Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
    I wasnt meaning to suggest WIB was part of MC30, but it would make sense that if it's out on Friday that MC doesnt release anything else to compete with it.
    Yeah, I got that.

And of course, she will support the track.

I don't see them (actually him 'cause it his album after all) looking for chart success, but I'm sure the track will make some noise in the hip-hop field and could chart in one of those charts once the video is out and he makes some promo perhaps. Some type of live performance would be cool, like a medley of IKWYW/WIB. I'm totally here for that.

Originally posted by leoavalon View Post
    I think Busta is counting on the lambily to maybe have a mild success.
    He shouldn't

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post
      I hoped she was recording new songs and finishing an old track
      Let me guess...

Originally posted by InFamous View Post
      That could be said for literally every single unofficial video on youtube.
      Yeah.
      And I don't think her team has problem with it, otherwise all the videos would've already taken down by them.
      The whole audible was posted and several compilations of the singing moments.

And as you said, all the videos that lambs do make use of official material.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaloki View Post
        Cute little shout-out on Toni Braxton's Instagram. I wouldn't be mad about a duet between them
        No, not a duet, thanks

But we love them! <3

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMiHxMAnIjD/

tonibraxton
        Happy Birthday to my lil sis Tamar! Come over later so we can karaoke to your favorite singer, @mariahcarey
        It's nice to see Tamar in a better place now

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

Let me guess...

Yeah.
          And I don't think her team has problem with it, otherwise all the videos would've already taken down by them.
          The whole audible was posted and several compilations of the singing moments.

And as you said, all the videos that lambs do make use of official material.
          I really don't think it's something to get worked up over. I mean no one is going to buy the book just to hear a snippet of audio.. so it's not like it's gonna lose her sales. I mean at least ten people had the entire Glitter album up there for years before she put it up officially herself and I doubt if any of them have been taken down ;)
          Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
          Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• The Thirsty Intros were better than the song itself

Nah, really, she nailed those vocals.

Comment

• Comment

• Damn, those Eras were FIYAH. Serving looks for the Gods.

Comment

• Is anybody else having troubles with the server?

Comment

• Para los hispanohablantes

Luther Vandross - Endless Love ft. Mariah Carey // Analizando Su Canto En Vivo

Comment

• She talks about her voice, touring, demanding song/notes...

Mariah Carey - CD Signing - Announcing the Rainbow World Tour - RARE

Her voice sounds exhausted here.

But look how lovely she's with the media (unlike others ).

Comment

• Comment

Mimi has 24

Comment

• Bryan posted a stories right now and there’s a Mariah song playing in the background. I can’t identify. Is that a new song? oO
                            https://instagram.com/stories/bryant...=194b7nu6s0hho

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                              Bryan posted a stories right now and there’s a Mariah song playing in the background. I can’t identify. Is that a new song? oO
                              https://instagram.com/stories/bryant...=194b7nu6s0hho
                              Sounds like Dreamlover to me.
                              http://oi42.tinypic.com/2m3lnpv.jpg

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair

www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Mimi has 24
                                25 with "Everybody Hurts" that peaked at #1.

Comment

• Originally posted by sYair View Post
                                  Sounds like Dreamlover to me.
                                  Yeah, in the first clip sounds like Dreamlover.

Comment

Yeah, in the first clip sounds like Dreamlover.
                                    She only listens to her own stuff haha. Even Mariah knows that mariah’s music is all that matters!
                                    Last edited by WaitYourTurn; Thu March 18, 2021, 11:55.

Comment

• Walter A: My Heart Will Go On was "only and solely given to Celine"

See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                      See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

Walter A: My Heart Will Go On was "only and solely given to Celine"

I don’t think anyone ever questioned this ever, did they?

Comment

• Can't wait !!!
                                          Last edited by MeIAmXino; Thu March 18, 2021, 12:52.
                                          orange clouds roll by ....

Comment

• Re: MC30 - I just want the HATE U So So Def Remix and Runway on Spotify (the latter added to Caution like she did with TEOM and Einstein). That’s literally all I want :-(

I’ll even forego Skydiving at this point in exchange for those things which seem more likely. C’mon Mariah pleeeeaaaassse

Comment

25 with "Everybody Hurts" that peaked at #1.
                                              Unfortunately that doesn't officially count for her chart history in the UK as that is credited to the group Helping Haiti. That's why AIW was her third number one not fourth.

Comment

Thank you! I just wanted to read back on the old stuff in thread number 1 for lol’s.

wow - thoughts and views in the Mariah posts from back then have aged like milk left in the sun! Some really uncomfortable reading

Comment

• Originally posted by firefly_86 View Post
                                                  Re: MC30 - I just want the HATE U So So Def Remix and Runway on Spotify (the latter added to Caution like she did with TEOM and Einstein). That’s literally all I want :-(

I’ll even forego Skydiving at this point in exchange for those things which seem more likely. C’mon Mariah pleeeeaaaassse
                                                  I’m excited for Memoirs week because of UOMF and wondering if she’s gonna tag Minaj

Comment

• I’m falling in love with the radio edit of Where I Belong. There... I said it!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X