Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tw space right now

Comment

• What is the thing that Mariah is/was working on with the Make a Wish foundation this season? She had been talking about it in the older interviews.

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post
        Tw space right now
        I wanna talk to her but not sure how this works
        Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
        www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Originally posted by Sebastian View Post

I wanna talk to her but not sure how this works
          Press the solicitar button

Comment

• Did she mention anything relevant ?

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
              Did she mention anything relevant ?
              She said she’s been working in “new music” but she asked the lambs to stop guessing who she working with cause she wants to surprise all the lambs. (We shouldn’t get too enthusiastic about it, We know about Mariah’s surprises, you know what I mean )

Comment

• Working ON new music, sorry for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChristmasJedi View Post

She said she’s been working in “new music” but she asked the lambs to stop guessing who she working with cause she wants to surprise all the lambs. (We shouldn’t get too enthusiastic about it, We know about Mariah’s surprises, you know what I mean )
                  She want to surprise us with a song feat Shawni

Comment

• Well at least she recognises that what the lambs want most from her at this stage is a proper MC16 Studio Album.

I wasn't able to join the spaces, is there a recording?

Comment

• Originally posted by Askforsnow View Post

That’s disappointing. Interested to see the billboard airplay chart. I wonder why it didn’t increase.
                      AIW's airplay chart position is not a surprise... at #24 for this time of year, that's very strong.

In terms of numbers, it's probably not way off previous years either.

But we should keep in mind the change this year to the Billboard Airplay tracking week.

Airplay went from Monday to Sunday to Friday to Thursday to match the other components' tracking weeks.

With that it meant that airplay essentially went back a full weekend - the most recent weekend to the chart date (and one closest to Christmas) gets counted in the following chart week, whereas in previous years that weekend got counted in the current chart week. As Christmas airplay builds closer to Christmas, Christmas songs did get slightly disadvantaged now, but will likely benefit closer to Christmas.
                      MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post

She want to surprise us with a song feat Shawni
                        I was listening to A No No featuring Shawni today and got me thinking how that collaboration happened. I only listen to that remix because of the whistle notes

Comment

• Originally posted by ChristmasJedi View Post

Mariah and The Weeknd maybe ? Or Mariah and Adele ?
                          " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
                          Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Mariah and The Weeknd maybe ? Or Mariah and Adele ?
                            I instantly thought about The Weeknd. I really hope so.

Comment

• https://youtu.be/dWttnw1YEXA

She sounds like she’s in good voice.

But girl - if that former record label president you’re meeting with is LA Reid, stay the eff away!

Comment

• See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Not that it really matters, but I was curious...how can AIWFC be #1 on Global 200 chart, and Adele is #1 on Global chart excluding USA, but Adele is beating Mariah on the US Hot 100 in the USA? Perhaps the Global and Hot 100 charts have different charting days/methodolgy. Anyway, Billboard always confuses me...

Comment

• Originally posted by Almond View Post
                                    Not that it really matters, but I was curious...how can AIWFC be #1 on Global 200 chart, and Adele is #1 on Global chart excluding USA, but Adele is beating Mariah on the US Hot 100 in the USA? Perhaps the Global and Hot 100 charts have different charting days/methodolgy. Anyway, Billboard always confuses me...
                                    Methodolgy is not the same for those charts as the hot 100.

Comment

• Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post

AIW's airplay chart position is not a surprise... at #24 for this time of year, that's very strong.

In terms of numbers, it's probably not way off previous years either.

But we should keep in mind the change this year to the Billboard Airplay tracking week.

Airplay went from Monday to Sunday to Friday to Thursday to match the other components' tracking weeks.

With that it meant that airplay essentially went back a full weekend - the most recent weekend to the chart date (and one closest to Christmas) gets counted in the following chart week, whereas in previous years that weekend got counted in the current chart week. As Christmas airplay builds closer to Christmas, Christmas songs did get slightly disadvantaged now, but will likely benefit closer to Christmas.
                                      The chart position I think was great, a big jump. It’s the raw numbers that didn’t match expectations (for me).
                                      Also, some radio stations have started year end countdowns.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                        lol at Drake and his stale songs. Mariah >>>>

I cannot even name 1 song by his.
                                        Thats a blatant lie and you know it.

You were swooning over Emotionless when it dropped.

Comment

• Hunt for US #1
                                          Starting my own series called the hunt through the stuff we don’t see often:
                                          Amazon music/Prime:
                                          Easy on Me - steady in 35-40 range position
                                          RATCT - had a sudden fall from #2 to #4. Not sure why but the 100K lead on Spotify yesterday seems less interesting now.
                                          BTS - who knows what’s going on…
                                          Pandora
                                          #4 Holiday songs - Good playlisting.
                                          Itunes
                                          #7 (-3) due to The Voice songs. EOM #4 (-2)
                                          Youtube Music weekly
                                          AIW - 10 (-4) 2.35 million plays. EOM 52 (-14)
                                          https://charts.youtube.com/charts/TopVideos/us
                                          Last edited by Askforsnow; Tue December 14, 2021, 06:48.

Comment

• Diamond will likely happen 6 - 7 years from now then...

A place in time still belongs to us...

Comment

• Originally posted by leoavalon View Post
                                              It was so nice to see those posters all over Hamburg...
                                              in Berlin too ^^
                                              orange clouds roll by ....

Comment

• Someone from the USA should snatch one of those MD's tees for me
                                                Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• This is random....

See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                                  See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• I can’t at those two on Gogglebox (UK, Channel 4) saying during Mariahs Christmas TMC, that she’s the American Jane McDonald… I did however love that Mariah replied…

Its the bloody sparkly ball gowns I’m telling you. Lol.
                                                    To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X