Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

For MC30 "MOAIA WEEK" I'd take Obsessed Late Night Mix over EPs, AA and everything else #sorrynotsorry.
    That would be pow! It would work well as a rock version, electric or acoustic

But y’all know Angel’s real crown jewel, and her name ain’t San Diego #SD

Comment

• Originally posted by AlmondBreeze View Post
      That VH1 diva show was so funny. It always seemed like Aretha only wanted to spend time with Mariah, with the others being the equivalent of dust to her...(but that's just based on what I saw...for all I know, Aretha could have been very nice to everyone...)
      Aretha really had a thing for Mariah... she never shaded her either... and called her a good singer... which is the 2nd highest compliment she's ever given after saying that Whitney was gifted.

My Chart

Comment

• yeah....I read A's complaint last month.....can't find Morgan's...yet

I just wanna know

1) why they didn't jointly do this....

2) does MC get to write it off

3) YOU JUST know MC's atttorney "League of Her Own" mustah scoured that book/audio for eons
        before publishing it....I mean...seriously

in any direction....it is really really sad, and I hope they all get some healthy closure and healing...seriously
        her siblings could really go to town, and of course its not MC's -responsibility-but it could pull a sympathy card-- with the fact of racism they would of suffered on their own as to their own "beginnings"

they say we re incarnate in loops to "learn" lessons...I hope she projected herself out of it

https://youtu.be/qUhSPrKZp2I

Comment

• Originally posted by MeltAway View Post

Alexa play "Can't Let Go".
          Both work
          Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
          Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

Aretha really had a thing for Mariah... she never shaded her either... and called her a good singer... which is the 2nd highest compliment she's ever given after saying that Whitney was gifted.
            Plus, what an honor to have the Queen Aretha cover one of your songs in concert... and not just any song... but “Touch My Body”!

Legendary!

Comment

• Shania said Mariah "grew up" singing in Church???????????????????

that's COMPLETE news to me!!!

That mustah been Whitney she was thinkin' bout!!!
              https://youtu.be/qUhSPrKZp2I

Comment

what i love about shania is how sweet she is. She really is such a grounded person. She is one of the very few people who have not been corrupted by success and fame. And she had to face incredible heartbreak and heartships.

Shania, Mariah, Céline, Gloria, Carole for Divas Live 2.0

with special guest stars: Beyoncé, Kelly Clarkson and of course... Cher.
                I would add Patti.
                Bey, not too sure...

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                    3 legendary ones and another one... which will be legendary once it is released with Mariah's vocals on it...
                    My Chart

Comment

• Mariah's 90's career was out of this world. Mega smash and high quality with each album:

1990, 1991, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1997, 1999

A+mazing. not to mention that Unplugged showcased her incredible voice and material in a live setting and #1's being such a smash (selling more than Daydream outside the US and having 5 legendary new songs on it.).
                      My Chart

Comment

Well there was a little hyperbole on my part there. But she ain't getting an #1 with either of them anyway. Look elsewhere and create something memorable.
                        Yep, 100% agree.
                        Like I said, I want musical chemistry.
                        Mariah & Miguel, Mariah & Abel, Mariah & Maxwell, even Mariah & Bruno.
                        I know they can create some magic together.

Comment

• LMAOOOOO

Originally posted by allygdale View Post

Comment

• Tommy worked Mariah like a slave during 1990-97. Anyone else would have broken down and the output would have been flop crappy songs. But Mariah lives in music so much that instead, she birthed 8 years of insane #1s, including the greatest modern Xmas song of all time, Song of the Decade, two of the biggest selling female albums of all time and two runs of 5 consecutive #1 songs . ICONIC.

Comment

She always said nice things about Mimi.
                              She actually loved her. And we know that's hard to achieve, haha.
                              We love you Queen, RIP <3

Comment

• And she did more than once actually! Like 2 o 3 times in concert!

Originally posted by 24fanatic View Post
                                Plus, what an honor to have the Queen Aretha cover one of your songs in concert... and not just any song... but “Touch My Body”!

Legendary!

Comment

3 legendary ones and another one... which will be legendary once it is released with Mariah's vocals on it...
                                  I literally CAN'T WAIT!

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post

Skydiving Lamb. LOVE IT!

Comment

Mariah's 90's career was out of this world. Mega smash and high quality with each album:

1990, 1991, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1997, 1999

A+mazing. not to mention that Unplugged showcased her incredible voice and material in a live setting and #1's being such a smash (selling more than Daydream outside the US and having 5 legendary new songs on it.).
                                      She was so prolific in the 90's. The quality. The quantity. Seven classics in ten years. Not counting Unplugged and #1's. Amazing.

Comment

Skydiving Lamb. LOVE IT!

I need it as an avatar

Comment

• The sun is shining, the flowers are blooming...
                                          But I'm inside listening to SLEIGH RIDE!

Comment

actually she shaded mariah in 2014 about mariah's boobs hanging out in that you're mine first live performance

Comment

• Anybody noticed about one thing? Why one time she has not mole at her chin and next time yes? Why?

Comment

The sun is shining, the flowers are blooming...
                                                But I'm inside listening to SLEIGH RIDE!
                                                OMG we love it!

Comment

• Originally posted by ilearnedfromthebest View Post
                                                  Anybody noticed about one thing? Why one time she has not mole at her chin and next time yes? Why?
                                                  It’s called concealer

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                                                    actually she shaded mariah in 2014 about mariah's boobs hanging out in that you're mine first live performance
                                                    Don't remember that and I can't find it nowhere.

Link please?

It would be weird 'cause Aretha loved some boobalicious moment.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X