIWFC anymore. The #12 position on BB is fake
                                                  Oh no, she's done
                                                  Billboard lied to us.
                                                  AIW isn't Diamond Single nor the Greatest Holiday Song Of All Time.
                                                  The World is over.

Btw, Monday was a weird day for all the Xmas songs in general in all the platforms, they saw a drop.

Originally posted by 24fanatic View Post
                                                  Oh that song! The way people wrote about it, I thought they were implying there was a new “single.”

Soundtrack songs usually don’t do that great on the charts, even if they are performed by the biggest acts of the time (Billie Eilish, Adele, etc). And when they do do well, it usually takes a bit of time once the movie is released and enough people see/hear it. So even if Ariana’s soundtrack song happens to take off, her film doesn’t drop until Xmas day, so I imagine it will not be a threat to Mariah reaching #1 again.
                                                  That song isn't an "Ari single" LOL.
                                                  It's a soundtrack song and isn't a threat for all the exact reasons you've mentioned dahling.

Comment

AIWFCIY 8x Platinum in Australia
                                                    Congrats Queen

Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                                                    To be honest it was highly unlikely they were going to fund a special and only air it once. They will prob replay the one they have for years..
                                                    Exactly.
                                                    I said that another special this year was unnecessary - and even next year.
                                                    They're gonna make some money many years with that one from 2020.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X