Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I see Estaco Mariah is doing a mashup with Dawn FM and Cool On Yiou

Ugh, I want a disco album from Mariah so bad!

Oneohtrix Point Never, Daft Punk, Purple Disco Machine, Nile Rodgers, can you imagine? Duets with The Weeknd and Beyoncé and Bruno and Ariana and Rihanna. get the Tom Tom Club back together
    Last edited by allygdale; Sat January 15, 2022, 10:18.

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post
      Her tone is incredible, this concert is honestly her best ever, even better than Tokyo Dome

She just sings straight from her feet the entire time, I LIVE for the full richness

Vanishing literally gave me goosebumps

Biiiiiiiiiiish
      I agree!

That Vanishing performance is her best EVER - in terms of live vocals.
      Bish was throwing Eb5s and F#5s everywhere like it was nothing, serving tone and that massive resonance (those B4s sounded crazy powerful!)

I also agree that this is her best concert EVER.
      The set-list is just killer, I can't think of any other artist being able to handle all what she did in 1.20 hour.

I mean...

Who else? Who else?

Comment

• I'm totally here for a Morales Remix.

They did magic together back in the day.
        Originally posted by allygdale View Post
        I see Estaco Mariah is doing a mashup with Dawn FM and Cool On Yiou

4 hours to go!

Originally posted by jr588 View Post
        Just rewatched the iheart performance. She was really so on point. Great set list, great vocals, and she looked amazing.
        Love it.
        Great concert.
        That should be the standard.

Originally posted by Pureimagination View Post
        Maybe it's because Mariah Carey and Celine Dion belongs on another playlist, Greatest (of all time) voices playlist these playlists are just alot of payola anyway. We as fans know what we know. Mariah Carey is queen
        Yes, I know.
        But playlisting it's important these days - tho I hate the concept of it.
        It helps with the streams massively, especially big playlists.
        Plus it gives visibility to her catalog - other than the xmas stuff.

But oh, well.
        Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post
        Yes to all of this.
        I was just amazed when I first saw this concert.

She is stunning.
        That tone is one of the most beautiful in music ever.
        Back then. Today. Into the future.

Most of the 'singers' that came after the big three really lacked the distinctiveness and quality they had/have.
        Yep.
        These three had something that never found again in other singers that came after them.
        They set the bar so damn high.
        Their peaks are untouchable.

Having this concert was a gift.
        I was like the first time I've heard it.
        Now I need to listen to the whole thing everyday.

P.S.
        It's so difficult to categorize MC voice (the Vocal Fach).
        She's an alien, idk.

Comment

• Viral-Riah strikes again.

Comment

• She's so legendary, when will your faves?

Comment

• Talking about play-lists:

Comment

• Also this:

---

Damn, 10 years ago!
                Time flies

Comment

• A classic

Comment

• allygdale

Mariah Carey - Cool On You (Dawn FM Remix)

This sounds so damn good

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                        allygdale

Mariah Carey - Cool On You (Dawn FM Remix)

This sounds so damn good
                        OMFG

That’s the track I thought Mariah would like too, Out of Time

I cannot at it having the exact same melody as “Cool On You,” no wonder it made me immediately think of MC, I played COY to death, could have been subliminal, I wonder if he stole it

I mean, the freaking same Rhodes keyboard is even on The Weeknd’s, and both are songs about relationships being over
                        Last edited by allygdale; Sat January 15, 2022, 18:34.

Comment

• Mariah just posted promoting hotel Transylvania 4 for Amazon prime video. I wonder if she closed a deal with Amazon for the butterfly lounge

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                            Mariah just posted promoting hotel Transylvania 4 for Amazon prime video. I wonder if she closed a deal with Amazon for the butterfly lounge
                            I thought the same

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post
                                    OMFG

That’s the track I thought Mariah would like too, Out of Time

I mean, the freaking same Rhodes keyboard is even on The Weeknd’s
                                    I'm listening to the track rn.
                                    Yeah, I can hear it.

Great song.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChristmasJedi View Post
                                      I saw the video for 5 min non stop to check reactions from the soldiers, those 2 on each Mariah side are the best, LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Juancito75 View Post

I saw the video for 5 min non stop to check reactions from the soldiers, those 2 on each Mariah side are the best, LOL
                                        It’s hilarious how they all react together

Comment

• the right soldier should have been my husband then and there.
                                          My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                                            Mariah just posted promoting hotel Transylvania 4 for Amazon prime video. I wonder if she closed a deal with Amazon for the butterfly lounge
                                            I wondered about this too. It seemed so random otherwise. But good to see she is enjoying her time with her family.
                                            See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                            See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Girl, it better not be Amazon

If she does another exclusive with a company that has a music service for the new project, the music is not going to chart! Meltdowns will ensue because ain’t nobody playlisting the music

Give it to Netflix or HBO Max, even if it means less $$$ upfront

They have A++ promo teams AND they ain’t tied to music streaming

Learn from Beyonce
                                              Last edited by allygdale; Sat January 15, 2022, 23:22.

Comment

• I am not concerned about her rumoured new connection to amazon. Amazon is huge - the biggest company in the world with HUGE market shares in music and all things motion picture and television. It's far more accessible than apple.
                                                My Chart

Comment

• There are no “rumours” at all.

It was literally just a couple fans here grasping at straws…
                                                  See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                                  See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Are they still in Aspen?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X