X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Her most superbowl-esque performance?

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
      I guess it was mostly a treat for the Dutch fans. I was thrilled we got a video that was filmed for 90% in our country.
      It was a treat for me as well and I'm from Argentina!
      Her 90s vids were really simple - I mean, pre-Butterfly. Don't know what others were expecting.

Originally posted by RayRay View Post
      Mariah never had big story videos back then. I guess my expectations were a lot lower, so I liked it for what it was.
      Exactly.
      Of course this changed with Butterfly (in the 90s).

Originally posted by bm08 View Post
      She looks amazing and I love her supportive public health messages.
      Same!

Originally posted by SawyerHewitt View Post
      Just received my CB vinyl today.
      Listening to it right now.
      God, one of her top 3 albums ever. PeriodT.
      A MASTERPIECE.

Comment

• Originally posted by skylynx View Post

I love the simplicity of My All and the colour palette. That's the sort of quality video that she deserves.

UTS I would like a midnight blue with beautiful stars.

Speaking of My All, it's her most mature and sexy video. More of that please.

All the shots are high on imagery and sophistication, I particularly also love 3:05 the scene with the flowers and of course the opening scene on the upside down boat.

Herb Ritts, the director, was a genius!
        check out Madonna’s Cherish, Janet’s Love will Never Do Without You & Chris Issak’s Wicked Game!

gorgeous videos!
        http://marcokircher.com
        http://reverbnation.com/marcokircher/songs

My YT Channel!
        https://www.youtube.com/user/Cashiado
        IG: marco235

Comment

• It pains me to see these daily Spotify streams.

Their' pretty abysmal.....is it me or is WBT much weaker this year (it's surpassed by ABMB and Hero so far)....hopefully the Feb 12th performance will give it the life it needs to get back on top.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cashiado View Post

Herb Ritts, the director, was a genius!
            check out Madonna’s Cherish, Janet’s Love will Never Do Without You & Chris Issak’s Wicked Game!

gorgeous videos!
            She needs directors like this who can bring a well executed concept, simply aesthetics that are high on imagery to keep the video entertaining. She can't dance but does it hurt her to film a storyline (even if it's loose scenes with her and her love together in a nice dreamy, beautiful setting?)

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post
              She does rock black so well but my favorite colors on Mariah are white, white gold, cream, yellow, orange, all shades of red...

She looks great in sage/vinatge green too, all earthy colors are gorgeous on her
              I love her in yellow the most, and also gold, she just glows.
              She also looks amazing in purple, pink yet lavender, red, white, turquoise, dry green.

But yellowriah >

Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post
              Queen of: somehow pretending she’s gone dark and then stepping out in public with light blonde hair a day later

I hope she's keeping this color for a few days at least. Simply gorgeous.

Originally posted by delapuerta View Post
              The misogyny at its finnest... lord

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post
                I think it’s safe for Mariah to support Britney on social media, we know she has before, but it would be especially helpful now given her past and how she was fortunate enough to escape a similar situation, and the fact that Britney’s court date is Thursday
                I'm sure they've talked via private. Mariah really loves Britney.

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

wbt is the only good song on there. Yeah is cute tho.
                  Me. I am Itsawrap.

Comment

• So... this is our new home. Nice.

Feels... familiar.

I've been thinking about what my first message should be.

One of my sentimental faves from Mariah:

MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by itsawrap View Post
                        WBT belongs to another whole level #sorrynotsorry

Comment

• I wonder if there's ever going to be a day when the media hounds will say sorry to Mariah for the treatment they gave her during the Glitter years.

FreeBritney is good....but what about an apology to Mariah?

People have never defended Mariah (the way they're doing now with Britney)....and she is the one to have a million comebacks and shut the mother fCKERS down.

Goes to show that she is a strong woman and regardless of what shit is thrown at her, she'll find a way to rise again on her own accord. WITH or WITHOUT public support.

Britney is fragile and clearly needs the public support now to apply pressure on that court ruling.
                          Last edited by skylynx; Wed February 10, 2021, 00:51.

