No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You better stream that shit, you freaking goats!!!!! As if your lives depended on it!!!!

Comment

• US lambs, we still have 2 days. It can happen!

This goes to show that AIW is a league on its own. While other Christmas songs show drastic decrease of consumption after Christmas, AIW still being played till New Years Eve. It's really a monster.
      A place in time still belongs to us...

Comment

• Can someone please show AIW vs EOM performance esp. Dec. 26 - 30? Just to see if there's really a chance of holding the top spot next chart week.
        A place in time still belongs to us...

Comment

• So as I knew she would Mariah gets another week at the top! All that crying over playlisting for nothing ;)
          " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
          Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

• Originally posted by carey18ph View Post
            Can someone please show AIW vs EOM performance esp. Dec. 26 - 30? Just to see if there's really a chance of holding the top spot next chart week.
            imagine this, last year she was able to pull a #9 without the 24 and 25th of December lol. Let's see what she can do this year, the worst scenario is #2 right?

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
              So as I knew she would Mariah gets another week at the top! All that crying over playlisting for nothing ;)
              SEVENTH farking week atop the H100.

by decade:

1990s: 60 weeks
              2000s: 19 weeks
              2010s: 02 weeks
              2020s: 05 weeks

legendary.
              My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by BeyondIdolization View Post

imagine this, last year she was able to pull a #9 without the 24 and 25th of December lol. Let's see what she can do this year, the worst scenario is #2 right?
                She'll end up at either #3 or #4... (in worst case).
                My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

SEVENTH farking week atop the H100.

by decade:

1990s: 60 weeks
                  2000s: 19 weeks
                  2010s: 02 weeks
                  2020s: 05 weeks

legendary.
                  Don't y'all get it now. Mariah and that song are bigger than any playlist. I never doubted her for a second.
                  " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
                  Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

• Part of Mariah Carey's everlasting record breaking career can be a testimonial of her faith, we know she's a very religious person and I believe this with all my heart . We stan the greatest female artist of all time

Comment

• I swear her christmas catalogue could drive her career sales to 400m in the far future. That’d make her the biggest selling female artist.
                      Mariah Carey- The Queen of Queens And The Goddess of Goddesses

Comment

• Maybe she should release a new AIW remix called the extra festive New Year’s pow mix, to score the extra points between Xmas day and New Year’s Eve.

Comment

• Legend.

Comment

• Originally posted by MayoAndMustard View Post
                            Maybe she should release a new AIW remix called the extra festive New Year’s pow mix, to score the extra points between Xmas day and New Year’s Eve.
                            and discounted discounts

Comment

• x= 86 Weeks

Comment

• Originally posted by MimiCici View Post
                                I swear her christmas catalogue could drive her career sales to 400m in the far future. That’d make her the biggest selling female artist.
                                I think in terms of certified album units in the US, Mariah has tied with Barbra Streisand, both being the most certified female artist in RIAA’s history? (Both equalling at 68.5 millions)

Comment

I think in terms of certified album units in the US, Mariah has tied with Barbra Streisand, both being the most certified female artist in RIAA’s history? (Both equalling at 68.5 millions)
                                  I'd say this (globally): (and in sps units)

158 million albums sold
                                  105 million singles sold
                                  = 263 million recordings (still neck on neck with Céline).

in 10 xmas seasons or so, Mariah might just crack 300 million.

(in reference to the GOAT): (Madonna)

225 million albums sold
                                  195 million singles sold
                                  = 420 million recordings (#1 alltime)
                                  My Chart

Comment

• Merry Xmas was certified at 6x platinum in 2019 and 8x platinum in 2020. Seems like it shouldn’t be too far off being 10x platinum and hopefully it will be certified Diamond next holiday season!

Comment

Merry Xmas was certified at 6x platinum in 2019 and 8x platinum in 2020. Seems like it shouldn’t be too far off being 10x platinum and hopefully it will be certified Diamond next holiday season!
                                      according to soundscan information (not including unknown record club sales), the album sat at 7,3 million before this holiday season. Add another 300,000 to its tally and it lands at 7,6 million (sps). IF it has sold another million via Columbia House, then it might just sit at 8,6 million today. I think the next update will probably need another 5 seasons.
                                      My Chart

Comment

She’ll surpass Barbra soon, MOAIA is due Platinum, Einstein is due 2x Platinum, her Ballad compilation is almost Gold, her 90’s albums are due as well.
                                        Mariah Carey- The Queen of Queens And The Goddess of Goddesses

Comment

• CONGRATS!!!

AIWFCIY-- #1 BILLBOARD THIS WEEK
                                          Total of 7 weeks at #1
                                          Only song that had spent at # 1 for 3 consecutive years.
                                          Together we'll make history.
                                          I know because it's destiny

Comment

• Originally posted by bigtime View Post
                                            CONGRATS!!!

AIWFCIY-- #1 BILLBOARD THIS WEEK
                                            Total of 7 weeks at #1
                                            Only song that had spent at # 1 for 3 consecutive years.
                                            it's 4 years dahling, but it's OK.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sebastian View Post
                                              LMAO I've been watching memes saying "time to freeze Mariah" and "you gave your all Mariah, time to rest"
                                              They're so funny!

U sent me one in Spanish LMAO.

But we still have NYE

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                                BTW, We Belong Together has surpassed 71 million annual streams on Spotify. (her 2nd biggest song this year).

Mariah's top 10 songs of 2021: (so far)

+225,184,940 - 1994 - All I want for Christmas Is You
                                                +71,036,530 - 2005 - We Belong Together
                                                +54,373,278 - 1995 - Fantasy
                                                +51,493,165 - 2003 - I Know what You Want (ft. Busta Rhymes & The Flipmode Squad)
                                                +49,086,855 - 1996 - Always be my Baby
                                                +48,935,291 - 2009 - Obsessed
                                                +44,654,195 - 1994 - Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
                                                +37,764,579 - 1993 - Hero
                                                +36,841,088 - 1994 - Without You
                                                +25,195,352 - 2008 - Touch my Body

ALL of those songs have reached new annual peaks. I really want ABMB to also cross 50 million.
                                                Amazing.

I Know what You Want is THAT B1TCH tho.

So happy for C(BPCH)

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

They're so funny!

U sent me one in Spanish LMAO.

But we still have NYE
                                                  Xmas in orthodox countries is January 6th... so we have until then, I guess.
                                                  My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by Cashiado View Post

Totally disagree. IBLULT is one of best uptempo songs! Bouncy, fun! It’s actually the song I connect with me and my partner of 14 years. We met in 2008. I was bisexual and never told my family. My mother is Cuban and we’re Catholic. I always said, “I’ll tell them if I end up falling in love with a man.”
                                                    I did. I told them and it was rough at first.
                                                    Anyways. His friends didn’t like me. My family didn’t like my decision. I just kept playing that song to myself. I promised, IBLULT. 14 years later…….still loving him long time!

My mom now refers to him as her son.
                                                    That's really great! Me and my husband fell in love in 1996 when Always Be My Baby was on the charts. It's still our song, but IBLULT is the one that reminded us of the summer of 1996 as it gave us that same feeling.
                                                    The song is not only one of her best uptempo songs, it also has great layering, is super catchy and such a positive vibe. Love it!
                                                    UKMIX Favourite Members 2021: RayRay being the first member to appear on 20 different voting lists!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X