No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaking of the legends ball, I wonder if there is any bad blood with MC and Tina. I don’t believe they’ve ever acknowledged each other and MC did not list Tina a few months ago when picking the acts from the MSG list.

Comment

• I would say the guitar riff in MIH (live) is generic, rather than purposely referencing HWGAA. But well done to that lamb noticing it.

Comment

• I hope once Mariah feels comfortable doing concerts again that she does a tour or residency along with a #1 duets album. Take all of her #1 hits and redo each song as a duet with some classic/legendary artists and some new current artists. It shouldn’t be too hard to get some SINGERS like Kelly Clarkson to duet with her on some of her 90’s ballads. Shouldn’t be so hard to get a current artist to duet with her on her more urban hits (think Obsessed with Drake/Cardi B/Meg Thee Stallion?)

Comment

• Originally posted by Almond View Post
          I would say the guitar riff in MIH (live) is generic, rather than purposely referencing HWGAA. But well done to that lamb noticing it.
          Agree. Lots of songs have that particular style riff. I don’t think it was a nod to HWGAA
          To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Let’s help make the greatest duet ever made to hit 100M miles stone

Comment

• Definitely reaching with the guitar riff thinking

Comment

• What a setlist ❤ this was the last concert in 2020 and for me she sounded good

Comment

• Originally posted by jeejust View Post
                  I hope once Mariah feels comfortable doing concerts again that she does a tour or residency along with a #1 duets album. Take all of her #1 hits and redo each song as a duet with some classic/legendary artists and some new current artists. It shouldn’t be too hard to get some SINGERS like Kelly Clarkson to duet with her on some of her 90’s ballads. Shouldn’t be so hard to get a current artist to duet with her on her more urban hits (think Obsessed with Drake/Cardi B/Meg Thee Stallion?)
                  I'd rather have new sung remixes. Adding someone doesn't always make a song better. Think of Against All Odds (with Westlife), All I Want For Christmas Is You (with Justin Bieber), Betcha Gon' Know (with R. Kelly), It's A Wrap (with Mary J. Blige)...
                  UKMIX Favourite Members 2021: RayRay being the first member to appear on 20 different voting lists!

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post

Am I the only one that be doing this?
                    Nope

My friends are sometimes embarrassed and tell me "people can hear you" when I'm doing that in public.
                    MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• naughtynae SIS you don’t like Dreamlover omg who even are you

& One Night is definitely one of the best from The Rarities. JD & MC did no wrong during the Daydream era

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
                        & One Night is definitely one of the best from The Rarities. JD & MC did no wrong during the Daydream era
                        I almost typed they did no wrong before 2008 but then I remembered How Much exists
                        funny how one can learn
                        to grow numb to the madness
                        and block it away

Comment

• Originally posted by LambChild View Post

I almost typed they did no wrong before 2008 but then I remembered How Much exists
                          How Much is a bop
                          Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
                          www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Imagine Mariah jumping on a remix/mash up of Big Energy and Fantasy!

Comment

• Mariah's kids book to be out in October

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09Q7P4KGB...t=Mariah+Carey

See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                              See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• I wonder how will affect some fraudulent groups or discounting discounts from now on. guess will be good for AIW since it's mostly organic sales and streams

Comment

• Looks like she is updating videos? These are unavailable atm

Comment

• 'This Is Mariah Carey' playlist on Spotify has been updated 'Lead The Way' & 'Save The Day' have been added and the original 'Thank God I Found You' has been replaced with the remix. There may be more additions but I can't remember however the followers from the old playlist have all been lost

Comment

• Yeah I think thats hd version of the videos

Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                      Looks like she is updating videos? These are unavailable atm

Comment

• Originally posted by SomeonesUglyDaughter View Post
                                        Yeah I think thats hd version of the videos

still looks the same fake hd

Comment

• I play here we go around again every day

Comment

• no more discounted discounts

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
                                              naughtynae SIS you don’t like Dreamlover omg who even are you
                                              I know it’s a fan favourite but I’m just not a fan of the melody.

Also the Emotions ‘Blind Alley’ is a MUCH better song with a much better chorus so I think that adds to my dislike.

Comment

• All this talk of Dreamlover made me rewatch some of her love performances of the song. Wow, at her hip-shaking dancing at the All Around the World concert video. Her dancing is so cute

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                                  Looks like she is updating videos? These are unavailable atm

what I don't get is why can they just upload the HQ videos, instead of these remastered hd's... it's not like these videos were made in the 80s, they should have them in 4K already

Comment

• Originally posted by SprungFan View Post

what I don't get is why can they just upload the HQ videos, instead of these remastered hd's... it's not like these videos were made in the 80s, they should have them in 4K already
                                                    I have no clue how this progress works tbh but I can just imagine there is no incentive for her former label to do this especially if it requires time for someone to put together.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X