• LEGEND!!!!!!!

Comment

• OMG. #1!!!!

Comment

• AIW never fails to amaze us!
              A place in time still belongs to us...

Comment

• Omfg #1 agaaaaaain!!!!

what are the records she's breaking today?
                Reddit | r/MariahCarey: https://www.reddit.com/r/MariahCarey/
                Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/user/leoinavalon
                Instagram: https://instagram.com/leoavalon/

Comment

• And some said that she wasn't making it this year

Comment

• SHE DID IT! SHE ******* DID IT! And she beat no other than Adelegend! Im crying!!!!!!!!

Comment

• I guess the prominent one is that she just equals Drake with most songs spent 8 week or more atop at 5.

Comment

• https://www.billboard.com/music/char...235015250/amp/

"Carey’s “Christmas,” on Columbia Records/Legacy Recordings, drew 35.4 million U.S. streams (down 25%) and 16.5 million radio airplay audience impressions (down 49%) and sold 4,900 downloads (down 39%) in the Dec. 24-30 tracking week, according to MRC Data.

The carol claims a 15th total week at No. 1 on the Streaming Songs chart (the third-best sum in the list’s history) and drops 6-11 on Digital Song Sales and 13-40 on Radio Songs.

Unsurprisingly, holiday songs logged the bulk of their activity over the first two days of the Dec. 24-30 tracking week, with totals plunging the following five days. Still, that robust activity in those two days was enough to result in six seasonal songs in the Hot 100’s top 10, as well as 18 in the Streaming Songs chart’s top 19 positions.

“Christmas” was first released on Carey’s album Merry Christmas in 1994 and its success on the Hot 100 has snowballed in recent years as streaming has grown and holiday music has become more prominent on streaming services’ seasonal playlists.

Longest span atop the Hot 100: Carey’s “Christmas” extends its mark for the longest span from a song’s first week at No. 1 on the Hot 100 to its latest: two years and 18 days (Dec. 21, 2019-Jan. 8, 2022).

Plus, the latest week atop the Hot 100 for “Christmas” extends Carey’s record for the longest span of an artist ranking at No. 1 on the chart: 31 years, five months and a week, dating to her first week at No. 1 on the chart dated Aug. 4, 1990, with her debut single “Vision of Love.”

Carey’s record 87th week atop Hot 100: With “Christmas,” Carey claims her record-extending 87th week at No. 1 on the Hot 100, dating to the chart’s Aug. 4, 1958, inception.

Most Weeks at No. 1 on Hot 100
                        87, Mariah Carey
                        60, Rihanna
                        59, The Beatles
                        52, Drake
                        50, Boyz II Men
                        "
                        Reddit | r/MariahCarey: https://www.reddit.com/r/MariahCarey/
                        Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/user/leoinavalon
                        Instagram: https://instagram.com/leoavalon/

Comment

• With this placement, i guess AIW is now within Top 200 in Hot 100 All Time List.

She's slowly creeping in The Weekend and Lil Nas' records.

Comment

• OMG!!! I just can't believe it!! best news I could receive on this shitty tuesday. I was so sure it was going to land at 2, this is amazing!!! what a nice gift from the holy 3 Magic Kings!!!.

Comment

• Bitchesssssss we remain at number 1 im so ******* excited i cant stop swearing omg omv ong

Comment

• WHAAAAAAAAAAT !?!?!
                                NO FU**** WAY!!!
                                I can't even know what to say...

Comment

• I’m shaking! I can’t believe it she did that the year she didn’t even barely promote the song. And can just rest and go to sleep at Xmas and she still gonna break records. Can’t wait for her to get to the selective group of 10 weeks #1 songs

Comment

• Wtf! I already set myself that it’s drop at number 2 but she stayed at number 1! Not even adele can beat it. Legend. The song not just setting records, it is extending its every record
                                    Mariah Carey- The Queen of Queens And The Goddess of Goddesses

Comment

• So the Xmas eve, Xmas day and Boxing Day will land on Saturday, Sunday and Monday this year. I’m not a chart expert but in terms of the tracking time frame it should benefit Mariah again right?

Comment

• Where we can find out about the difference in chart points between AIW and EOM?

Comment

• Originally posted by carey18ph View Post
                                          I guess the prominent one is that she just equals Drake with most songs spent 8 week or more atop at 5.
                                          And I don't think anyone will rival this record any time soon. Seeing Beyonce and Boyz II Men are closest with three #1 hits that spent 8 weeks (or more) at the top... I don't see them in the near future getting another two #1 hits that will spend 8 weeks at the top.
                                          UKMIX Favourite Members 2021: RayRay being the first member to appear on 20 different voting lists!

Comment

• Amazing! 3 weeks @ #1 this season (when going up against Adele).

So proud to be a lamb!

Can’t wait to see the song reach double digits for its span @ #1 next season!!!

Comment

• Next year she’ll have 3 songs with 10+ weeks @number 1

Comment

• I remember years ago, people were afraid the adele and taylor will block her with their christmas releases. Yet here we witness 2 consecutive year outcharting both artist. Sorry for mentioning other artist. Just for the nostagia.

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post
                                                  And some said that she wasn't making it this year

Comment

• WTF! Very unexpected.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X