No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We love Thickriah. It’s definitely a better look than that weird BlackIrishAdRiah.

Comment

• Mariah's Insta clip singing that little bit of AIWFCIY is her best vocals since the Caution Tour lol

Even her dogs were blown away

Last edited by Kaloki; Wed December 22, 2021, 01:44.

Comment

• ​Don't miss Mariah's Massive Merriest Milestones

For interesting chart facts and Mariah milestones like this one:

In top two form: With a 9th week in the Hot 100 top 2, AIWFCIY joins the superb company of Mariah's two 8 week chart toppers Dreamlover and Fantasy, coming in behind a trio of longevity champs and record holders.

Read more here.
        MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaloki View Post
          Mariah's Insta clip singing that little bit of AIWFCIY is her best vocals since the Caution Tour lol

Omg that tone is just freaking gorgeous.

Another proof that she doesn’t need to over-produce her vocals in the studio to make it sound “young and impressive”.

Comment

• Basically, sometimes less is “more”. I wish she would embrace her natural tones and simple productions more.

Comment

• Originally posted by MayoAndMustard View Post

Omg that tone is just freaking gorgeous.

Another proof that she doesn’t need to over-produce her vocals in the studio to make it sound “young and impressive”.
              Those kids are just tone deaf lol, that was what set the dogs off.

Mariah sounded wonderful
              " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
              Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Those kids are just tone deaf lol, that was what set the dogs off.
                Yep, that video has proved to me Mariah's musical legacy will not continue down the bloodline...

Comment

• Originally posted by Almond View Post

Yep, that video has proved to me Mariah's musical legacy will not continue down the bloodline...
                  The fact that she blatantly deludes herself that they are singers...
                  Last edited by InFamous; Wed December 22, 2021, 03:58.

Comment

• We’re not making fun of children now, are we? They’re howling on purpose to get the dogs to join in.
                    funny how one can learn
                    to grow numb to the madness
                    and block it away

Comment

• Originally posted by LambChild View Post
                      We’re not making fun of children now, are we? They’re howling on purpose to get the dogs to join in.
                      Please, they just cant sing period.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaloki View Post
                        Mariah's Insta clip singing that little bit of AIWFCIY is her best vocals since the Caution Tour lol

So cute!
                        She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Please, they just cant sing period.
                          But jokingly calling a knock off k mart is disrespectful y’all too much. I love it!

Comment

• Steam Lil Snowman

Comment

• the troll. Attacking our god given kids is a no-no.

Comment

• They're kids. Voice changes and they're having fun. Have a seat

Comment

• Beautiful clip <3 and she sounded great during the quarantine. Those vids of there's got be a way, wbt or stn were amazing

Comment

• Not to focus just on her looks, but her hair looks so nice like that - it's refreshing to see it only because her performance hair doesn't usually change.

I know she recently said she liked her Honey hair... cannot disagree! Her Honey and Butterfly album cover hair styles were gorgeous.

Just saw a fantastic Janet interview on youtube for Allure (I think) and she talks about her videos and her looks (outfits and hair)... would love to see Mariah reflect like that earnestly, but we know she'll feel uncomfortable.

She has talked at length about the Fantasy, ABMB, and even Heartbreaker videos and that kind of insight is so interesting. I'd like to hear more about her #1's era videos and her Charmy videos.
                                    MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Please tell me you’re joking when you say that you think those howling notes are supposed to be in tune.

They’ve clearly howled and the dogs have barked so they’ve incorporated it into that song for a video..

Jeeez
                                      To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernMonkey View Post
                                        Please tell me you’re joking when you say that you think those howling notes are supposed to be in tune.

They’ve clearly howled and the dogs have barked so they’ve incorporated it into that song for a video..

Jeeez
                                        I’m baffled that this isn’t obvious also lol

Comment

• If Mariah continuously scored 3 weeks at 1 each holiday season, we can reach the historic milestone of 100 weeks at #1 in just 5 years!
                                          She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

• Her natural voice sounds sooooooo good. All I want for Christmas is Mariah to please stop with the vocal editing in the studio.

Comment

• I used to think Mariah’s career is somehow “incomplete” without an equivalent of My Heart Will Go On/I Will Always Love You. A few years ago who would have thought AIW would become such a massive hit, that continues to sell every single Xmas season and it will only be getting bigger and bigger. Now looking at the success the song made, she doesn’t need a massive movie’s theme at all. AIW itself is a miracle.

Comment

• GLOBAL Spotify

Back up above 5m. Let's see how much it can keep up with last year.
                                                This Week Compared to Yesterday Compared to Last Week Compared to Last Year Last Week Compared to Yesterday Last Year Compared to Yesterday
                                                Friday 5,259,091 10% -4% 4,778,540 5,492,797
                                                Saturday 6,165,285 17% 7% -1% 5,775,682 21% 6,251,637 14%
                                                Sunday 5,624,976 -9% 11% -3% 5,076,537 -12% 5,803,653 -7%
                                                Monday 4,845,717 -14% 25% -7% 3,865,915 -24% 5,186,777 -11%
                                                Tuesday 5,265,381 9% 32% -8% 3,997,990 3% 5,726,766 10%
                                                Wednesday 4,222,756 6% 7,716,516 35%
                                                Thursday 4,458,173 6% 17,223,237 123%
                                                Running Total 27,160,450 N/A 16% -5% 23,494,664 N/A 28,461,630 N/A

US Spotify

Starting to power away from last week, up 23%.
                                                This Week Compared to Yesterday Compared to Last Week Compared to Last Year Last Week Compared to Yesterday Last Year Compared to Yesterday
                                                Friday 1,255,074 12% -10% 1,122,322 1,387,948
                                                Saturday 1,417,431 13% 6% -8% 1,337,738 19% 1,537,943 11%
                                                Sunday 1,274,834 -10% 7% -9% 1,188,522 -11% 1,394,330 -9%
                                                Monday 1,197,251 -6% 18% -9% 1,012,162 -15% 1,322,284 -5%
                                                Tuesday 1,254,160 5% 23% -10% 1,018,167 1% 1,398,272 6%
                                                Wednesday 1,070,721 5% 1,736,809 24%
                                                Thursday 1,109,633 4% 3,075,709 77%
                                                Running Total 6,398,750 N/A 13% -9% 5,678,911 N/A 7,040,777 N/A

Comment

• Originally posted by MayoAndMustard View Post
                                                  I used to think Mariah’s career is somehow “incomplete” without an equivalent of My Heart Will Go On/I Will Always Love You. A few years ago who would have thought AIW would become such a massive hit, that continues to sell every single Xmas season and it will only be getting bigger and bigger. Now looking at the success the song made, she doesn’t need a massive movie’s theme at all. AIW itself is a miracle.
                                                  It’s definitely become her signature song, just think about how many records the song has broken over the last few years. It’s a monster hit.

Comment

• Originally posted by naughtynae View Post

It’s definitely become her signature song, just think about how many records the song has broken over the last few years. It’s a monster hit.
                                                    100%. AIW is literally the dream song of every recording artist.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X