Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post
    Btw, we used to do randoms polls here. I found it interesting. I think it was banksy... can we do it again?????
    Love and miss the polls!
    I think you have to make your own poll now if you want one
    Ask to some mod, but I think it works that way.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernMonkey View Post
      Shaka.. I’m pissed.. is there a song yet?
      Nope.
      On Monday
      Waiting for a snippet tho, that could happen!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

Nope.
        On Monday
        Waiting for a snippet tho, that could happen!
        When exactly! I’m refreshing twitter like crazy

Comment

• Originally posted by ChristmasJedi View Post
          I said "could", in potential, LOL.
          But it would be weird if they dropped it without any preview.
          I mean, build some hype for the Monday with a pre-save link, idk!
          The remix will be out in around 30 hours in our country!

Comment

maybe Latto will post a teaser tomorrow to wish mariah happy bday

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post

maybe Latto will post a teaser tomorrow to wish mariah happy bday
              Am i the only one who doesnt want a teaser? I want to go virgin to the moment i play it lol but she could tell us if we have a video or no...

Comment

• Originally posted by GlenMarley View Post

FOMM was such a hot mess. I LIVED for the FOMM/The Butterfly Room stan wars we used to have. Oh, where did the good times go..
                I was on TBR, too. Jay was my ride or die. Wilma too, until she went nuts. Alison was one of the founders, and she got drunk with power, lol. The Antonio drama was an entertaining mess.

When Jasmine managed to strike up a conversation with Nick Cannon that ended up on the gossip blogs, we went nuts. He kept talking to her after that. I still have the screenshots, and I think he was trying to set something up with her. He was flirting HARD.

Good times, good times.

Comment

Am i the only one who doesnt want a teaser? I want to go virgin to the moment i play it lol but she could tell us if we have a video or no...
                  me too. also, it wouldn't make sense to not have a video... so if anyone is reading ukmix... shoot one (if you haven't already).
                  My Chart

Comment

• I was on FOMM as well... but I lost my pw in like idk... 2003? lol. (pretty early).
                    My Chart

Comment

Love and miss the polls!
                      I think you have to make your own poll now if you want one
                      Ask to some mod, but I think it works that way.
                      I think whomever is hosting the thread has the ability to create polls. It’s bm08, right?

Mariah’s team took two of my poll ideas, and put them up on her IG stories. Remember our Can’t Let Go vs. VOL poll? Yeah, Team Mariah, you’re welcome for the idea.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                        I was on FOMM as well... but I lost my pw in like idk... 2003? lol. (pretty early).
                        What was your username?
                        I'll see if I remember you.
                        MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

No one asked Latto about a video.
                          She was answering all the questions yesterday.

Tho I'm not sure if she would have confirmed it, even if there's already one.

If there's a video, they better save it for the next Friday.
                          Also interesting that the Facebook account commented about the 20th #1.
                          It was so random, unless they're uploading the video also on the platform...

Comment

• Originally posted by banksy View Post
                            Mariah’s team took two of my poll ideas, and put them up on her IG stories. Remember our Can’t Let Go vs. VOL poll? Yeah, Team Mariah, you’re welcome for the idea.
                            They read us

Comment

• Gurls, with what I'm reading towards FOMM & The Butterfly Room, it makes look this thread like Heidi Girl of the Alps

Comment

• I’m breathless with anticipation for some new vocals! It’s been so long, so I’m praying there was effort put into this remix!
                                I want to hear some new Mimi!
                                http://marcokircher.com
                                http://reverbnation.com/marcokircher/songs

My YT Channel!
                                https://www.youtube.com/user/Cashiado
                                IG: marco235

Comment

I don't want any teasers either, I don't think they serve their purpose anymore tbh. And we're so close anyway.

I wonder if it will be released at midnight US time. Because if it's available at midnight in, let's say Australia, we're even closer.
                                  Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
                                  www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

Gurls, with what I'm reading towards FOMM & The Butterfly Room, it makes look this thread like Heidi Girl of the Alps
                                    TBR was wild, but in a fun way. Most of the time.

Sometimes, things got completely out of hand.
                                    Jay hopped on Twitter and taunted Mark Sudack over his new girlfriend not measuring up to Mariah. Mark responded a few times, lol.
                                    The time Jay and another member looped me into their scheme to call a number they found for Maroon Entertainment. I’m pretty sure it was headquartered at Mariah’s apartment in NY at the time, so that was nine kinds of crazy.

No one answered, and these two nut jobs didn’t tell me who we were calling until it was ringing. It’s crazy to think about how open things were on the internet back then, because I would never give my number out to some rando now. Several of us talked offline, and had one another’s phone numbers and AIM handles.

The Nick Cannon/Jasmine thing. This is still the craziest thing that happened. I am certain that Jasmine’s name crossed Mariah’s lips during this mess.

TBR’s hatred for Nick, especially when the marriage was first announced.

Wilma’s meltdown

Antonio’s meltdown - I still feel bad for how I treated him in the end

One of the mods who was obsessed with BSB not immediately banning someone who got caught stealing stuff from TBR for his own fan community on Facebook. It had been a problem for months, so we were happy when we figured it out. She listened to his denials and believed him, even though it had been exposed. He talked ish all night, and got banned when another mod came on the following morning.

FOMM was where fun and sanity went to die, especially after the Mariah Daily crew took over.

I only remember Carlos from Spain positively. He was super nice.

Comment

I hope so. I’m not a fan of Beyonce, but she really elevated Savage with that remix. I started listening to it cause I loved the remix. It’s so well done.
                                      I don’t really care for Megan’s music, but the remix was fire.

Comment

• Happy anniversary to my Queen Mariah Carey....my life would not have been the same if I didn't have the soundtrack to my life . I thank God for your gift of music

Comment

• Happy Anniversary to the GREATEST OF ALL TIME!

Your fave could never!

Comment

• Our Queen. A true timeless icon. Playing Mariah only today!!
                                            See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                            See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Happy anniversary Queen <3
                                              Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
                                              www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Happy 3.27 Queen !!! Fly like a bird
                                                I can't even know what to say...

Comment

• Now where's that snippet??
                                                  I can't even know what to say...

Comment

• And for #BigEnergy to go #1 we only need:

- Pure sales : 50k
                                                    - Streams : 20M
                                                    - Top 10 on every platforms (Spotify, Apple Music & ITunes)
                                                    - Radio : 5.0M

Comment

Working...
                                                    X