Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
    The NME interview is fascinating! A very good read!!
    https://www.nme.com/big-reads/mariah...istmas-3120794

Looks like they get into ukmix

"So the past year has seen an array of artists dropping by to collaborate with her for an upcoming unnamed project. Lambs (her devoted fanbase, known as the Lambily) have speculated upon a duets album or gospel record, but she’s keeping her cards close to her chest."

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
      The NME interview is fascinating! A very good read!!
      https://www.nme.com/big-reads/mariah...istmas-3120794

Wow Amazing interview. I’m so excited for what she has in store for 2022!

Comment

• The NME interview was great, sounds like a real mix of collaborators on the new album which is exciting

The bit about her being able to impersonate her younger voice though Next time she does VOL if she can do the Unplugged impersonation over the Caution Tour impersonation that would be great

Comment

• Originally posted by Xmas View Post

Wow Amazing interview. I’m so excited for what she has in store for 2022!
          What i got from this regarding new music (I’m guessing of course):
          - Millie Bobby Brown could be one of these superstars teenagers singing with her?
          - Possibly collabo with Lil Nas X? “Let’s break another (record)”

i’m reaching, i know. But in Mariah’s land, anything is possible

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaloki View Post
            The NME interview was great, sounds like a real mix of collaborators on the new album which is exciting

The bit about her being able to impersonate her younger voice though Next time she does VOL if she can do the Unplugged impersonation over the Caution Tour impersonation that would be great
            I’m glad someone said it

I wish she would just drop the album right after Christmas. Just like with the viral nature of the “it’s time” videos she could further the McDonald’s meme that she’s in on and as she’s “returning to sea until next Christmas” she turns around and gives us a “but wait there’s more”.
            funny how one can learn
            to grow numb to the madness
            and block it away

Comment

• Lord forbid MBB gets her hands on SUD!!!!

Comment

• Ugh.. MBB better not be an accurate guess..
                To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernMonkey View Post
                  Ugh.. MBB better not be an accurate guess..

Comment

• Maybe is Billie Eilish lol

Comment

• So many exciting things for 2022

Comment

• I hope outside of SUD release, that her next project is staunchly R&B and Hip Hop

Originally posted by Pureimagination View Post
                        So many exciting things for 2022

So true! Some of it wont appeal to everyone, but hopefully everyone finds something they love.
                        See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                        See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernMonkey View Post
                          Ugh.. MBB better not be an accurate guess..
                          A guess? Sure she said ages ago that girl was gonna be involved in SUD.
                          " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
                          Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

• Also, you could tell in some of her interviews she was pitching the idea of getting the behind the scenes of music on a streaming platform.

Hopefully someone has already taken her up on that offer as it would be great to see and, of course, get some direction/support while it's still happening outside of just Bryan's work.

Comment

• Originally posted by LambChild View Post

I’m glad someone said it

I wish she would just drop the album right after Christmas. Just like with the viral nature of the “it’s time” videos she could further the McDonald’s meme that she’s in on and as she’s “returning to sea until next Christmas” she turns around and gives us a “but wait there’s more”.
                              that would be genius and i'm sure it would go viral, lol

Comment

• I was wishing for mariah to release a hot banger but I guess it’s gonna be a inspirational record. I hope it’s not like an album heavily melodyned and edited full of heavenly(NWT/CGUN) vocals

Comment

• Originally posted by lucassss View Post

that would be genius and i'm sure it would go viral, lol
                                  LOL, that didn't help FILAC. If you're not going to followup a viral momment with a hot banger of song. there's no hope.

Comment

• Though next year's "It's Time" video should have her emerging out of the water in a Bond-esque Christmas queen vibe and say "It's Time B*TCHS"

Comment

• The lyric video has premiered:

Comment

• Originally posted by skylynx View Post
                                        Though next year's "It's Time" video should have her emerging out of the water in a Bond-esque Christmas queen vibe and say "It's Time B*TCHS"
                                        this year i'ts time video was the best thing she did this year cause the apple special wasn't it

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Well Mariah is not just any artist. She is the absolute top tier the world has ever seen.
                                          Very true!
                                          Underneath The Stars

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Well Mariah is not just any artist. She is the absolute top tier the world has ever seen.
                                            And that’s just from GOAT alone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

Oh, I love Prince William. Her mom was an angel.

Yellow & Gold are HER colors.

Yep, we love her!
                                              Not only she's a lambs but she's also (IMO) the 2nd most agile voice I've heard in pop music. Fight me.

Hehe No need to fight you babe, I completely agree with you!

And that's true.
                                              There's frequencies that some mics can't pick.
                                              And 'cause dem nodules, her overtones & polyphonic moments make her voice richer.
                                              But when u have instrumental over/along your voice (or a band) and a dry mic, that takes away all these things and wash out your tone.

That's why acapellariah >>>

I love the detail on your explanation! It's super interesting to see how her voice works.

Underneath The Stars

Comment

• Originally posted by LambChild View Post

I’m glad someone said it

Yeah, she could say, let's go out for a swim first. Hehe Amazing marketing strategy that would be.
                                                Underneath The Stars

Comment

• The new lyric video is not all that. The greatest songs of all time deserves more. They should take it down after this holiday and put up another next year--one with replay value.
                                                  Last edited by Clown10; Fri December 17, 2021, 16:15.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clown10 View Post
                                                    The new lyric video is not all that. The greatest songs of all time deserves more. They should take it down after this holiday and put up another next year--one with replay value.
                                                    looks amateurish and it like the same people who did the oh santa remix lyric video

Comment

Working...
                                                    X