Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
    Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) at #41 in the US with 643,216 streams.

Global at #52 with 1,912,556 streams Almost 2M in the 23rd.
    Imagine the numbers she will be pulling on the 24th (tomorrow update).
    Expect around 4M WW (or more).

I have to adjust my own estimations now. Yeah 4M+ is possible worldwide for CBPCH.
    She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

1PM on the 23rd here, but Merry Christmas in advance to all the lambs in the World!
      Wait, you're still on the 23rd? Where on Earth are you lol
      She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

• Originally posted by MrDash View Post
        I have to adjust my own estimations now. Yeah 4M+ is possible worldwide for CBPCH.
        Streams tend to triple on the 24th, so I'd say +5M, but I'm gonna proceed with caution

Comment

• It's today! I'm feeling festive so I'll go on and say a +20M update for tomorrow. Breaking Adele's record. Come through Mariah!!
          Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
          www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

Wait, you're still on the 23rd? Where on Earth are you lol
            LOL no, I meant 24th LOL
            1PM on the 24th
            11 hours to go!

I have the 23th in my mind 'cause the updates

Comment

• Very random post, but this is gold

Mariah Carey - Impromptu Jimmy Fallon Performance 2013 (Mic Feed)

Comment

• I 've got to confess, I've only watched 2020's christmas special last night. Lazy lamb

Will try to watch this year's special later today, it won't take much time

OT: Billy Eichner looked hot in that elf costume
                Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
                www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Originally posted by Sebastian View Post
                  Will try to watch this year's special later today, it won't take much time

Originally posted by Sebastian View Post
                  OT: Billy Eichner looked hot in that elf costume

Comment

It's today! I'm feeling festive so I'll go on and say a +20M update for tomorrow. Breaking Adele's record. Come through Mariah!!
                    Yes, pass that festivity around. Blast AIW everywhere cause it's TIME!

Comment

It's today! I'm feeling festive so I'll go on and say a +20M update for tomorrow. Breaking Adele's record. Come through Mariah!!

Comment

• She's so unstoppable

Comment

• Sleigh Ride just came on and it really served Christmas all over.

(Ring-a-ling-a ding-dong-ding)

Comment

Sleigh Ride just came on and it really served Christmas all over.

(Ring-a-ling-a ding-dong-ding)
                            MC version slays

Comment

Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) at #41 in the US with 643,216 streams.

Global at #52 with 1,912,556 streams Almost 2M in the 23rd.
                              Imagine the numbers she will be pulling on the 24th (tomorrow update).
                              Expect around 4M WW (or more).

Also, AIW (MMWCT Edition) MV absolutely slaying on YouTube, and the OG doing also amazing.

So, We dont know when, but this is destined to be another top 50 song for Mimi!!

Comment

• 20 Musicians Whose Fame Inspired Baby Names
                                Mariah # 1, still beating today's popstars 28+ years into her career .

Babies named for Mariah Carey
                                109,789 Total Girls Named Mariah

Carey's debut album entitled Vision of Love produced four singles that topped the US charts. She was honored as the world's best selling record artist of the 90s. She suffered a breakdown in 2001 which was followed by poor reception of her film Glitter and its soundtrack. While unfortunate, her career decline makes her especially interesting because she created both a dramatic increase as well as a dramatic decrease in babies named Mariah. Fortunately, her career rebounded in 2005 when her album The Emancipation of Mimi topped the charts.

Enduring cultural impact !

The top 20

1-Mariah Carey
                                2-Aaliyah
                                3-Whitney Houston
                                4-Mya
                                5-Selena
                                6-Willow Smith
                                7-Norah Jones
                                8-Sheena Easton
                                9-Lauryn Hill
                                10-Shania Twain
                                11-Miley Cyrus
                                12-Ashanti
                                13-Céline Dion
                                14-Britney Spears
                                15-Rihanna
                                16-Ariana Grande
                                17-Jewel
                                18-Zayn Malik
                                19-Adele
                                20-Aretha Franklin

https://www.names.org/lists/celebrit...ced/musicians/
                                Last edited by Carlito; Fri December 24, 2021, 20:31.

Comment

• Omg… not sure if it’s been mentioned here yet, but…

Mariah is in the new film Don’t Look Up on Netflix starring Leonardo DiCaprio and Jennifer Lawerence. Or well… a photo of her. Meryl Streep plays the President of the U.S. and the camera cuts to an image of the 2 of them in the Oval Office posing together lol.

A pleasant surprise!

Comment

• Originally posted by 24fanatic View Post
                                    Omg… not sure if it’s been mentioned here yet, but…

Mariah is in the new film Don’t Look Up on Netflix starring Leonardo DiCaprio and Jennifer Lawerence. Or well… a photo of her. Meryl Streep plays the President of the U.S. and the camera cuts to an image of the 2 of them in the Oval Office posing together lol.

A pleasant surprise!
                                    Now I gotta go watch it lol

Comment

• Comment

• Just finished watching Mariah Carey's Magical Christmas Special for the very FIRST time.
                                        I know I'm a year late to this, but in my defense I had a disastrous time last year and wasn't feeling celebratory at all.
                                        So, I decided back then to watch this special in 2021 on Christmas Day instead.
                                        And woah, it's everything that I expected and more.
                                        Loved all of the celebrity cameos, production style and wardrobe, of course.
                                        The soundtrack makes more sense now that I've seen the special as a whole.
                                        Overall, this has been a great viewing experience and I urge every lamb out there to go watch it.

Comment

• Originally posted by 24fanatic View Post
                                          Omg… not sure if it’s been mentioned here yet, but…

A pleasant surprise!
                                          Any links or pics please?

Comment

• Is this been posted?

Comment

• Originally posted by MayoAndMustard View Post
                                              Any links or pics please?
                                              I’m technologically challenged unfortunately and my phone wouldn’t let me take a screenshot.

But if you have Netflix, Mariah’s photo appears at about the 22 min mark in the film.

Comment

Well, he chose to kill.
                                                He was prob just joking !
                                                " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
                                                Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post
                                                  Is this been posted?

YEAH check out the Christmas eras thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
                                                    Girl nobody gives AF about the male Karen crooner
                                                    “male Karen crooner”?

I’m a white man that sings everything from opera, jazz, soul and pop. Does that make me a “male Karen crooner”?
                                                    what the hell of a comment is that?
                                                    the “Karen” comments need to stop.
                                                    Last edited by Cashiado; Fri December 24, 2021, 18:34.
                                                    http://marcokircher.com
                                                    http://reverbnation.com/marcokircher/songs

My YT Channel!
                                                    https://www.youtube.com/user/Cashiado
                                                    IG: marco235

Comment

Working...
                                                    X