Comment

• Mariah is a super strong woman, vulnerable yes, but she can handle all the sh!t on its own. She made us know that.

Britney on the other hand is so fragile, she needs all the support and love.

We love you Britney <3

Comment

• Mariah looks amazing in the new pic with the mask, love the plait !

Btw someone talking about which colour hair or kind of outfit they think looks better on Mariah in is not misognystic in the slightest, just expressing a preference. People really need to stop inventing their own definitions for words...

Comment

• I love how Mariah is saying "I wrote this song in 15 minutes" or "I wrote Love Takes Time last night" so casually

Comment

• Sydney '98 one of her best concerts EVER.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                                    Mariah looks amazing in the new pic with the mask, love the plait !

Btw someone talking about which colour hair or kind of outfit they think looks better on Mariah in is not misognystic in the slightest, just expressing a preference. People really need to stop inventing their own definitions for words...

Comment

• Can we take a moment to appreciate the FIERCENESS in her eyes. I love it when Diva serves attitude.

Comment

It pains me to see these daily Spotify streams.

Their' pretty abysmal.....is it me or is WBT much weaker this year (it's surpassed by ABMB and Hero so far)....hopefully the Feb 12th performance will give it the life it needs to get back on top.
                                        2021 streams:

2021 so far on Spotify (January 1 - February 5)

01 - 6,336,802 - 2005 - We Belong Together
                                        02 - 5,580,214 - 1994 - All I want for Christmas Is You
                                        03 - 4,407,180 - 1996 - Always be My Baby
                                        04 - 4,384,013 - 2003 - I Know what You Want
                                        05 - 4,192,142 - 2009 - Obsessed
                                        06 - 3,877,506 - 1993 - Hero
                                        07 - 3,392,914 - 1994 - Without You
                                        08 - 3,037,144 - 1995 - Fantasy
                                        09 - 2,463,104 - 1995 - One Sweet Day
                                        10 - 2,330,073 - 1998 - When You Believe

WBT is as strong as ever... pulling in 190k on a Thursday / Friday update.

Mariah's Spotify streams are good. Not only is she the 4th most streamed pre-2000s girl on Spotify (daily), she was the overall most streamed pre-2000s girl of 2020.
                                        My Chart

Comment

....but what about an apology to Mariah?
                                          After watching the Britney documentary and obviously after reading Mariah’s book I had the same thoughts. It was sad at the time but looking back it was disgusting. I’m so glad mental health isn’t used as a punchline like before. It was exhausting seeing headlines like “the wacky diva” and her being called “crazy”.

Mariahs strength is her greatest gift that woman is a force of nature to get through what’s she’s had to endure and not turn to bitterness.

Comment

• Originally posted by itsawrap View Post

And Mariah is the only solo female

Comment

• Do you think Mariah will give us “ Imperfect “ as a bonus track this week ? I would love to have that in HQ

Comment

• Speaking of always slaying:

All I Want For Christmas Is You

iTunes:
                                                #53 Bulgaria
                                                #63 Armenia
                                                #77 Ukraine
                                                #83 Czech Republic
                                                #127 Slovakia
                                                #128 Kazakhstan
                                                #143 Hungary
                                                #144 Dominican Republic
                                                #147 Lebanon
                                                #154 Dominica
                                                #160 Cyprus
                                                #177 Bermuda
                                                #177 Greece
                                                #190 Romania
                                                #253 Spain
                                                #426 Netherlands

Spotify:
                                                #28 Andorra

Apple Music:
                                                #180 Brunei Darussalam

Comment

• Originally posted by divingmuffin View Post
                                                  My third Mariah thread! Also an elder lamb over here haha
                                                  Me too.

Comment

• Originally posted by MeltAway View Post

Me too.
                                                    I only know Casual ;-)

Glad you made it, buddy!

Love my UKMix Lambily so much <3
                                                    You donít have to be afraid of what you are!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X