Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Essence Fest 2016 is quite underrated.
    She sounded great.
    That Emotions Intro >>>

    Comment


    • Originally posted by MeltAway View Post
      She was so prolific in the 90's. The quality. The quantity. Seven classics in ten years. Not counting Unplugged and #1's. Amazing.
      She owned a whole decade and with impressive QUALITY.
      She was already considered a legend 8/9 years into her career.

      Comment


      • God, this performance slayed


        She sounded a little like she had a cold but she still killed it

        Dem harmonies with Ty Dolla Sign are everything, such a Daydream impromptu moment, I absolutely live for HarmoRiah
        Last edited by allygdale; Fri March 5, 2021, 05:09.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by allygdale View Post

          It’s called concealer
          I like her no matter with or without, but weird that no one never talked about it
          in WBT video or some 2005 perfromance there is not for example.

          Comment


          • Is that true?

            Mariah Carey the best singer of all time
            My Queen! My Goddess! My Idol!
            Forever and always!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by ilearnedfromthebest View Post

              I like her no matter with or without, but weird that no one never talked about it
              in WBT video or some 2005 perfromance there is not for example.
              She also had blonde brows in 2005, thankful times have changed

              Comment


              • Originally posted by allygdale View Post

                She also had blonde brows in 2005, thankful times have changed
                wait, whats wrong?

                She looked great that time



                I loved her haircut in 2001
                Last edited by ilearnedfromthebest; Fri March 5, 2021, 11:04.

                Comment


                • Forget random rappers or Beyonce, I'm praying Mariah is on this new Bruno Mars/Anderson Paak album.... Seen both both live and they are insane, and then their new song today is the best song I've heard in forever. Not chasing trends or anything, just an old school top quality tune.

                  Comment


                  • I wonder what they’re going to do about the lyric “I met a midget, he was shorter than Elroy Jetson” in “Freak”

                    Maybe “I met a guy”

                    God, I hear MC all over “Malibu,” they don’t even layer her background vocal on the chorus which is at the same level as the lead and singing a different times, she really did adopt a punk voice, the lower ones are very Billie Joel Armstrong and Courtney Love
                    Last edited by allygdale; Fri March 5, 2021, 12:09.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Kaloki View Post
                      Forget random rappers or Beyonce, I'm praying Mariah is on this new Bruno Mars/Anderson Paak album.... Seen both both live and they are insane, and then their new song today is the best song I've heard in forever. Not chasing trends or anything, just an old school top quality tune.
                      Youtube link?

                      Comment


                      • I love Kelly for being ride or die.

                        See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                        See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Kaloki View Post
                          Forget random rappers or Beyonce, I'm praying Mariah is on this new Bruno Mars/Anderson Paak album.... Seen both both live and they are insane, and then their new song today is the best song I've heard in forever. Not chasing trends or anything, just an old school top quality tune.
                          I am in love with "Leave the door Open". Bruno seems obsessed with Motown-ish music but as what you said, it is really top notch. I want her to collab with him.
                          A place in time still belongs to us...

                          Comment


                          • Mariah's musical director, "just getting home from a session"

                            https://www.instagram.com/p/CMCUEDSHBso/
                            See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                            See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

                            Comment


                            • Wow...that is exciting.
                              A place in time still belongs to us...

                              Comment


                              • Cardi praising Mariah and daí she got her number. I wonder if it means they’re really thinking about collaborating. It would be amazing if it was for Cardi album since she got a bigger budget and can deliver better video and promotion

                                Comment


                                • ^Cardi says she completes songs and then think who should/could feature after. Would be interesting to see if their interview/conversation leads to a friendship. Cardi says she has MC's number, and MC just followed Cardi on instagram.

                                  Something to watch!
                                  See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                  See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                    ^Cardi says she completes songs and then think who should/could feature after. Would be interesting to see if their interview/conversation leads to a friendship. Cardi says she has MC's number, and MC just followed Cardi on instagram.

                                    Something to watch!
                                    I'm watching right now Cardi venting on instagram live because her fans keep asking for new music and stuff and she said it takes time and she's a perfectionist now and don't like to drop lame videos and it takes a month to film and rehearse and she won't release anything else till she finish her album. anyway I hope she finds time to work with mariah

                                    Comment


                                    • Ariana curated the Apple Music playlist “who runs the world” for women’s month
                                      she added TMB, obsessed, ANN (!!), WYB, shake it off

                                      Last edited by mm2912; Fri March 5, 2021, 17:52.

                                      Comment


                                      • She nailed this one.
                                        I love the harmonies she added (Queen!) and she looked amazing.

                                        Originally posted by allygdale View Post
                                        God, this performance slayed

                                        Originally posted by allygdale View Post
                                        She also had blonde brows in 2005, thankful times have changed


                                        She looked great tho!

                                        God, I love the brows from Unplugged, flawless.



                                        We love Kelly! So supportive!

                                        Her Fantasy rendition was AMAZING.
                                        It's difficult to cover Mariah and she totally nailed it.



                                        I know Mariah loved it.

                                        Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                        I love Kelly for being ride or die.


                                        Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                        Mariah's musical director, "just getting home from a session"

                                        https://www.instagram.com/p/CMCUEDSHBso/
                                        Interesting

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by Shaka
                                          We love Kelly! So supportive!

                                          Her Fantasy rendition was AMAZING.
                                          It's difficult to cover Mariah and she totally nailed it.



                                          I know Mariah loved it.


                                          I like it!

                                          Comment


                                          • I'm not that interested in a collabo (tho I wouldn't be mad if they work together, I'll support) but I'm totally here for all the praise Mariah is getting from different artists atm, and in Cardi's case I'm so glad that they got along, give to the Queen all the flowers! (and I like Cardi music btw, just not interested in Mariah jumping on it, I'd prefer if she goes for another sound/direction!).

                                            Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                                            Cardi praising Mariah and daí she got her number. I wonder if it means they’re really thinking about collaborating. It would be amazing if it was for Cardi album since she got a bigger budget and can deliver better video and promotion

                                            Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                                            Ariana curated the Apple Music playlist “who runs the world” for women’s month
                                            she added TMB, obsessed, ANN (!!), WYB, shake it off
                                            Some great songs on her list! #taste

                                            In Mariah's case, she went for the bops. Yasss to ANN being on there. Also WYB <3

                                            Now that I think, a duet between these two for WYB for a big event would be amazing.

                                            Comment


                                            • Comment


                                              • Comment


                                                • What does Mariah think of the wind?
                                                  Me. I am Itsawrap.

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                                                    a rerecorded acoustic ABMB version? wow

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X