Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by skylynx View Post
    So Mariah didn't know?

I wonder what she’s doing on a boat. Perhaps a secret listening party for MC16.

Comment

• Originally posted by MayoAndMustard View Post

It’s interesting that Every Time I Close My Eyes is included here as well. I thought Mariah was only credited as a background singer on this track?
      Oh that's great that song is getting reocgnition.

It's one of my favorite ballads and her backgrounds lifted that song to another level.

Comment

It’s interesting that Every Time I Close My Eyes is included here as well. I thought Mariah was only credited as a background singer on this track?
        Interestingly, she's credited for it on RIAA website...but it was not updated today. Hmmm....

See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
        See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

Yep, she's included only by vocals.
          Love that song and she slayed her moment on there.

Comment

• Comment

• Yaas to Breakdown...Her best song finally gets certified...

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post
                  Has any famous person wish happy anniversary to our queen? I cant at people ignoring our queen... but then qhen js beyonces bday everyone is running to say happy bday publicly lol
                  From what I saw, only J.Hud.

Comment

• Beyonce as well...

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                      Beyonce as well...
                      beyonce's site doesn't count cause "she" post birthday wishes for anyone everyday lol

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post

madonna's birthday too. it's like a international holiday and every celeb post something celebrating in her honor. I hate that mariah is always unappreciated like that. even ariana didn't wish her happy bday last year. let's see if she post something this year. anitta will probably go wild and jojo too
                        I feel Mariah's relationship with her celebrity friends is very personal and I wouldn't be surprised if most of them call/text her instead

Comment

• I don't think that's a big deal for Mariah tbh.

Weird that Latto didn't post anything tho.
                          Maybe she's still sleeping after the party

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

From what I saw, only J.Hud.

I'm shocked not JHUD or Ari took a selfie with Mariah during the xmas special shooting

Comment

• Originally posted by DOSSOME View Post
                              Yaas to Breakdown...Her best song finally gets certified...
                              But The Roof wasn't cert!

Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                              beyonce's site doesn't count cause "she" post birthday wishes for anyone everyday lol
                              LMAO, exatly, it's like a robot.

Originally posted by DOSSOME View Post
                              I feel Mariah's relationship with her celebrity friends is very personal and I wouldn't be surprised if most of them call/text her instead
                              I feel the same bae.
                              It's nice to have u here btw.

Comment

I'm shocked not JHUD or Ari took a selfie with Mariah during the xmas special shooting
                                They did...pics were just not released

Comment

Neither Ari and J.Hud did it as far as I remember.

Comment

I don't think that's a big deal for Mariah tbh.

Weird that Latto didn't post anything tho.
                                    Maybe she's still sleeping after the party
                                    Im sure she doesnt give a fuc k. But I do, because I cant at people as s licking Beyonce, Madonna, etc but ignoring one of the biggest legend ever. Even if they do it privately, like show some respect ahahha

Comment

They did...pics were just not released
                                      How do you know that haha Why people act so misteriously in this forum when they speak lol

Comment

Interestingly, she's credited for it on RIAA website...but it was not updated today. Hmmm....

Does this mean that the song should be added to her BB credits, too?
                                        A place in time still belongs to us...

Comment

• Originally posted by carey18ph View Post

Does this mean that the song should be added to her BB credits, too?
                                          Billboard and RIAA have two different systems so she wont be credited on BB

Comment

• Queen trending yet again.

Can't wait for BE Remix to be released but I'll be sleeping at that time

Comment

Neither Ari and J.Hud did it as far as I remember.
                                              Social distancing was still heavily prevalent at that time. Even in the video, there was some space between the three of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                                Social distancing was still heavily prevalent at that time. Even in the video, there was some space between the three of them.
                                                It has nothing to do with covid. They got tested and Kris said mariah hang out on Ariana’s dressing room and they spent some time together before shooting. Also there’s many backstage moments with mariah cuddling Billy Eichner and also with Snoop and JD. But with Ariana and JHUD we never got a glimpse of them touching each other or any other image of them besides of the video

Comment

• I’m curious once the credits are released for the BE remix, if it will say, MC appears courtesy of ____ Records. Then we’ll know if she’s got a current label.

Comment

It has nothing to do with covid. They got tested and Kris said mariah hang out on Ariana’s dressing room and they spent some time together before shooting. Also there’s many backstage moments with mariah cuddling Billy Eichner and also with Snoop and JD. But with Ariana and JHUD we never got a glimpse of them touching each other or any other image of them besides of the video
                                                    Is the video not enough though? Plus we also know they hung out, not sure we need pics...

Comment

Working...
                                                    X