X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

I would add:
    Always Be My Baby (Mr. Dupri Mix)
    Don't Forget About Us (Desert Storm remix)
    We Belong Together (Remix ft. Jadakiss)

How did I forget ABMB remix. The original of the resung beauties
    Last edited by WaitYourTurn; Fri March 12, 2021, 07:34.

Comment

• Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post
      How did I forget ABMB remix. The original of the resung beauties
      A masterpiece dahling.

Comment

• Actually i found version of Everytime I Close... without MC vocals, so if somebody here is not lazy and can get Babyface vocals and use them for get clean MC vocals inside single version, lets do it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

A masterpiece dahling.

Sounds to me boring, original is better at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by ilearnedfromthebest View Post

Sounds to me boring, original is better at all.
            luckily she has something for everyone!

Comment

• Only 8 days left to vote in the Discography Rate. You can vote for as many (or as few) as you want.
              More info here:
              See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
              See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Mariah would sound SO GOOD on Leave The Door Open...

Comment

• Originally posted by itsjosmar View Post
                  Mariah would sound SO GOOD on Leave The Door Open...
                  Exactly what I was thinking today when I had the song on repeat.
                  Treated me kind, sweet destiny, carried me through desperation... Prayed through the nights, carried the weight on my own and now I know I've succeeded in finding the place I conceived... I had a Vision of Love

Comment

• It literally sounds like some runaway song from the Emancipation era...

Comment

• It’s been a very sad weeks without any new MC30 treats and Mariah ghosting us

Comment

• This might be the first week since MC30 started that we will have been given nothing. Sigh. I do count last week's HBO Max trailer and the previous week's Cardi B interview as a little something.

Hope she's working on a new album! It will make the ghosting worth it! lol

Comment

• No more #MC30 its over.

Comment

• Today I had a little nap and WBT Valentines Extended version came on (on my playlist) and I incorporated the whistles into my dreams.

#magicalRiah.
                            My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                              It’s been a very sad weeks without any new MC30 treats and Mariah ghosting us
                              Before I don't understand your English again. Let me check, you are being positive, right?
                              Treated me kind, sweet destiny, carried me through desperation... Prayed through the nights, carried the weight on my own and now I know I've succeeded in finding the place I conceived... I had a Vision of Love

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post

Before I don't understand your English again. Let me check, you are being positive, right?

Comment

• Listening to The Rarities right now. God, flawless music. I enjoyed STD as well. I grew a bit cold on it after my initial excitement...

no flaws detected on either disk.
                                  My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                    Listening to The Rarities right now. God, flawless music. I enjoyed STD as well. I grew a bit cold on it after my initial excitement...

Exactly. All songs are amazing, no exception. Maybe I would replace the close My eyes for There For Me, but aside from that, a masterpiece.

Her leftovers slay entire careers.
                                    Reddit | r/MariahCarey: https://www.reddit.com/r/MariahCarey/
                                    Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/user/leoinavalon
                                    Instagram: https://instagram.com/leoavalon/

Comment

• one of my fav remixes
                                      Reddit | r/MariahCarey: https://www.reddit.com/r/MariahCarey/
                                      Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/user/leoinavalon
                                      Instagram: https://instagram.com/leoavalon/

Comment

• I think the Rarities should have been:

1. Here We Go Around Again (1990)
                                        2. Can You Hear Me (1991)
                                        3. Do You Think Of Me (1993)
                                        4. Everything Fades Away (1993)
                                        5. All I Live For (1993)
                                        6. One Night (1995)
                                        7. Slipping Away (1996)
                                        8. Out Here On My Own (2000)
                                        9. There For Me (2000)
                                        10. Loverboy (2001)
                                        11. I Pray (2004)
                                        12. Cool On You (2007)
                                        13. Skydiving (2009)
                                        14. Mesmerized (2012)
                                        15. Save The Day (2020)

Comment

• Originally posted by tee View Post
                                          I think the Rarities should have been:

1. Here We Go Around Again (1990)
                                          2. Can You Hear Me (1991)
                                          3. Do You Think Of Me (1993)
                                          4. Everything Fades Away (1993)
                                          5. All I Live For (1993)
                                          6. One Night (1995)
                                          7. Slipping Away (1996)
                                          8. Out Here On My Own (2000)
                                          9. There For Me (2000)
                                          10. Loverboy (2001)
                                          11. I Pray (2004)
                                          12. Cool On You (2007)
                                          13. Skydiving (2009)
                                          14. Mesmerized (2012)
                                          15. Save The Day (2020)
                                          I wish Panic the city was included too. Mariah’s nephew were always praising that song as his fav song

Comment

• Originally posted by itsjosmar View Post
                                            Mariah would sound SO GOOD on Leave The Door Open...
                                            Definitely.

Imagine a remix with Mariah on it #eargasm

Comment

• Oh, look, some lambs complaining *pretends to be shocked*

First of all, she's not a machine that give you what you want when you want to.

She's working A LOT behind the scenes.

We're gettin' a re-recorded version of one of her classics, she was working with Millie 2 weeks ago and she literally posted a pic in the studio 2 days ago.

Probably SUD is coming this year, maybe we're also getting Skydiving.

She's also working - or about to start to work - on a mini-series. And probably already thinking in Xmas if she's doing something with Apple or another network.

She's SO active. What more do you want from her? I don't understand

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                                                You made me laugh

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                                  Listening to The Rarities right now. God, flawless music. I enjoyed STD as well. I grew a bit cold on it after my initial excitement...

I loooove The Rarities.
                                                  I count it as a new release from her, so she basically gave us an album with new music in 2020 (and she's gonna give us another new one this year #SUD ).
                                                  The only song I would maybe delete is CME new version and replace it with There's Go My Heart Again or There For Me - or another unreleased one if she had it already finished.

But we got sooo many amazing tracks I'm

Can You Hear Me slays my entire existence every time.

Comment

• "Fantasy" is still inside the Top 150 of US iTunes

Comment

Working...
                                                    X