Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Almost 10M streams the six days AFTER Christmas!!! It's nuts. So great!

    I can't wait to see the update tomorrow. Will she top 1M on New Years Day?

    Originally posted by stevyy View Post
    DEC 01 - 989,243,079 - +3,800,746 - 1994 - All I want for Christmas Is You

    DEC 26 - 1,132,008,200 - +3,736,255 - 1994 - All I want for Christmas Is You
    DEC 27 - 1,133,662,663 - +1,654,463 - 1994 - All I want for Christmas Is You
    DEC 28 - 1,134,864,683 - +1,202,020 - 1994 - All I want for Christmas Is You
    DEC 29 - 1,135,802,546 - +937,863 - 1994 - All I want for Christmas Is You
    DEC 30 - 1,136,607,734 - +805,188 - 1994 - All I want for Christmas Is You
    DEC 31 - 1,137,820,578 - 1,212,844 - 1994 - All I want for Christmas Is You

    Comment


    • I'll totally take #2 and a 15th week at on the streaming chart.
      What a run! Two weeks HOT 100 and five weeks top 3.

      Originally posted by Shaka View Post
      AIW predicted to be #2 on the Hot 100.

      Last edited by MeltAway; Sun January 2, 2022, 04:59.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by GlenMarley View Post
        Meanwhile in Buenos Aires posters from Lifetime have appeared with Mariah and A Christmas Melody imaginery.

        https://ibb.co/kxZjQjs

        That film is the last thing they should be promoting, but go Mariah!
        LMAO, mess!!!

        The last time I saw posters like that in Buenos Aires was for the SSFT show - which was cancelled at last minute, but we still love her

        Comment


        • Originally posted by GlenMarley View Post
          Dutch Charts

          #1 - All I Want for Christmas is You [Re-Peak]
          #26 - Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) [New Peak]
          #98 - Silent Night [New Entry]

          #3 - Merry Christmas

          Nothing to worry about in the Netherlands.
          A very strong finish! I love that #1 finish for AIW and #3 finish for MC. All said, it's still her best market. And the three charting singles is icing on top. What other market can compare???

          C(BPCH) is her next worldwide Christmas hit and of course The Netherlands are leading the way as the early adopters. Is this its first Top 40 market?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Cashiado View Post
            Never seen this video. Randomly found it.
            1993 Dreamlover remix live.
            You should watch the full concert. It's a freakin' journey.

            IMO her best show ever, even better than MSG '95.

            She absolutely BODIED Vanishing and SLAYED Anytime You Need A Friend, like DAMN!

            She's the ultimate vocalist in pop, ain't no one touching the good sis in her prime.



            Comment


            • Originally posted by Cashiado View Post
              Say what you want to say, but Say Somthin’ is just pure magic and genius! And, the video is top notch for not even being an official “single”!
              She was ahead of its time with that tune.
              Masterpiece.
              The video is one of her best.

              Comment


              • Excited for the “Janet” documentary and that MC is apart of it.

                Did anyone watch the Mary J Blige “My life” documentary? I’d love Mariah to do one for “Butterfly”.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by MeltAway View Post
                  I can't wait to see the update tomorrow. Will she top 1M on New Years Day?
                  Yep, definitely.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by MeltAway View Post
                    I'll totally take #2 and a 15th week at on the streaming chart.
                    What a run! Two weeks HOT 100 and five weeks top 3.
                    #2 is amazing - especially in comparison with last year #9 position!

                    Loved this chart run tbh and how she managed to get the 5 consecutive weeks in the Streaming Songs Chart at

                    Five weeks Top 3 is also HUGE!

                    I feel bad for some lambs that were panicking about the chart performance of the song this year, when it was better than 2020 position-wise

                    ---

                    I guess Billboard will delay the charts again (like they did on the past week), so on Tuesday after all is done, we can make a list of ALL the achievements, records, accolades, etc she got this season!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by MeltAway View Post
                      C(BPCH) is her next worldwide Christmas hit and of course The Netherlands are leading the way as the early adopters.
                      SAY IT LOUDER FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK!

                      Comment




                      • Stunning Queen!



                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by naughtynae View Post
                          Excited for the “Janet” documentary and that MC is apart of it.

                          Did anyone watch the Mary J Blige “My life” documentary? I’d love Mariah to do one for “Butterfly”.
                          The extended trailer looks very promising!

                          Comment


                          • Btw, someone here asked about this picture and I answered that it was a still from the Masterclass, but here's the full pic:



                            Can't wait for this!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                              !

                              I feel bad for some lambs that were panicking about the chart performance of the song this year, when it was better than 2020 position-wise
                              And you know pretty well the same people will come with the same discourse in 9 months.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Yerac View Post

                                And you know pretty well the same people will come with the same discourse in 9 months.
                                No please…its so annoying

                                Comment


                                • #happynewyear

                                  I‘m in love with the latest family-island ad - that look #wow

                                  https://www.instagram.com/reel/CYNGo...dium=copy_link

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by butterfly_33 View Post
                                    #happynewyear

                                    I‘m in love with the latest family-island ad - that look #wow

                                    https://www.instagram.com/reel/CYNGo...dium=copy_link
                                    She looks SNATCHED!!!!

                                    Wonder when that was filmed.

                                    Comment


                                    • NOMINEE for the 4th Annual UKMIX Hot100 AWARDS as


                                      Voting will start once all categories are announced! Stay tuned!
                                      CHECK UKMIX RETRO Chart Facts
                                      FIRST CYCLE or SECOND CYCLE


                                      Comment


                                      • Whew! This is still my fave vegas performance!
                                        Her voice magically came back during this accapella moment
                                        The"my Whooooole LIFE"

                                        https://youtu.be/l__GiCxnLDc

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by Lsygne View Post
                                          Whew! This is still my fave vegas performance!
                                          Her voice magically came back during this accapella moment
                                          The"my Whooooole LIFE"

                                          https://youtu.be/l__GiCxnLDc
                                          It’s like her voice became Rainbow-esque as she walked away from the piano.

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by naughtynae View Post
                                            Excited for the “Janet” documentary and that MC is apart of it.

                                            Did anyone watch the Mary J Blige “My life” documentary? I’d love Mariah to do one for “Butterfly”.
                                            Yes, I did watch Mary's 1 hr and a half excuse to extend her endless pity party unfortunately. Talk about a waste of time.

                                            I am, however, super excited for the documentary of a lifetime by Ms Janet! I hope she has ripped JT culture vulture ass another one!!!!!!!! And I can't wait to see Mariah talk about The Empress of Pop and her impact ofc!

                                            Comment


                                            • OMFG 3 points! damn you radio!!

                                              Comment


                                              • Originally posted by Cashiado View Post
                                                Say what you want to say, but Say Somthin’ is just pure magic and genius! And, the video is top notch for not even being an official “single”!
                                                It was an official single in some countries. I like the video, but the song not so much. The remix is fire though.
                                                UKMIX Favourite Members 2021: RayRay being the first member to appear on 20 different voting lists!

                                                Comment


                                                • Originally posted by MeltAway View Post

                                                  C(BPCH) is her next worldwide Christmas hit and of course The Netherlands are leading the way as the early adopters. Is this its first Top 40 market?
                                                  Happy we lead the way.
                                                  UKMIX Favourite Members 2021: RayRay being the first member to appear on 20 different voting lists!

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Say Something is in Mariah's top 10. No debates allowed.

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X