Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mariah sounded great on that performance. Agility herself.

    Not a fan a Bublť AT ALL. I hope they never collabo again.

    Comment


    • How is Nat King Cole ahead of Mariah on the albums chart. There is no way that he is outstreaming Merry Xmas. HDD has Mariah even outselling the album, but less streams... which I find odd...

      also, especially in the US, Nat's album isn't even in the top 200 on Apple Music while Mariah is #46.

      It's like... this year proved that in Europe... Apple Music has like 0 impact... Mariah was #1 there and still ended up below songs which weren't even top 50 there... lol...

      It seems like in the US Apple Music has an abysmal market share too... when an album can outstream a top 50 album without even be ranked. lol...

      Apple Music is such a flop in 2021 Christmas season... given Mariah great positions - sure - but apparently 0 streams.
      My Chart

      Comment


      • Originally posted by skylynx View Post
        Down a few spots to #9. Looks like no Top 5 this year.


        LW TW ARTIST | TITLE | LABEL TOTAL CHANGE ALBUMS TEA SEA
        1 1 ADELE | 30
        COLUMBIA
        176,847 1% 147,277 1,406 28,163
        3 2 TAYLOR SWIFT | RED (TAYLOR'S VERSION)
        REPUBLIC
        65,580 0% 37,274 358 27,949
        4 3 MICHAEL BUBLE | CHRISTMAS
        REPRISE
        65,450 0% 10,513 739 54,198
        -- 4 RODDY RICCH | LIVE LIFE FAST
        BIRD VISION/ATLANTIC
        63,504 -- 3,233 865 59,406
        2 5 JUICE WRLD | FIGHTING DEMONS
        GRADE A/INTERSCOPE
        52,821 -57% 1,072 700 51,049
        5 6 OLIVIA RODRIGO | SOUR
        GEFFEN
        50,639 -13% 23,661 431 26,547
        9 7 VINCE GUARALDI TRIO | CHARLIE BROWN CHRISTMAS
        CONCORD
        48,531 12% 17,427 590 30,514
        11 8 NAT KING COLE | CHRISTMAS SONG
        CAPITOL
        47,033 11% 5,250 577 41,206
        7 9 MARIAH CAREY | MERRY CHRISTMAS
        COLUMBIA
        46,655 6% 6,378 1,180 39,097
        -- 10 BO BURNHAM | INSIDE (THE SONGS)
        IMPERIAL/REPUBLIC
        45,780 -- 40,626 36 5,118
        I don't mind the ranking. MC showed a 6% increase of sales so that's still great.
        A place in time still belongs to us...

        Comment


        • Originally posted by stevyy View Post
          How is Nat King Cole ahead of Mariah on the albums chart. There is no way that he is outstreaming Merry Xmas. HDD has Mariah even outselling the album, but less streams... which I find odd...

          also, especially in the US, Nat's album isn't even in the top 200 on Apple Music while Mariah is #46.

          It's like... this year proved that in Europe... Apple Music has like 0 impact... Mariah was #1 there and still ended up below songs which weren't even top 50 there... lol...
          Nat King's streams though are heavy on Sirius XM which is pretty urban/R&B and he's very big on Pandora. He has respectable placing on the Amazon Album chart.

          Apple Music is non-existent in Europe, so disappointing all season long.

          Spotify has conered the market but they just hate her like she talked trash about lthem or something lol.P.S. Don't get on Spotify's bad side

          Comment


          • Mariah should do an exclusive special for Spotify next year.

            Comment


            • Adele really is unshakable on the album charts. Hopefully one day, Merry Christmas goes to #1.
              She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

              Comment


              • This is interesting - spotify reach for Christmas songs. Mariah has a massive lead over the second placed song reach.

                Playlist reach of Christmas songs on Spotify
                Mariah Carey - All I Want for Christmas Is You - 84.1M
                Wham! - Last Christmas - 68.8M
                Ed Sherman & Elton John - Merry Christmas - 67.7M
                Ariana Grande - Santa Tell Me - 61.9M
                Brenda Lee - Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree - 58.8M
                Michael Bublé - It's Beginning to Look a Lot like Christmas - 55.8M
                Andy Williams - It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year - 55.3M
                José Feliciano - Feliz Navidad - 54M
                Bobby Helms - Jingle Bell Rock - 53.3M
                Justin Bieber - Mistletoe - 52.7M
                Kelly Clarkson - Underneath the Tree - 52M
                " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
                Baby maybe you're the problem "

                Comment


                • Originally posted by stevyy View Post

                  Stella also stole a whole collection of LV bags (a confirmed story). It also wouldn't surprise me if Tommy burnt down their commonly owned mansion in Bedford.

