Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post
    And she was pregnant as f*ck so I guess it is more difficult to breath and she still sounded amazing dont listen to the haters lol
    I know, her tone was angelic, like divine!
    And even being a rehearsal, look at her mic technique whenever she belted, she's so damn good at it.

And btw, I don't interact with banned users so

Comment

• Originally posted by naughtynae View Post
      So Patti Labelle’s Tiny desk performance has come out…. Mariah? I really think it would do wonders for her.
      She needs to do it!
      Girl was invited, she HAS to say yes!
      In the middle of her masterclass project this Spring and with the nature of TBL, it would be the perfect platform to showcase her musicianship!

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post
        Her tone in the Mesmerized (2012, maybe some 2020) middle 8 from 2:24-2:45 reminds me so much of tone career peaks we live for, the verses are very raspy whisper CB album but the middle 8 where Mariah just sings straight sounds like it could have been recorded any time between 1995-96, 99, or 2003 CB tour, so rich and beautiful

Like Shaka said, it’s all technique
        It really is.
        When she's not trying hard, she's not worried about the note she has to hit, doesn't place her voice in the nose too much in order to avoid a possible crack, and just lets her instrument do its own thing, her tone automatically slaps and shines.

I mean.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

I know, her tone was angelic, like divine!
          And even being a rehearsal, look at her mic technique whenever she belted, she's so damn good at it.

And btw, I don't interact with banned users so
          The shade dahhhling the shade of it all. We love to see it lol

Comment

• I hope mariah take back this record later this year

Comment

• Mariah is always a chart staple, the reference for records.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post
                The shade dahhhling the shade of it all. We love to see it lol

Comment

• Comment

• let the streaming domintion of fantasy begin. <3
                    My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                      let the streaming domintion of fantasy begin. <3
                      I hope it surpasses GOAT daily streams, at least for a day

Comment

I hope it surpasses GOAT daily streams, at least for a day
                        I hope so too... I would like to see it it get back to 250k daily streams.

Also, I don't know if we've already talked about it, but Obsessed has kinda stabilize as well on streaming and is doing decently again.
                        My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Well she skipped the last line with the big sustained belt. That's the best part of the climax. The part of it she sung sounded good though.
                          Great find!!! I really wish Mariah would find her "ease" back when doing live performances.
                          #mariahcarey #lambforlife

Comment

• Originally posted by WEBofDESIRE View Post

Agreed. The voice can still do special things.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Jv9_iEkLEwA

Leave that here for anyone that has forgotten what we are talking about.
                            Well you see these little snippets here and there at home or at night in a field are great but what she needs to actually do is put all this together in a big TV or awards show performance where she sings live ( not prerecorded and edited ) . And she seems to have difficulty doing that. Which is perplexing to be honest.
                            " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
                            Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                              I hope so too... I would like to see it it get back to 250k daily streams.

Also, I don't know if we've already talked about it, but Obsessed has kinda stabilize as well on streaming and is doing decently again.
                              Yeah, that would be amazing!
                              Hopefully it's gonna happen.

And yeah, Obsessed is stable again now.
                              It will surge even more after another new trend on TT, which will happen eventually!

Comment

Well you see these little snippets here and there at home or at night in a field are great but what she needs to actually do is put all this together in a big TV or awards show performance where she sings live ( not prerecorded and edited ) . And she seems to have difficulty doing that. Which is perplexing to be honest.
                                It's not perplexing for me.
                                After the Rockefeller and NYE fiascos she totally lost her confidence on stage, I mean when she's on live TV on or some Award show.
                                On tour, this is not an issue, especially when she's lost in the performance.
                                But I totally understand her 100%.
                                Imagine that she's singing in front of million of people expecting her to fail.
                                The level of pressure on a person who deals with the things we already know, it's not easy...

Comment

• Wow, she did a 2nd rehearsal!!!

Second Rehearsal of Mariah Carey singing One Child at Christmas Concert

2:45 LMAO she wasn't happy with that, but she did great!

Comment

• Loooool at 2:45.
                                    Meemz a perfectionist.
                                    Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• Her tone... so good!

Between 1:00 and 1:12 for example with that rich smooth tone. Just gorgeous.
                                      MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• The piano intro of this song reminds me of With you by Mariah...
                                        Ariana sounds amazing as always.
                                        Mariah Carey x BTS
                                        #20th No.1

Comment

Wow, she did a 2nd rehearsal!!!

Second Rehearsal of Mariah Carey singing One Child at Christmas Concert

2:45 LMAO she wasn't happy with that, but she did great!
                                          this is the content I want/need during the periods when Mimi is off grid! brava!

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Stage fright/nerves are a real thing, I can certainly understand that. Plus, her voice seems to have become a little less consistent with age, which would only add to the pressure. Especially with the way the media is quick to ignore the best moments and focus only on the lows of any major performance from her.

Comment

• Originally posted by SawyerHewitt View Post
                                                  Loooool at 2:45.
                                                  Meemz a perfectionist.
                                                  LMAO I know, like girl, calm down, it's just a rehearsal

Btw, someoned mentioned that she looked like a pregnant ButterflyRiah here, and now I can not see it, LOL.
                                                  The hair and the make-up especially, her face was really glowing!

Comment

• Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post
                                                    this is the content I want/need during the periods when Mimi is off grid! brava!
                                                    Yasss, I didn't see this coming and really made my week when I found it!
                                                    Two rehearsal performances from one of her my favorite Xmas songs EVAH!

Now I'm checking all the time if they also uploaded O Come All Ye Faithful LOL

Comment

Working...
                                                    X