• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
    Til The End Of Time single prototype

A gem!

Comment

• Shaka - what time is it where you are?

Argentina is a long country north south but I'm not sure there's much time zone difference east to west if at all!

Are you just staying up really late?
      But... thanks for posting interesting stuff
      MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• bm08 - is that a real single prototype from 1991?
        MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Hoping Mariah and team cook up new ways to keep the song fresh and foster growth.

Allegedly, she always turns down use of the song in movies, tv shows, & games. However, 2 of the competing songs literally benefit from being in HUGE movies: RATCT (Home Alone), JBR (Mean Girls). Both movies huge on tik tok and with gen-z’s who let’s face it do the streaming.

Frankly that use in Love Actually is now stale and I just don’t know anyone who references Love Actually or watches it as a holiday tradition like they do Home Alone and Mean Girls. A Disney movie like in a Marvels movie or a Disney+ show using the song could help?! Fantasy got a big jump in streams this year from Free Guy.

Can’t wait to see what they come up with for 2022. I hope not another Facebook video.

Comment

• Well Last Christms had a whole movie. But she's using in promotional stuff and ads. Love Actually is a Christmas classics

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post
              Love Actually is a Christmas classics
              It literally is for a lot of people.

Comment

• Never heard of Mean Girls being a Christmas movie
                I can't even know what to say...

Comment

• Originally posted by naughtynae View Post
                  Can we all take a moment to appreciate how professional her Instagram page is these days? It’s the perfect combination of high quality professional shots, behind the scenes kindid moments, memes, promotional posts and social commentary.

Those dark Stella days are far behind us, no shade to Britney Spears but now your social media is a huge part of your brand at a certain level of celebrity it needs to be managed extremely well.
                  Agree. Her entire social media presence - including the Twitter Spaces - has been a joy!!

See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                  See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by Askforsnow View Post
                    Can’t wait to see what they come up with for 2022. I hope not another Facebook video.
                    Facebook video was necessary though. No reason not to have one when the charts count those streams. One may argue without it, then Brenda may have taken the #1 spot on streaming. They were only separated by hundreds!

But, I agree with your larger points about new ideas for the song and hopefully others too.

Fantasy, this year, really took off because of Free Guy!

Comment

Facebook video was necessary though. No reason not to have one when the charts count those streams. One may argue without it, then Brenda may have taken the #1 spot on streaming. They were only separated by a hundreds!

But, I agree with your larger points about new ideas for the song and hopefully others too.

Fantasy, this year, really took off because of Free Guy!
                      Agree on both counts. I saw this somewhere for similar weeks in prior years:

2019: 72 Million
                      2020: 55 million
                      2021: 48 million

If Last Christmas has an entire movie (that was somewhat a box office success in 2019), maybe she can be open to having new media exposure for the song and album.

Comment

Agree. Her entire social media presence - including the Twitter Spaces - has been a joy!!
                        Btw anyone else enjoys those mini series she used to share on YouTube? Apart from Instagram, I would like see more of her presence there as well, like BTS or the-making-of clips, live streaming or whatever.

These are my favourites!

Comment

• Originally posted by MayoAndMustard View Post

Btw anyone else enjoys those mini series she used to share on YouTube? Apart from Instagram, I would like see more of her presence there as well, like BTS or the-making-of clips, live streaming or whatever.

Yes!! Always loved her "Adventures of Mimi..." random moments! Much of it has moved to instagram, but I visit the youtube uploads often too!

Comment

• And I just realised that, the Lambs Appreciation Day has been cancelled since Whitney passed away on the same day as well…

Comment

• Btw does anyone know who’s that speaking at 1:10?

Comment

• Another big week on the Billboard charts - check it out here in the Christmas Charts thread.

C(BPCH) debuts on another chart this week, while FILAC also debuts on another chart as it continues to gain in airplay for the last tracking week.

Meanwhile the Magical Christmas Special re-enters the Soundtracks chart... as it should!
                                Last edited by InfoFromAus; Wed December 29, 2021, 13:05.
                                MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

Also don’t forget about this self-directed green screen version

The video was ahead of its time.
                                  Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

The video was ahead of its time.
                                    Pioneering Teams party background

Comment

It literally is for a lot of people.
                                      Yeah Love Actually is definitely one of the biggest Christmas films here in the UK at least. Everybody watches it. The bar down the road from me even had a Love Actually screening a few weeks ago, and then it was on the second biggest TV channel on Christmas day

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaloki View Post

Yeah Love Actually is definitely one of the biggest Christmas films here in the UK at least. Everybody watches it. The bar down the road from me even had a Love Actually screening a few weeks ago, and then it was on the second biggest TV channel on Christmas day
                                        Bar down the road from me had the same… are you in Manchester by chance? Haha

Comment

• Hahah no I'm in London.... But just shows how popular Love Actually is here!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                                            Some good quality audio videos from Paris '96:

Emotions

Open Arms

Forever

I Don't Wanna Cry

I can't believe I was there!

Comment

Can we all take a moment to appreciate how professional her Instagram page is these days? It’s the perfect combination of high quality professional shots, behind the scenes kindid moments, memes, promotional posts and social commentary.
                                              Yes!! And with all that we complain about her marketing team and promo, I think she now has a great team behind her. From the funny ads, to some great interview moments, to an Ariana shout out.

Comment

Btw does anyone know who’s that speaking at 1:10?

Debbie Allen

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaloki View Post

I absolutely love this film and watch it every year. I really like what they did with Last Christmas maybe something similar could work well

Comment

• The official Prince twitter account just tweeted this:

Comment

Working...
                                                    X