• Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
      a rerecorded acoustic ABMB version? wow
      It sounds amazing

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
        When she gonna stop pulling out all these surprises! Excited to hear this in full

Comment

• Really happy she's allowing her catalog to be used in new ways
          See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
          See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• I guess we’ve received our weekly Mariah surprise after all! Thanks Mimi! Can’t wait to hear the full (new) version of ABMB.

Comment

• Cute.

Comment

• Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post
                When she gonna stop pulling out all these surprises! Excited to hear this in full
                Never!

Can't wait to hear it in full, her voice sounds amazing, like very recent, I guess she's been workin' on it lately!

As I said, she's doing multiple projects right now at the same time.

Comment

• Originally posted by 24fanatic View Post
                  I guess we’ve received our weekly Mariah surprise after all! Thanks Mimi! Can’t wait to hear the full (new) version of ABMB.
                  She works so hard!

Originally posted by allygdale View Post
                  Cute.
                  U mad 'cause there's no SD

Comment

• Not mad! I love the original, I think this is cute and Mariah will get her coin since it will be her master

I don’t like the lack of reverb on the new songs
                    Last edited by allygdale; Fri March 5, 2021, 20:45.

Comment

This version seems adorable!
                      Reddit | r/MariahCarey: https://www.reddit.com/r/MariahCarey/
                      Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/user/leoinavalon
                      Instagram: https://instagram.com/leoavalon/

Comment

• Comment

• Few surprises?

Imagine SUD coming on vinyl

Comment

Few surprises?

Imagine SUD coming on vinyl
                            in the US only and with no streaming release like Questlove suggested... I would be devastated.
                            My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                              Ariana curated the Apple Music playlist “who runs the world” for women’s month
                              she added TMB, obsessed, ANN (!!), WYB, shake it off

We need Spotify to step up their game!!

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                in the US only and with no streaming release like Questlove suggested... I would be devastated.
                                That wouldn't be festive. She better not or

Comment

• This killed me

https://twitter.com/fakeshowbiznews/...900652032?s=21

Comment

• I just got so emotional watching that trailer. Did anyone else? I just suddenly thought wow I'm a mum and this character is totally me lol

Comment

• This would be a dream!

See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                      See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• A 5-song EP with Dev would be a dream tbh.

He's such a fan he can't hide it LOL.

Their chemistry is off the chart, bring it bishes!

This goes to show once again that Mariah is a musical genius. You learn from her. Ha impact >

Comment

• Basically the whole music industry has been praising her lately

Comment

• dem whistles!

Comment

• Now I can't stop listening to this.

The good thing about these type of songs is that she can do 'em fully live, even in a higher key.

Comment

• I’m slowly collecting the vinyls, trying not to bankrupt myself in one go haha, even if it means I missed the limited edition ones.

How are people finding them? How’s the sound quality? I noticed they feel quite light and flimsy. I really wish they were higher quality 180g heavyweight vinyls, that would have been gorgeous. I also remember when she filmed the video with them and joked you could use them as a frisbee - I’m not getting the impression much care has been taken with them LOL

Comment

• Wow so much praise for her! The Dev Ep would be amazing he really could give her a new sound. I love that they have such good chemistry. She really seems in a creative space again we are so lucky as fans.

Comment

Awwwww... ABMB never sounds so cute like this. It almost sounds like a children's lullaby.

Am I the only one in tears watching this trailer? Ugh. I'm a little emotional when it comes to mothers.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X