No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If we don’t get HATE U SoSo Def remix this week I will riot!
    I AM A GOD!

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post
      OMFG her new mask picture, the hair!!!!! This is my favorite new look on her, the pony tail braid, the Butterfly dark golden hair color, so freaking gorgeous

Why do i think she's somewhat trying to look like the woman who used Gorilla super glue on her hair hahaha forgive me but idk my mind went there just now

Comment

• 20210207_155023.jpg Its almost Mariah Scarey Time!!!

she'll be 9 on Valentines!!! can't believe it!!

NO, I did NOT name her....the cray cray Ex did....but its all in love

I SWEAR this is the CUTEST DOG around and I want MC to see her!!!

https://www.facebook.com/mariahscarey69
        https://youtu.be/iC0uMBT4fwg
        https://youtu.be/OvnPqp_RPu4

Comment

• We're READY FOR OUR SCHOOL MISTRESS!!!

I'm ready for MC to do HER OWN MASTERCLASS

thats RIGHT...MASTER maestroESS class

WE WANT ONE FOR BACKGROUND VOCALS and RECORDING TIPS

AND HOW TO LISTEN

THE QUEEN KNOWS

we need it!!

www.masterclass.com

Originally posted by SomeonesUglyDaughter View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by SomeonesUglyDaughter View Post

Why do i think she's somewhat trying to look like the woman who used Gorilla super glue on her hair hahaha forgive me but idk my mind went there just now
            Lol the glue lady..that’s weird stuff you cant make up
            Actually this hair reminds me of Taylor Swift’s evermore cover

Comment

• OMG the cat lawyer

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                WBT is as strong as ever... pulling in 190k on a Thursday / Friday update.

Mariah's Spotify streams are good. Not only is she the 4th most streamed pre-2000s girl on Spotify (daily), she was the overall most streamed pre-2000s girl of 2020.
                Exactly.

WBT is a classic dahling and it's going nowhere.

Also, there's other streaming services, not only Spotify, where she's being played/streamed. Don't know why some people only focus in one platform.

I hope we're going to see a bump after the Valentine's performance!
                Last edited by Shaka; Wed February 10, 2021, 13:27.

Comment

• Originally posted by SpyVsSpy View Post

And Mariah is the only solo female
                  Yep, I noticed that too.
                  Plus she co-wrote and co-produced the GOAT

Comment

• I love seeing some new old faces!
                    See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                    See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by HiNote View Post
                      Do you think Mariah will give us “ Imperfect “ as a bonus track this week ? I would love to have that in HQ
                      I'd love it but I don't think so.
                      I'm not expecting any bonus track from Memoirs basically 'cause there wasn't any one LOL, only those 10 remixes of Obsessed.
                      100%, Imperfect, Skydiving were leftovers (well, we can consider 100% as a "side project").

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                        I love seeing some new old faces!
                        Well... you know what needs to be done.

The Mariah thread needs to be closed once a month, and a new one opened. That will guarantee a resurgence in posters.

Last edited by InfoFromAus; Wed February 10, 2021, 13:55.
                        MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Originally posted by MeltAway View Post

Me too.
                          We love you!

Originally posted by darnellabc View Post
                          If we don’t get HATE U SoSo Def remix this week I will riot!
                          I think we're gettin' it!

Originally posted by musedeva View Post

Yasss, I'd love that!

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post
                            OMG the cat lawyer

Comment

• She's soooo pretty.

Comment

• Hey yall! I've been listening to E=MC2 a lot lately thanks to the remixes and the new edition (that has the bonus tracks) so I figured why not make a re-imagined cover artwork of the album based off the photoshoots done during that era.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLELCIVh-L4/

Really excited to see what she'll bring forth with the MOAIA EP tbh!
                                Last edited by EpicSongFan; Wed February 10, 2021, 13:54.

Comment

• Do you think we will get MOAIA EPs this friday? Or maybe something related to Valentines day like an EP with her most romantic songs, including the version of WBT that she will sing on friday. Something similar to the Valentines CD Single that she released a long time ago

Comment

• Originally posted by musedeva View Post
                                    We're READY FOR OUR SCHOOL MISTRESS!!!

thats RIGHT...MASTER maestroESS class

I've been listening to Trey Lorenz's 1992 album a lot, hearing her background vocals and arrangements over the whole album is beautiful. She sounds so truly in her element!

Comment

• I have a feeling we won’t get MOAIA this week. They were updating the videos on Monday, still we ain’t get any video remastered and it’s Wednesday. Maybe she’ll skip this week because of WBT performance

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

The poor man/kitty sounds like he’s almost in tears

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                                          She's soooo pretty.

I LOVED this performance, I remember watching it live online like it was yesterday. Her voice, aesthetics and everything were so on point and she was just gearing up for the comeback of all comebacks! Legendary!
                                          thanks for sharing

Comment

• Rock and Roll Hall of Fame nominees announced today. Mariah snubbed yet once again :/

Comment

• Originally posted by Imopink1 View Post
                                              Rock and Roll Hall of Fame nominees announced today. Mariah snubbed yet once again :/
                                              So lame. Especially when you see them nominate someone like Mary J Blige (who we love) who has stated that she was influenced by Mariah.

It’s hard to be mad though when you realize the likes of Carole King, Tina Turner (solo) and Dionne Warwick haven’t been inducted.

Comment

• 00E0E_7lcK1UYmooL_600x450.jpg WHAT'S SHE PISSED ABOUT????

she jsut posted "Money"??????https://twitter.com/MariahCarey/stat...28296883621890

did she have to pay off the Russians???? they should BE EXPOSED alongside the DRUMPFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I told her to let Mariah Scarey take care of it!!!

Comment

• This is rock n roll afterall, they've only just got around to nominating the non-rock n roll legends.....

Rock itself has pretty much disappeared as a mainstream commercial genre.....they're running out of core rock legends to induct so they have no choice but to start nominating the others artists who's predominant genre is outside rock.

Though if someone like JayZ, LLCoolJ, Rage Against the Machine and Mary J Blige get it before Mariah then I would really be angry. Those people have influence in their respective core genres (most outside rock) and non-music ventures but when it comes to the music none of them are at the level of Mariah or has had her level of influence

Apparently Rock n Role Hall of fame honours songwriting and performing seperately? I read an article to say Carole King was previously inducted into the Rock n Roll for her role as a songwriter....but this is the first time as a performer.

Mariah really should be up for both. Her songwriting alone shits over all the achievements of most of the songwriters they've inducted.

Originally posted by 24fanatic View Post

So lame. Especially when you see them nominate someone like Mary J Blige (who we love) who has stated that she was influenced by Mariah.

It’s hard to be mad though when you realize the likes of Carole King, Tina Turner (solo) and Dionne Warwick haven’t been inducted.
                                                  Last edited by skylynx; Wed February 10, 2021, 18:46.

Comment

• The post about Money was random, though I dig that song. A rare gem in MIAM

Comment

Working...
                                                    X