Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Askforsnow View Post
    Maybe she’s seen the H100 chart and she knows she missed this week but next will be her #1.
    Hopefully you're joking.

---

In other news:

Finally!

Comment

• The new arrangement has grown on me tbh.

Comment

• beyond iconic photo!

we need that Demo tape, and Master Class is the best way to do it. Show them your unfiltered melodies, and how they would grow to become game changing records. A true songwriting legend

Comment

• The Queens.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
            The Queens.

There’s a photo somewhere, it’s just never leaked. But one day it will!

Comment

• Hey! I used to be Elguachin here, but something happens with the sign in, every time i tried to log in the site stops working, it does not load. I read everything so I’m aware of AIW chart positions and predictions for next week
              I saw the Corden interview and I loved it. Mariah looks incredible, she’s just amazing. That dress was so classy and predictable but beautiful, loved it. I enjoyed their chemistry.
              I have mixed feelings about Corden, since I believe he shaded her when doing a special with Cher, perhaps somebody here can help me understand if it was what i got from it, Cher asked James who he would not do a Carpool karaoke again due to the star being a lil difficult to and she dropped Mariah among two others. Remember that??

Comment

The new arrangement has grown on me tbh.
                I loved it first listen. I’ve been singing this song since she sang it back then in a grammys party but i never play the song. This new arrangement made me fall in love with it, now i got it stuck in my head, sing it every day. My fiance loved it too. I hope this ine becomes her next classic.

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                  Oh mariah! I wonder what’s happening that she’s feeling lonely and sad
                  Walter’s mum passed away today… I think that’s unlikely the reason why she’s feeling sad but you never know…
                  Last edited by MayoAndMustard; Mon December 13, 2021, 00:59.

Comment

• Sometimes we feel alone even when being surrounded by people we love. She’s possibly tired and in need of vacations, she can’t send someone else do her job, and she’s probably feeling alone in that area, working so hard can bring stress, stress can bring those kind of feelings.

Comment

• Originally posted by MsWeiss View Post
                      There’s a photo somewhere, it’s just never leaked. But one day it will!
                      Hopefully!

Originally posted by MsWeiss View Post
                      beyond iconic photo!
                      Love this pic!

Originally posted by ChristmasJedi View Post
                      Remember that??

P.S. Welcome back, guachin!

Originally posted by ChristmasJedi View Post
                      I loved it first listen. I’ve been singing this song since she sang it back then in a grammys party but i never play the song. This new arrangement made me fall in love with it, now i got it stuck in my head, sing it every day. My fiance loved it too. I hope this ine becomes her next classic.
                      Happy that you're enjoying the new version!
                      Also didn't know u were engaded, congrats dahling! (I hope he's a lamb ​​​​​​​)

Comment

• Originally posted by ChristmasJedi View Post
                        Sometimes we feel alone even when being surrounded by people we love. She’s possibly tired and in need of vacations, she can’t send someone else do her job, and she’s probably feeling alone in that area, working so hard can bring stress, stress can bring those kind of feelings.
                        Seems like she’s been away from her New York penthouse for quite a while now. Maybe that’s why.

Comment

Sometimes we feel alone even when being surrounded by people we love. She’s possibly tired and in need of vacations, she can’t send someone else do her job, and she’s probably feeling alone in that area, working so hard can bring stress, stress can bring those kind of feelings.
                          Yeah.
                          She already told in one of those hundred interviews she did (don't remember which one LOL), that she liked to sit alone at night at watch the snow and all the melancholic, bittersweet feeling she had. It's a common thing. It's a mood. Especially after all of what happened. She might be also devastated by Nick's lose, we know she's still care of him (not in a romantic way of course), she reached to him privately. We're not happy all the time. I'm glad she can express it publicly now (also I've read Pat is very sick). And she's been working so hard. And all those things combined... it's life.

---

Btw, with all the talk about WYB and Nippy, they performed the song in The Voice Germany today!

Whitney Houston & Mariah Carey - When You Believe (Sascha Salvati) | Semi-Finals | TVOG 2021

stevyy what are the judges saying after his performance?

Comment

She’s also Bipolar so I’m assuming it comes with mood swings that are hard to control. She’s allowed to have a bad day also. Might not be that deep.

Comment

• I’m assuming the kids are with Nick and she misses them - I wouldn’t reach too much into it.

Comment

Welcome back, guachin!

Thank you Shaka ❤️

Happy that you're enjoying the new version!
                                Also didn't know u were engaded, congrats dahling! (I hope he's a lamb

I don’t know why I chose “fiancé “ he’s my boyfriend tbh, we’ve been together for the last two years. He’s not a certified lamb but he loves And enjoys Mariah a lot. His favorites are A No No, The Distance, AIW, Crybaby, Filac
                                ​​​​​​​)

Comment

• Originally posted by Xmas View Post

She’s also Bipolar so I’m assuming it comes with mood swings that are hard to control. She’s allowed to have a bad day also. Might not be that deep.
                                  Yes. It’s probably the bipolar disorder. Sometimes she might get sad for no big reason. I don’t thin it has to do with Walter or Nick cause it doesn’t make sense to feel lonely about that, sad yes but not lonely. Maybe is that melancholy from the holidays like miss you most

Comment

• Originally posted by jr588 View Post
                                    I’m assuming the kids are with Nick and she misses them - I wouldn’t reach too much into it.
                                    I know.
                                    I'm not happy all the time. Sometimes I also feel sad and alone.
                                    Who hasn't been there, in that place?

---

Anyway, loving the quality of this (underrated) performance.

Comment

• ChristmasJedi Oh, ok, congrats anyway, and I hope you're getting engaged and married and have kids, etc, etc

LMAO I can't at you username I just noticed

P.S. Well, he has some taste but needs to listen some Buttertly and Charmbible I guess

Comment

ChristmasJedi Oh, ok, congrats anyway, and I hope you're getting engaged and married and have kids, etc, etc

LMAO I can't at you username I just noticed

P.S. Well, he has some taste but needs to listen some Buttertly and Charmbible I guess
                                        He’s in Christmas mode right now, singing filac, AIW and Oh Santa Remix a lot! I’m happy i found someone who enjoys Mariah as much as I do.

Comment

He’s in Christmas mode right now, singing filac, AIW and Oh Santa Remix a lot! I’m happy i found someone who enjoys Mariah as much as I do.
                                          He's a keeper

Comment

• Loving this Emotions Era interview

Comment

• Her eyebrow change in 1994, then again in 1997, then again in 1999 is lowkey fascinating. The evolution

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
                                                Her eyebrow change in 1994, then again in 1997, then again in 1999 is lowkey fascinating. The evolution
                                                PokemonRiah

Love her eyebrow in the '92 Unplugged. Perfection.

Comment

• ---

OMG look how festive!

Comment

• Of course, the 2nd Queen of Agility has to be a lamb

Comment

Working...
                                                    X