Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by firefly_86 View Post
    I’m slowly collecting the vinyls, trying not to bankrupt myself in one go haha, even if it means I missed the limited edition ones.

How are people finding them? How’s the sound quality? I noticed they feel quite light and flimsy. I really wish they were higher quality 180g heavyweight vinyls, that would have been gorgeous. I also remember when she filmed the video with them and joked you could use them as a frisbee - I’m not getting the impression much care has been taken with them LOL
    I'm disappointed with the 3 IDJ re-releases (EMC, MOAIA, MIMTEC). The sound is kind of metallic and not rich. It's quite different from Butterfly and Rainbow or even Caution. Not to mention the gatefold cheap material.

As a vinyl collector and being Mariah my All time favorite artist I was expecting more. But it is what it is. Q
    on a positive note The Rarities is a great release. The sound is great and the box set is beautiful and with a good quality.
    Reddit | r/MariahCarey: https://www.reddit.com/r/MariahCarey/
    Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/user/leoinavalon
    Instagram: https://instagram.com/leoavalon/

Comment

• Originally posted by naughtynae View Post
      Wow so much praise for her! The Dev Ep would be amazing he really could give her a new sound. I love that they have such good chemistry. She really seems in a creative space again we are so lucky as fans.
      And an EP would be great as it takes the pressure of her being in album mood, but instead focus on creativity and just vibing. It'd be great to see her in a totally unstructured format, playing around with song structure, lyrics and production.

His comments about her was amazing and you could tell he has a lot of respect for her. I would be completely here for this project. Pick up the phone MC!
      See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
      See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Just 13 Days left to vote in the Discography Rate.

You can rate as many songs as you like. Getting as many voters as possible would make the rating more representative.

Vote here:
        https://www.ukmix.org/forum/music-di...e#post10575327

Comment

• Originally posted by 24fanatic View Post

Plus, what an honor to have the Queen Aretha cover one of your songs in concert... and not just any song... but “Touch My Body”!

Legendary!
          It's actually a very good melody - this arrangement and the live instruments make me appreciate the song itself a lot more.

MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Originally posted by MeltAway View Post

Skydiving Lamb. LOVE IT!
            omg - I just got that.

The Skydiving obsession!!!
            MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Mariah made music for a cute bunny movie!

Edit: AP
              Last edited by JeremySpears; Sat March 6, 2021, 16:25.
              Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by rashmimimi View Post
                I just got so emotional watching that trailer. Did anyone else? I just suddenly thought wow I'm a mum and this character is totally me lol
                Me too! Mom to new baby here and this made me cry.

Comment

• I was just reading this interview and this came up! This was from last year, I think...

Either everyone in the business is talking about Mariah, happening organically, or her team has been reaching out and doing some influencer marketing. Either is fine with me because it's working.

If it's organic, then I think her book helped. The marketing for the book was great, especially reaching out to so many influencers with the box. But I also think that in the music industry, people know what a huge feat it is to have a song like All I Want be such a recurring hit. EVERYONE is trying to do that... but she did it.

If all these mentions aren't organic, and her team is doing influencer marketing, it also says a lot that all these other artists are willing to do it. Her image has improved with the GP. And I think we see that reflected in her general streams as well...

Comment

• So I was listening to Fourth Of July and then realized that what Bruno Mars lately is making music that is somewhat most likely to meet in the same lane of FOJ hmmm...

Comment

• we probably not get #MC30 Eps from memoirs, chanteuse an caution anytime soon, right? the next release it's probably gonna be that ABMB version in march 25th. so the whole month of march we getting nothing

Comment

• imagine if she's really delaying beause skidiving is really coming and timbaland sent her the song and she's remastering atm

we can only dream
                        Last edited by mm2912; Sat March 6, 2021, 20:36.

Comment

• People should reallllyyyy stop believing that Carey Insider account.

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                            People should reallllyyyy stop believing that Carey Insider account.
                            so... should they believe you?

Comment

• I agree with Bmo8. I feel they should believe something real instead of getting their hopes up following a fake source.
                              I love all things Mariah. DAAAAHHHHLING!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                                we probably not get #MC30 Eps from memoirs, chanteuse an caution anytime soon, right? the next release it's probably gonna be that ABMB version in march 25th. so the whole month of march we getting nothing
                                So we're getting a brand new recording of ABMB and in the same sentence you say we're getting nothing...
                                You sound so ungrateful at times.

My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by CAREYINSIDER View Post

so... should they believe you?
                                  I am NOT a source and never claimed to be. The information shared on that page is misleading and gets fans hopes up for nothing.

But, people are free to believe what and who they want. It is what it is.

Comment

• you are not a source, but moderated a forum for this purpose, review your concepts. if you want to criticize our teams, fine, but prove that we are wrong, 'cause you are the right person here, chap!

Comment

• Sensitive much. Do I hear a ban coming? If you are going to argue, at least bring something meaningful to the conversation.

Comment

• Lets get back to talking about Mariah the effing queen Carey please.

Comment

• basically call me a fake and now they think i'm being rude?

Comment

• Originally posted by taustin13 View Post
                                            Lets get back to talking about Mariah the effing queen Carey please.

I'm in that group, regardless of whether I'm banned or not, one of you is the fake one. ban me out but I'll always here, funny right?

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post

So we're getting a brand new recording of ABMB and in the same sentence you say we're getting nothing...
                                              You sound so ungrateful at times.

Yeah I’m so Ungreatful., I’m the biggest piece of.. of the fanbase. Maybe my horrible English it’s hard to understand but I’m just said we’re not getting anything for the next couple weeks for this month and maybe the next thing in line is the ABMB. Now hate me as much as you want because I share my thoughts

Comment

• I'll say this and then I will move on. I'm not the type of person to divulge in arguments. I'm more of the Common Sense type of individual. Therefore, I'm not going to divulge in this conversation. What I will say is bm08 is a great moderator. We all love posting here. I don't post here as much as I used to for certain reasons. However, I don't like it when someone makes a great point here on this forum and is deemed invalid because someone's feelings gets hurt. I know that is your Twitter handle and you have every right to feel the way that you feel. But we as fans also have to be willing not to get our hopes up and depend on sources that are known to not to be valid. That was the point that me and Bm08 was trying to say. My intentions were not to call you fake and for that reason I apologize. Let's move on from this and enjoy Mariah Carey.

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

Mariah made music for a cute bunny movie!

Edit: AP
                                                  I think this is the cutest thing ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post

Yeah I’m so Ungreatful., I’m the biggest piece of.. of the fanbase. Maybe my horrible English it’s hard to understand but I’m just said we’re not getting anything for the next couple weeks for this month and maybe the next thing in line is the ABMB. Now hate me as much as you want because I share my thoughts
                                                    I read back your post and I didn't see anything wrong with it. I understood that you meant that there was probably nothing coming until the 25th.. or the very end of march.
                                                    Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                                                    Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

Working...
                                                    X