No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She mentioned she don’t know where the wedding dress is and maybe someone stole it. She also mentioned once about the demo tape that someone might’ve stole it. I wonder if Stella did a clean up before she was gone. If she did maybe she’ll wait to sell it for huge prices in the future

Comment

• Could anyone be so kind to remind me whats the 2008 interview where Mariah ranks how many #1s do other artists have? I have been searching for it for a while and can not find it, i just remember its from the UK.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
        Do You Know Her? Mariah Carey Edition I Harper’s BAZAAR

Very fun, thanks for posting.

Mariah seemed relaxed and was a bit more animated than usual... love the little facial expressions and the throwing of the cards.
        MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Originally posted by markwalde View Post
          The way she ended the Bazaar video! LOL Every interview she had so much to promote! AIW, FILAC, Black Irish, Butterfly Lounge... This time her time ran out and she just said, "There's a lot of other things so check them out."
          Yep haha - I wasn't sure where she was going with that.

When she started on that at the end I thought "oh yeah - what actually is she there to promote?", and then it was like - all of them... just go find them.
          MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Originally posted by skylynx View Post
            LOL, every lamb will know which song had her longest note......

She got it wrong
            It was so obvious LOL.
            Her 2nd longest note is on Dreamlover Def Club Mix and the 3rd one is the whistle on For The Record

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
              Fixed.

Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post
              https://www.buzzfeed.com/kristenharr...qxgHSfEiFanXaQ

really nice little story from buzzfeed on Mariah in the above link.

lots of positive press!
              How can u not love her?! So sweet.

Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post
              Very fun, thanks for posting.

Mariah seemed relaxed and was a bit more animated than usual... love the little facial expressions and the throwing of the cards.
              No problem

Loving her attitude and the way she was throwing dem cards LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post
                Yep haha - I wasn't sure where she was going with that.

When she started on that at the end I thought "oh yeah - what actually is she there to promote?", and then it was like - all of them... just go find them.
                She was like ok... DONE. Go find yourself, I did 200 interviews already with the same dress

Comment

She looks stunning.

The whole look is a total serve.
                  A look! @ Mariah’s team take notes

Comment

• stevyy dahling

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
                      A look! @ Mariah’s team take notes
                      She looks really stunning.

Comment

• The AIW (MMWCT Edition) MV has been pulling HUGE numbers today (#8 +7 WW).

Between the 24th & the 25th she could amasse around 18-20M views

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                          She mentioned she don’t know where the wedding dress is and maybe someone stole it. She also mentioned once about the demo tape that someone might’ve stole it. I wonder if Stella did a clean up before she was gone. If she did maybe she’ll wait to sell it for huge prices in the future
                          I think she's joking about someone stealing the wedding dress cause I somehow remember her saying previously that that dress is in a vault somewhere.
                          She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

It was so obvious LOL.
                            Her 2nd longest note is on Dreamlover Def Club Mix and the 3rd one is the whistle on For The Record
                            In her own words "I don't measure them"
                            She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

She was like ok... DONE. Go find yourself, I did 200 interviews already with the same dress
                              I was expecting her to be like "Go check out BlackIrish, Mariah Menu, FILAC, Christmas Continues".

Comment

• Originally posted by GlenMarley View Post
                                Could anyone be so kind to remind me whats the 2008 interview where Mariah ranks how many #1s do other artists have? I have been searching for it for a while and can not find it, i just remember its from the UK.
                                I second this. I remember seeing a brief clip recently—would love to see the full thing.
                                funny how one can learn
                                to grow numb to the madness
                                and block it away

Comment

Could anyone be so kind to remind me whats the 2008 interview where Mariah ranks how many #1s do other artists have? I have been searching for it for a while and can not find it, i just remember its from the UK.
                                  I tried to search for this in imdb but not successful. Are you sure it's from 2008?

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001014/?ref_=vp_back

Comment

Friday Night Project? I remember that she knew Janet had 10 #1's.
                                    http://www.last.fm/user/JJMCSPooh/

Comment

• Originally posted by RedSimba View Post
                                      Oh man you got me watching that again!

How much fun was she on that show?! How much fun was she having?
                                      MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

Originally posted by RedSimba View Post
                                        It is indeed... here, at this link: https://youtu.be/8seMggWbty8?t=80

MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• In a new interview with LA Times en Español, Mariah says she is proud of her Latina heritage, but doesn’t try to pass off as Latina. She makes it clear that her father was African American, but doesn’t know all the details. Alfred’s mother was a granddaughter of slaves. Her name was Marguerite Nuñez. Mariah’s great grandparents were Venezuelan.

And of course, they had to mentioned she was the girlfriend of Luis Miguel at some point. Spanish-language outlets always mention this when they do a story on her.

https://www.latimes.com/espanol/entr...-7030col2-main

Su relación con McDonald, el libro publicado en 2020 y el prepararse para llevarlo a la pantalla ha hecho que Mariah Carey piense en sus tradiciones e historia familiar, comenzando por su papá Alfred Roy Carey, quien tiene un lugar muy especial en su corazón tenía ancestros venezolanos. Aunque se siente “orgullosa” de su herencia latina, ella no quiere hacerse pasar por “latina”. “Lo voy a dejar muy claro, mi papá era afroamericano. Su madre era una nieta de esclavos. Pero la mamá de mi abuela se llamaba Marguerite Nuñez”, relató la artista, quien ya dicho que tiene sangre venezolana de parte de sus bisabuelos. “Entonces sabemos que mi papá era negro, pero no exactamente todos los detalles”, indicó.
                                          Last edited by Clown10; Thu December 23, 2021, 07:21.

Comment

• But there are black latin people. There are black communities that come from the slavery trade by the Spanish colonizers in Ecuador, Colombia, Venezuela etc. I lived for almost a year in a black area in Ecuador.

Comment

• I could be wrong, but I felt Mariah spent way more time during this Christmas blue promoting her future projects rather than promoting her current Christmas stuff. I’m really looking forward to what she will deliver next year.
                                              Eudaimonia
                                              Last.fm
                                              Instagram

Comment

• Originally posted by Michiel View Post
                                                I could be wrong, but I felt Mariah spent way more time during this Christmas blue promoting her future projects rather than promoting her current Christmas stuff. I’m really looking forward to what she will deliver next year.
                                                Exactly.
                                                See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                                See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Mariah pulling up and suprising Mcdonalds crew in Aspen was sp fun to watch

Comment

• See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                                    See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

Working...
                                                    X