                  For every penny she earned, someone took one away, it seems.
                  also the demo tape mentioned last year someone might've stolen it

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                    The quality!

                    Mariah Carey - Honey (Live at Top of the Pops, 1st Remastered Version)

                    It’s so nice to see the ending of this clip! I’ve always loved this performance she just seemed so happy to be doing music she loved during this time and it showed in her confidence. Great vocals, grooving on beat, interacting with Mase and the audience.

                    Butterfly era beauty is unmatched.

                    Comment


                    • Is this week’s tracking chart over? AIWFCIY just passed EOM - US iTunes.

                      Don’t know if any bursts of sales growth goes to this chart or next?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Askforsnow View Post
                        Is this week’s tracking chart over? AIWFCIY just passed EOM - US iTunes.

                        Don’t know if any bursts of sales growth goes to this chart or next?
                        It ends at midnight eastern time.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Mugen View Post

                          It ends at midnight eastern time.
                          15 mins left.

                          Comment


                          • I still don’t understand why Buble said Mariah for the worst option when asked who he would sh*g, marry or kill by Andy Cohen on WWHL. Like this is someone who you duetted with, who sung on your special. Why would he say that?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by wolfeagle View Post
                              I still don’t understand why Buble said Mariah for the worst option when asked who he would sh*g, marry or kill by Andy Cohen on WWHL. Like this is someone who you duetted with, who sung on your special. Why would he say that?
                              Because his jealous of Miss Mariah Carey’s iconic career, 99,5% of the industry actually is, they can't stand to see this legendary woman still winning 30 years later

                              Comment


                              • Comment


                                • Originally posted by wolfeagle View Post
                                  I still don’t understand why Buble said Mariah for the worst option when asked who he would sh*g, marry or kill by Andy Cohen on WWHL. Like this is someone who you duetted with, who sung on your special. Why would he say that?
                                  Maybe he respects her and doesn’t want to ruin her name for the sake of the game.
                                  She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

                                  Comment


                                  • Well he didn't say nice things about her because she was late and some diva antics

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by delapuerta View Post
                                      Mariah's facial expression was like, what am I even doing here , I need to go make dem ratchet ghetto bops for the world j/k , I do love their duet together tho

                                      Comment


                                      • Happy Mariah Christmas Eve!
                                        See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                        See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by delapuerta View Post
                                          Well he didn't say nice things about her because she was late and some diva antics
                                          Right, she’s always associated with these things in the GP’s mind eventhough she went through an image overhaul in recent years. She was actually early for the Corden show, come on!
                                          She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by Pureimagination View Post

                                            Mariah's facial expression was like, what am I even doing here , I need to go make dem ratchet ghetto bops for the world j/k , I do love their duet together tho
                                            Bolton’s voice still sounds the same. I’ve always like his voice and emotional grit. He knows how to express a lyric. He’s been doing cover albums and his versions sound good! If Mariah is going to do a duet/cover album, it’d be a great moment for them to do something together again, for the nostalgia.
                                            http://marcokircher.com
                                            http://reverbnation.com/marcokircher/songs

                                            My YT Channel!
                                            https://www.youtube.com/user/Cashiado
                                            IG: marco235

                                            Comment


                                            • I want a duets album from Mariah, but how to choose who to duet with?!? I want to hear her duet with legends. Then again, you want some duets with current artists to get the chart numbers.
                                              Which artists do we want Mariah to duet with? (Please, exclude BTS from the list. Lol!)
                                              http://marcokircher.com
                                              http://reverbnation.com/marcokircher/songs

                                              My YT Channel!
                                              https://www.youtube.com/user/Cashiado
                                              IG: marco235

                                              Comment


                                              • Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                                Happy Mariah Christmas Eve!
                                                Almost Christmas here, so Merry Christmas lambs and fans.
                                                MESMARIAHSING!

                                                Comment


                                                • Girl nobody gives AF about the male Karen crooner

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by Cashiado View Post
                                                    I want a duets album from Mariah, but how to choose who to duet with?!? I want to hear her duet with legends. Then again, you want some duets with current artists to get the chart numbers.
                                                    Which artists do we want Mariah to duet with? (Please, exclude BTS from the list. Lol!)
                                                    Bon Iver. Switch it up completely!

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X