Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MimiCici View Post
    I remember years ago, people were afraid the adele and taylor will block her with their christmas releases. Yet here we witness 2 consecutive year outcharting both artist. Sorry for mentioning other artist. Just for the nostagia.
    The good thing is music industry after winning to Taylor and Adele wont take the risk to put any artist againts Mariah.

B

Comment

• I cant believe this. How incredible!!!
      See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
      See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by MayoAndMustard View Post
        Where we can find out about the difference in chart points between AIW and EOM?

Comment

• Originally posted by skylynx View Post
          WTF! Very unexpected.
          Now that we saw Mariah beating Taylor and Adele without even promoting the song, will you be more relaxed next xmas?

Comment

• omg is that mariah's voice? anitta is in Aspen too

Comment

• Originally posted by LambChild View Post
              SHE STAYED AT #1!!!!!
              I saw it on twitter and i came here to share my excitement! I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT!! AIW locked the #1 position and left Easy on Me waiting for another week to claim the number one spot like “ok honey, it’s not over yet. You will have to wait another week.”

Comment

• At this rate Billboard is gonna change rules soon. AIWFCIY becoming a year-round classic

Also there must be a collab in works with Anitta if they're already hanging out together irl. Just hope it's not on her gospel album, we need a sexy bop from them

Comment

• How amazing it will be if Mariah achieves 100 weeks at #1 on Hot 100 with AIW!!!

Comment

• I am on the bathroom floor. Yes, the cold, shiny floor in the bathroom... crying and shouting and ugly crying... and looking for things to throw and there it goes... the toothbrush... in the toilet... I flush... the water runs over... ONTO me... but that is OK because Mariah made it... she defeated the final opponent, in German we call it "Endgegner"... she won the game and everything charts related... I am flushed, floored, wigless and as happy as one can be. I'm out.

#TheySaidSheWouldn'tLast
                    My Chart

Comment

• Seems like the trend is that AIW can stay 3 weeks atop every season if big artists won't manipulate their chart run.
                      A place in time still belongs to us...

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                        I am on the bathroom floor. Yes, the cold, shiny floor in the bathroom... crying and shouting and ugly crying... and looking for things to throw and there it goes... the toothbrush... in the toilet... I flush... the water runs over... ONTO me... but that is OK because Mariah made it... she defeated the final opponent, in German we call it "Endgegner"... she won the game and everything charts related... I am flushed, floored, wigless and as happy as one can be. I'm out.

#TheySaidSheWouldn'tLast
                        Lol! I enjoyed this

Comment

• WUUUUUUT!!!!
                          MARIAH FREAKING CAREY, Y'ALL!
                          Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• So longest #1 record back and double diamond by 2026?
                            funny how one can learn
                            to grow numb to the madness
                            and block it away

Comment

• Originally posted by LambChild View Post
                              So longest #1 record back and double diamond by 2026?
                              absolutely. I cannot wait for that.

In the future her holiday music will achieve these thresholds:

1) Diamond album certification of Merry Christmas
                              2) Longest running #1 single in US music history, AIWFCIY
                              3) 2x Diamond certified song, AIWFCIY (2027, probably).

My Chart

Comment

• I hope billboard won’t change it rule for a decade lol
                                Mariah Carey- The Queen of Queens And The Goddess of Goddesses

Comment

• I hope it becomes a tradition that mariah is no 1 every holidays season
                                  Mariah Carey- The Queen of Queens And The Goddess of Goddesses

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post
                                    And some said that she wasn't making it this year

The US chart-run was a total serve:

36 - 12 - 3 - 2 - 1 - (2022): 1- 1

3 weeks at #1, 5 weeks Top 3

Best chart run ever for the song in the US thus far.

Comment

• Originally posted by carey18ph View Post
                                      I guess the prominent one is that she just equals Drake with most songs spent 8 week or more atop at 5.
                                      Yeah, and then she's just extending her records

Comment

• As great as it is seeing her at #1 every year since 2019... lol... i think it might be good for the song (and her) if Brenda keeps up the close fight... and maybe snatches a week or 2 from Mimi... I honestly cannot imagine AIWFCIY staying at #1 every Christmas until the end of times. what the fark. (poor current acts).
                                        My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by MayoAndMustard View Post
                                          Where we can find out about the difference in chart points between AIW and EOM?
                                          Not sure if they're going to post it.

Comment

• We better score the remaining 12 weeks we need FAST!

Comment

• She added another week at #1 on the Streaming Songs Chart (6 consecutive weeks this year!).

Comment

• How her other christmas songs performed overall this year compared to previous years? C(BPCH), OSR...
                                                Reddit | r/MariahCarey: https://www.reddit.com/r/MariahCarey/
                                                Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/user/leoinavalon
                                                Instagram: https://instagram.com/leoavalon/

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                                                  omg is that mariah's voice? anitta is in Aspen too
                                                  It's similar, but I don't think it's MC.

Anitta would have posted a selfie if they met again, LOL, or go crazy on Insta

Comment

• Originally posted by leoavalon View Post
                                                    How her other christmas songs performed overall this year compared to previous years? C(BPCH), OSR...
                                                    Way better.

Check The Xmas Thread.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X