Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by monarcbutterfly View Post
    Mariah’s Christmas (BPCH) has charted in the UK at number 96. It’s the first time charting.
    AIW is at number 4
    Originally posted by GlenMarley View Post
    Yay @ C(BPCH) debuting in the UK @ OHN reaching a new peak in Italy (#64)!
    Christmas (BPCH) will become another hit for her in the future. Mark my words.

Originally posted by Tomer_MC View Post
    Yeah! also OSR has re-entred at #100 (3rd week total) = 3 singles inside the top 100!
    Queen

Comment

• Comment

• Of course.

Organic Streaming Queen

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
          OMG

Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) is at #64 on US iTunes
          I need the new version on streaming services

Comment

• Originally posted by ChristmasJedi View Post
            I need the new version on streaming services
            Nah, we don't need that.

Plus it's gonna take streams away from the OG.

Comment

• Mariah's voice on IG stories is amazing <3

Comment

• Posting this since the US is allegedly the only country in the world where Apple Music makes a difference in charts:

AIWFCIY - #1(+2)

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post
                  Mariah's voice on IG stories is amazing <3
                  She looks so happy!

Also her voice and ad-libs on Oh Santa! She sounded AMAZING.

Loved the shot-out to Ari and JHud

Comment

• She looks hot here.

Comment

• All I Want for Christmas Is You (Make My Wish Come True Edition) is the #1 video on Global YouTube and also #1 in the US pulling crazy numbers, and it's quite early yet!

Almost 9M views in the last 24 hours (all versions that count combined).

The AIW (MMWCT Edition) MV will do like +10M alone

Comment

• She sounds really healthy!

Comment

• Comment

• Shania stanning

Comment

• The GOAT's.

Comment

• My favorite live performance EVER!

Mariah Carey - "Vanishing" 1993 (REACTION)

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

she's a flop now. a soon to be 5xG flop. I feel disgusted.

well in your defense: AIWFCIY had bigger sales, airplay, video views, was #1 on Apple, higher on deezer, but 20k below Wham on Spotify.

the difference between #1 and #2 must be below 0,5%.
                                  She is having a great year in Germany. Three weeks at is amazing already. A fourth at #2 is awesome.

The market decline that gets me most, year over year, is the Netherlands. I think she had 4 weeks at #1 there last year. What's happened this year?

Comment

• Originally posted by MeltAway View Post

She is having a great year in Germany. Three weeks at is amazing already. A fourth at #2 is awesome.

The market decline that gets me most, year over year, is the Netherlands. I think she had 4 weeks at #1 there last year. What's happened this year?
                                    The Netherlands is by far Mariahs most loyal market in Europe and continues to be with her Christmas Eras. All but 3 singles from her 90s discography have charted there, its the country where AIWFCIY first charts every year and the territory in which C(BPCH) has charted the highest.

She's going to score more weeks eventually, i dont think there's anything to lose sleep over with it.

Comment

• Make my wish come true ...

(20M)
                                      She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

• Merry Xmas to the best fans in the world, the lambily and to our Queen Mariah Carey , may she always continue to set and break records every year, love u all

Comment

• Merry Christmas, lambily!

Comment

• Sony celebrating having the Number 1 movie and song in the world:

https://twitter.com/sony/status/1473...396216320?s=21

Comment

• Originally posted by Askforsnow View Post
                                              Sony celebrating having the Number 1 movie and song in the world:

https://twitter.com/sony/status/1473...396216320?s=21
                                              She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

• Lived for the Ariana x Mariah interactions. It made my day

Comment

• Merry Christmas everyone! Thanks for keeping me up to date all year round. I really enjoyed waking up to all the posts from MC today!

Comment

• Merry Mariah Christmas UKMixers!!
                                                    See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                                    See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

Working...
                                                    X