Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by allygdale View Post
    Y’all call it a reach, I ask
    Whoooo else, whoooo else, whooo else
    Ah baby baby we belong together
    Hahaha LYM <3
    You donít have to be afraid of what you are!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
      another Bey rumour about all female collabs album coming soon. I can only dream connecting the rumor dots. they were both in georgia, mariah is MIA lately, beyonce coming with a all female collab album.. urghh let me dream
      Seems like youre on to something. Except this is Mariah and I just honestly cant see it happening. It feels like more speculation then even the Cardi rumour of 2018. Also, if its true that Beyonce is having an all female features album and Mariah still doesnt make time for it (in a year when she is not as busy as other years) then for sure it will never ever happen.
      Last edited by tee; Wed March 3, 2021, 22:52.

      Comment


      • It would be fun to hear Bey do VOL, since it was the song that inspired her to become a singer. Not saying that it would be album worthy cover - just fun to hear.

        Comment


        • Thank You, Next.

          Comment


          • I'm excited for AIWFCIY (Facebook Version) this year!
            See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
            See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

            Comment


            • Originally posted by bm08 View Post
              I'm excited for AIWFCIY (Facebook Version) this year!
              No doubt JD will be managing that one (Art of Letting go)

              Comment


              • Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post

                No doubt JD will be managing that one (Art of Letting go)
                i thought the same thing LOL - he was ahead of his time!

                Comment


                • Not to be greedy, but even in the weeks where MC30 was technically on pause, we’ve been getting something new from Mariah... even if it’s as small as that interview with Cardi or as big as the WBT (Late Nite) recording.

                  Will there really be nothing this week?

                  I’ll settle for a pic in the studio lol

                  Comment


                  • Not to be greedy but I want a full EP of new songs from Mimi NOW THE TIME FOR A NEW ERA OF MIMI MUSIC IS NOW!

                    Comment


                    • Is it me or everyone seem to be praising MariaH lately lol

                      https://twitter.com/MariahTrends/sta...037207553?s=08

                      https://twitter.com/MariahTrends/status/1367505570467569665?s=20

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                        I'm excited for AIWFCIY (Facebook Version) this year!
                        We're gonna need one!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by jr588 View Post
                          i thought the same thing LOL - he was ahead of his time!


                          and the birth of the #onthebathroomfloor moment

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Yerac View Post
                            Is it me or everyone seem to be praising MariaH lately lol
                            Fixed it for you, LOL.

                            She's been on a HIGH lately.

                            Comment


                            • I loooove her sustained belts, they're so powerful.

                              Her resonance is just insane.

                              Mariah Carey - SHORTEST Vs. LONGEST Belts! (Same Song Comparison)

                              Comment


                              • YAZIK reacts to Mariah Carey - We Belong Together | Mimi's Late Night Valentine's Mix

                                Comment


                                • The TASTE.

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by 24fanatic View Post
                                    Not to be greedy, but even in the weeks where MC30 was technically on pause, we’ve been getting something new from Mariah... even if it’s as small as that interview with Cardi or as big as the WBT (Late Nite) recording.

                                    Will there really be nothing this week?

                                    I’ll settle for a pic in the studio lol
                                    Not to be greedy, but I want Angels Advocate + Tour performances in full HD.

                                    ​​​
                                    Reddit | r/MariahCarey: https://www.reddit.com/r/MariahCarey/
                                    Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/user/leoinavalon
                                    Instagram: https://instagram.com/leoavalon/

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                                      The TASTE.

                                      The Nirvana family adjacent loves dem some Mimi

                                      Comment


                                      • The charts have been dead lately. Streaming is .

                                        Drake is coming tonight (he probably will debut at #1, the points are scary low).
                                        Also Justin B is releasing a new song. And Bruno and Post M. as well.

                                        I miss the big releases!

                                        On other news...



                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                                          The TASTE.

                                          gotta love Pat Smear. A ******* punk rock artists whose favorite artist is Mariah Carey.

                                          Reddit | r/MariahCarey: https://www.reddit.com/r/MariahCarey/
                                          Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/user/leoinavalon
                                          Instagram: https://instagram.com/leoavalon/

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                                            The charts have been dead lately. Streaming is .

                                            Drake is coming tonight (he probably will debut at #1, the points are scary low).
                                            Also Justin B is releasing a new song. And Bruno and Post M. as well.

                                            I miss the big releases!

                                            On other news...



                                            The songs are becoming more and more generic and forgettable. I miss digesting new songs and watching them grow on charts slowly.
                                            Reddit | r/MariahCarey: https://www.reddit.com/r/MariahCarey/
                                            Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/user/leoinavalon
                                            Instagram: https://instagram.com/leoavalon/

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by leoavalon View Post
                                              Not to be greedy, but I want Angels Advocate + Tour performances in full HD.

                                              ​​​
                                              For MC30 "MOAIA WEEK" I'd take Obsessed Late Night Mix over EPs, AA and everything else #sorrynotsorry.

                                              Comment


                                              • Originally posted by leoavalon View Post
                                                The songs are becoming more and more generic and forgettable. I miss digesting new songs and watching them grow on charts slowly.
                                                Ugh, exactly.
                                                Can someone please STOP that song that is at #1 rn.
                                                I mean it was cute for 1 week but c'mon, the music industry deserves better.

                                                Comment


                                                • Happy 2nd Anniversary to "A No No".

                                                  A massive bop and she looked hot af in the vid.



                                                  Comment


                                                  • For all those people that were worried cause mariah wasnt following Cardi B, she is following her now lol

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X