Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WEBofDESIRE View Post

Hard to believe it has been 3 1/2 years since the GTFO snippet leaked,we are more than ready.
    I believe it because I feel starved. Mimi and ha music is like my oxygen... I'm a plant and she is my sunlight. It's been so dark for so long, even though we got so much in between ;D

My Chart

Comment

• I think it would be great if Mariah and Nick are getting back together again.
      and I like the way he acknowledges his fault. He's definitely grown up.
      You guys should stop attacking him.
      He is father of twins M & M. They need a father figure....

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
        I think it would be great if Mariah and Nick are getting back together again.
        They have several: Trey Lorenz and Bryan and Chris...
        My Chart

Comment

• Nick has like 6 other kids now hell no

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

They have several: Trey Lorenz and Bryan and Chris...
            We live in 2022, people have 2 mothers, 2 fathers, 1 father, 1 mother... they will be just fine. They dont need a "father" figure.

Comment

• Nick and his drama is certainly not the "father" figure demkids deserve

Comment

• I sometimes wonder how much contact Roc and Roe have to Nick? MC and Nick always work a lot and the kids are with MC 24/7 (or seem to be) and I think that MC doesn't like to stay away from them for too long... as in sending them to stay with Nick for like a longer period of time. And then Nick has like 9 other children who are even younger than R&R. He certainly wants to spend time with them too. I wonder how he could even continue to work.

If I were a father I would need to see my children everyday.
                My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by Sebastian View Post
                  This Super Bowl chat reminded me of that Honey performance for BET (?) where she arrived from a helicopter in the middle of a street. In the books it would be an amazing performance but she was so stiff and looked uncomfortable. That's why people say she lacks stage presence. And those who say all she needs is to serve vocals... people don't expect vocals when watching the Halftime Show.
                  Strange how that performance was erased from the earth. It was not THAT bad. Yeah she was stiff but it had some good moments.

Also I feel like the lambs love to be dramatic about “the lack of respect” MC gets. I mean she is ADORED and ACCLAIMED by almost every single singer / rapper out there. What more do we want ? If people are stuck between stan twitter wars I guess all they see is disrespect but that’s not the truth. Snoop & MJB for instance are huge fans so by definition she is respected in the industry if those two respect her. She IS hip/hop

Comment

“They need a father figure” it’s so last century. There’s so many happy family composed by lesbians couple or gay couple that are perfectly fine. And Nick doesn’t seem like a great role model anyway. I think demkids are just fine with mariah and Bryan

Comment

• Reminiscing on the highs I felt the first time I heard ILT, TMB, Obsessed, and #B on the radio

Comment

A No No

Comment

• Now THIS would be interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post
                            We live in 2022, people have 2 mothers, 2 fathers, 1 father, 1 mother... they will be just fine. They dont need a "father" figure.
                            Exactly.
                            Mariah is doing an amazing job rising dem kids.
                            They don't need Nick as a father figure.

Btw, I've never imagined Mariah would become such a great mom.
                            Don't get me wrong, she's an amazing human being and a beautiful soul, but before 2010 I never saw her as a mother 'cause I felt the focus was on her career only and she didn't want kids. Hence my surprise. I'm so proud of her. I love how they healed her in so many ways.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xmas View Post
                              Also I feel like the lambs love to be dramatic about “the lack of respect” MC gets. I mean she is ADORED and ACCLAIMED by almost every single singer / rapper out there. What more do we want ? If people are stuck between stan twitter wars I guess all they see is disrespect but that’s not the truth. Snoop & MJB for instance are huge fans so by definition she is respected in the industry if those two respect her. She IS hip/hop
                              I think she deserves more respect from the music industry (critics, people who is in the business) and of course from the GP - and then some "artists" that hate on her for no reason.

BUT she's HIGHLY respected in the Hip-Hop/R&B community, she's Queen there and everybody loves her.

Actually all the greatest legends love/d and praised her (Stevie, Luther, Aretha, Patti, Maestro Luciano P, Nippy, MJB, Paul MC, basically all the legends from Hip-Hop, and the list goes on and on).

Comment

• Originally posted by ChristmasJedi View Post
                                Now THIS would be interesting.
                                A Tiny Desk concert to launch the new Era?
                                Hell, YESSS!!!

Comment

• Mariah + Maxwell = Perfection
                                  needs to happen
                                  she sent him music to play with people!

http://marcokircher.com
                                  http://reverbnation.com/marcokircher/songs

My YT Channel!
                                  https://www.youtube.com/user/Cashiado
                                  IG: marco235

Comment

• I like this girl.

Comment

• Mariah doing tiny desk would be AMAZING and it is lovey to hear they have been pulling her to do it. I would be so curious to hear what she would do with very stripped versions of songs. For all I care she even does not have to belt excessively, people just wanna hear that TONE. Now that’s something I would really like to see from her. Yet, maybe it’s too ‘naked’ for her, too vulnerable. The fact she hardly lets somebody hear her record something is very telling.
                                      Eudaimonia
                                      Last.fm
                                      Instagram

Comment

• MC via YouTube:

#1’s vinyl RSD edition, out 4/23!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                                          I like this girl.
                                          Thank you for posting. I love how she emphasizes the agility of Mariah’s voice. This is the quality she has over other singers, that and her tone. Not per se belting for example.
                                          Eudaimonia
                                          Last.fm
                                          Instagram

Comment

• Originally posted by Michiel View Post
                                            Thank you for posting. I love how she emphasizes the agility of Mariah’s voice. This is the quality she has over other singers, that and her tone. Not per se belting for example.
                                            No problem!

I like to share reactions from my favorite vocal coaches/singers on YT.
                                            They make interesting observations, and since most of them are not lambs, it's nice to have a more objective POV.

Comment

• Btw, I read on Twitter that Oh Santa! is eligible for a GOLD certification in the US. Is this right? stevyy

---

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                                                Btw, I read on Twitter that Oh Santa! is eligible for a GOLD certification in the US. Is this right? stevyy

---

Probably not, those twitter chart accounts which make claims like that are completely unreliable.
                                                " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
                                                Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

• I wonder how much longer will it take for Mimi to do concerts again. Pretty much everyone is doing tours and festivals again. I guess she feels comfortable in the studio and behind the scenes with her multiple projects, but we know what really helps her voice get better is performing constantly.
                                                  Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
                                                  www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Originally posted by ChristmasJedi View Post
                                                    Now THIS would be interesting.

yes please mariah accept it!! it would be amazing

Comment

Working...
                                                    X