No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mariah Carey PRAISES Beyoncé & Discusses VERZUZ Battle With Her! (2021)

Comment

• I want that teeeeeee damn
      Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• “Steady finnin for you like them fries at MCDonalds”

#NTT

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
          LMAO, I can't with them.

As the Christmas Jedi I declare , they may hit #1, but they will never get AIW status

Comment

• Originally posted by Rascali View Post

You said 'it's already over'.... classic meltdown if anyone saw one
            It’s a meme lmao you guys take everything so serious

Comment

Mariah Carey PRAISES Beyoncé & Discusses VERZUZ Battle With Her! (2021)

So humble of her to praise Beyonce. I’m not a fan of Beyonce, I rarely play anything by her. I appreciate the quality she puts in her music, amazing vocalist and wonderful performer. But, her personality (or lack of) does not do anything for me. She’s like a robot. I liked her most when she was with DC. I stan DC, i think they are amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by SawyerHewitt View Post
                I want that teeeeeee damn
                I've found it here

https://viralstyle.com/viral68/77563#pid=1&cid=230

Comment

• Originally posted by ChristmasJedi View Post
                  As the Christmas Jedi I declare , they may hit #1, but they will never get AIW status
                  Notice how they didn't want to compete with Queen
                  At that point MC probably will have 2 weeks at #1 (1 week for sure).

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post
                    This is unofficial merch btw - which I do think they could be sued for.
                    See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                    See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

So humble of her to praise Beyonce. I’m not a fan of Beyonce, I rarely play anything by her. I appreciate the quality she puts in her music, amazing vocalist and wonderful performer. But, her personality (or lack of) does not do anything for me. She’s like a robot. I liked her most when she was with DC. I stan DC, i think they are amazing.
                      Same!
                      We share the same feelings, LOL.
                      I don't follow her career, tho I love Crazy In Love, Dangerously In Love, Halo & Deja Vu, but she's an amazing performer and a brilliant vocalist, probably the most solid vocal technique in pop music, it's a shame that I can't enjoy her tone at all and I can't connect with her personality either.

But I love to see women supporting each other and MC showing love and respect for Bey.

She's been praising her since '03:

Comment

• Gettin' closer!

Comment

• Oops.

Comment

Notice how they didn't want to compete with Queen
                            At that point MC probably will have 2 weeks at #1 (1 week for sure).
                            You’re right!

Comment

Same!
                              We share the same feelings, LOL.
                              I don't follow her career, tho I love Crazy In Love, Dangerously In Love, Halo & Deja Vu, but she's an amazing performer and a brilliant vocalist, probably the most solid vocal technique in pop music, it's a shame that I can't enjoy her tone at all and I can't connect with her personality either.

But I love to see women supporting each other and MC showing love and respect for Bey.

She's been praising her since '03:

I love what Beyonce did with Savage too, that feature was top-notch. Sometimes I play Formation, I like the groove of that one.

Comment

Oops.

Lambs on the West Coast here in the U.S. … unfortunately, if you want the Mariah merch, you have to be at a McDonald’s at exactly midnight. Plus, not all locations are offering the promotion, even if they are open 24/7. It’s annoying. I checked at 5:30am this morning to see if the merch was still available and it wasn’t. The line of cars in the drive-thru at my local McDonald’s at midnight was insane!

So Lambs wanting that shirt… be prepared to wait in line for a midnight snack!

Comment

• This should add to her streaming totals, though we are still uncertain how Facebook reports streams

Comment

Who are those V’s Christmas tree and why are they a threat?

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post

He is a vocalist of BTS. No, he isn’t a threat to AIW. He’s releasing a song on the 24th so, AIW is safe. What I meant about he could get a #1 was a comparison to what it would mean regarding AIW. But we’re ok

Comment

V is a member of BTS. He's releasing a Christmas-themed song for the Our Beloved Summer OST, a Korean dramedy series that's currently airing(good show btw). I don't think it'll reach number 1 on Billboard Hot 100 since it's not the full group and it's for a tv show. Plus, it's being released on Christmas Eve, so it's not like they're taking advantage of the holiday, since they'll only have two days of tracking(although xmas songs chart longer in Korea compared to America).

Comment

It’s a meme lmao you guys take everything so serious Jesus Christ!
                                          Ha well forgive us... good to know but I think I also I just heard a freezer call a fridge white

Comment

Mariah Carey PRAISES Beyoncé & Discusses VERZUZ Battle With Her! (2021)

LOL, someone who wants to spin this can say.....yes, she's not going to "disrespect herself" by going into a versus with Beyonce, because she (Beyonce) is clearly beneath her.

Comment

• So a lyric video is coming exclusively to facebook. Should help a bit with streaming points:

Comment

• Not beneath her, just better.
                                                I can't even know what to say...

Comment

• Originally posted by skylynx View Post

LOL, someone who wants to spin this can say.....yes, she's not going to "disrespect herself" by going into a versus with Beyonce, because she (Beyonce) is clearly beneath her.
                                                  yes I was also confused about that phrase of "I won't disrespect myself" (to put herself in the same level as Beyoncé?)

Comment

• New Interview with ELLE Decor: All Mariah Carey Wants for Christmas Is a Tree (or Four) in Every Room

https://www.elledecor.com/celebrity-...ristmas-trees/

Comment

Working...
                                                    X