X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LFG!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
      The Unforgettable remix rollout made it seem like Frenchy had no idea that it was happening. The song hasn’t even leaked yet and already you can tell the commitment level is off the page.
      Exactly gurl!

Mariah is coming for blood now.
      Sis ain't playing no mo.

Comment

• Originally posted by 24fanatic View Post

they have a strategy to win! Omg
        They're already off to a great start.

Comment

• Originally posted by 24fanatic View Post

they have a strategy to win! Omg
          Damn.
          Seems like they have a plan.
          Can't believe this is happening this way.

Comment

• Originally posted by skylynx View Post

not with a Monday release. Argh. This week is weak they should’ve sorted things out much earlier.

nexg week could well see Harry Styles or Lil Nas X,

let’s hope for a huge 2nd week tracking
            Please do not start haha we had enough with ur drama on xmas... im not telling u in a bad way, but please sit down and relax with us

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
              So in 24 hours we have two confirmations:
              - The MasterClass
              - The BE Remix

We keep on winning.
              all this winning is sometimes to much to be believed. But I take the fortunes of that with a big smile.
              My Chart

Comment

So in 24 hours we have two confirmations:
                - The MasterClass
                - The BE Remix

We keep on winning.
                I’m beyond excited! We’re going to be spoiled this year

Comment

• I think we all know the song will not skyrocket to number 1 in its first week of release so it shouldn't matter that it is a Monday release. The song is a grower, as demonstrated by the chart positions week after week.

Comment

• Originally posted by skylynx View Post
                    not with a Monday release. Argh. This week is weak they should’ve sorted things out much earlier.

nexg week could well see Harry Styles or Lil Nas X,

let’s hope for a huge 2nd week tracking
                    Were u expecting a jump from #15 to #1?

If the remix does great, it will keep increasing in the following weeks.
                    BE was an organic Top 15 hit and it took months for the song to be that high.

HS nor LNX are releasing anything next week.

Comment

Damn.
                      Seems like they have a plan.
                      Can't believe this is happening this way.
                      the plan should include a physical CD single + a signed vinyl single. <3 (and a cassette release maybe?)
                      My Chart

Comment

• What is interesting is... that Fantasy (Mariah's original song) is also quite good in the streaming realms. So, both songs (new one and old one) could push each other... Maybe... this could become a hit afterall (for Mariah).
                        My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                          all this winning is sometimes to much to be believed. But I take the fortunes of that with a big smile.
                          As everyone should.
                          It's a happy time.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChristmasJedi View Post
                            I’m beyond excited! We’re going to be spoiled this year
                            I know and we deserve that tbh

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post

Please do not start haha we had enough with ur drama on xmas... im not telling u in a bad way, but please sit down and relax with us
                              Come join is Sky! We need radio picking up this one and having some stability on all platforms possible. Sales and stream will follow, but radio is crucial

Comment

I know and we deserve that tbh

Comment

• Originally posted by Clown10 View Post
                                  I think we all know the song will not skyrocket to number 1 in its first week of release so it shouldn't matter that it is a Monday release. The song is a grower, as demonstrated by the chart positions week after week.
                                  Yep.
                                  Latto wants that #1, I'm sure there's a good strategy behind and that they've been working on this for some time.
                                  Who would have thought?!

Comment

Yep.
                                    Latto wants that #1, I'm sure there's a good strategy behind and that they've been working on this for some time.
                                    Who would have thought?!
                                    I can confirm, nobody.
                                    My Chart

Comment

• Btw, Big Energy is doing great streaming wise, if streaming helps it could definitely have a chance. The points for the current #1s are soo lame!

Comment

What is interesting is... that Fantasy (Mariah's original song) is also quite good in the streaming realms. So, both songs (new one and old one) could push each other... Maybe... this could become a hit afterall (for Mariah).
                                        Fantasy (OG) streams are going to get a natural push as well

Comment

Come join is Sky! We need radio picking up this one and having some stability on all platforms possible. Sales and stream will follow, but radio is crucial
                                          Yep, definitely.
                                          The inclusion of DJ K is... interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by GlenMarley View Post
                                            Btw, Big Energy is doing great streaming wise, if streaming helps it could definitely have a chance. The points for the current #1s are soo lame!
                                            it would be so groundbreaking if it could become a #1 song... because it would basically be Mariah on a cover of one of her old songs on a remix. lol.
                                            My Chart

Comment

• Wow. 20# is coming.
                                              ​​
                                              Israeli Lamb here.
                                              I love Mariah, but I also love the charts.

Comment

I can confirm, nobody.
                                                That makes everything better.
                                                I'm still shook.

Comment

I think radio will eat this up, we talking about fantasy and the nostalgic moment. Plus big energy is already big on radio, so they might switch yo the remix. As people saying, Latto wants that number 1 so at least she will try to come for necks

Comment

Were u expecting a jump from #15 to #1?

If the remix does great, it will keep increasing in the following weeks.
                                                    BE was an organic Top 15 hit and it took months for the song to be that high.

HS nor LNX are releasing anything next week.
                                                    Exactly. BE was released in September and it took a long time to even enter the hot100 and started from the bottom and now it’s growing organically. It’s unrealistic to think the remix gonna skyrocket with millions of streams and downloads on the first week like it’s a Taylor swift song

Comment

Working...
                                                    X