Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
    Is the video not enough though? Plus we also know they hung out, not sure we need pics...
    The pics were a moment for the fans I guess.
    We know they were together, we know they hung out, we know they got along well.
    Personally, I wanted a pic of my faves together.

Comment

• Originally posted by GlenMarley View Post
      With all honesty, I always assumed the Oh Santa! (Remix) video had the three of them together with CGI.
      But it was confirmed that they were actually the 3 of dem together.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

The pics were a moment for the fans I guess.
        We know they were together, we know they hung out, we know they got along well.
        Personally, I wanted a pic of my faves together.
        exactly! thank u. I don't want a pic of them together to proof they were together, but I WANT TO SEE them together cause I love both and I'm still waiting to see an interacting cause in the video they were very mecanic and didn't have in direct interaction to each other. I just want to see them looking eye a eye and having a moment or a cute personal pic holding each other. she had that with anitta, she even posted a video of them having a moment, she had that with JHUD more than once, and also on the voice, but nothing with Ariana but the music video

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
          Mariah blocking him when she sees it lol​
          Originally posted by NorthernMonkey View Post
          Wow.. if that’s not a status to let the world know she was born in 1969, I don’t know what is haha
          Originally posted by Milano View Post
          He really made sure to be unambiguos whatsoever! He is vile!
          You just don't do that on Queen's 12th Anniversary, SO MEAN!

Comment

• OMG Remix has all new vocals.

Though they're clearly struggling a bit with the release if radio and DJs haven't received the mix.

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartisNewSexyREINCARNATE View Post
              Dev better stan for the Genius of Mariah !

Yes we need Dev Hynes.

I hate that video BTW - not what Dev Hynes says but that interviewer. It still shows today the disrespect Mariah receives from some in the music commentary world. When Dev talked about her, that interviewer was like WTF.

Comment

• Originally posted by Startistichart View Post
                This is really great and sweet from her.
                She didn't do that for our Mariah

Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                it's real but it was't for mariah carey tho. christina has this thing that you can send personalize birthday video with the name you want
                Exactly!

Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                She's talking about Big Energy Remix on the space now...

She mentioned the sample "and stuff" and said she will talk more about it in her second book
                Already promoting her 2nd book

She said masterclass may have previews of The Roof extended...
                Interesting...

So The Roof thing she mentioned has nothing to do with Brandy collabo.

Comment

• Originally posted by skylynx View Post

The word 3-prong is usually in reference to a 3 prong attack which means they're approaching it from 3 different angles.

Perhaps there's no video and she's just also going to release her version of the remix? the remix itself and a push for the original?
                  but the way she said it she filmed something, right? she said she showed up and did the best she could but she's not in charge. I guess they have plans to release in, maybe the song, then remixes then the video idk

Comment

but the way she said it she filmed something, right? she said she showed up and did the best she could but she's not in charge. I guess they have plans to release in, maybe the song, then remixes then the video idk
                    Yeah exactly. If there was no video at all she could have just simply said no.

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                      She says Monroe is being featured in a future project and has her exact tone
                      That's true, the #rasp.

Mariah said she didnt produce Big Energy Remix, but she has her own mix....

Over now...but she said she hopes to do one before the remix drops
                      But the remix drops in like 5 hours, right?

Not by name...but she did make it seem like it is different from the masterclass as she said she did some collabs.

She said her and Dev Hynes spoke just yesterday and spoke about working together again
                      YAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSS!!!

I knew they were 2 separate projects.

Also BIG YES to Dev

Comment

OMG Remix has all new vocals.

Though they're clearly struggling a bit with the release if radio and DJs haven't received the mix.
                        well the label probably doesn’t want it to leak. Back in the day the labels would get promo CD singles. Now everything is sent to radio stations digitally so it will be very easily for the label to digitally transmit the single to radio stations once it is officially released.

Comment

• Originally posted by MayoAndMustard View Post

exactly. but she might not know what is the strategy for the release so I guess she didn't know how to answer. that's why she said we have to ask RCA lol maybe they filmed a video but it's not gonna be released now

Comment

• Comment

• I'm curious to see how a song that mariah didn't produce and doesn't have her control over it will sound like
                              Last edited by mm2912; Sun March 27, 2022, 23:51.

Comment

exactly. but she might not know what is the strategy for the release so I guess she didn't know how to answer. that's why she said we have to ask RCA lol maybe they filmed a video but it's not gonna be released now
                                I thought this too.
                                See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaloki View Post
                                  Butterfly 25 tour pls

A live set list with just Honey, My All, Butterfly, Breakdown, The Roof, Babydoll, The Beautiful Ones, and Outside

Chuck in WBT, Fantasy/BE mashup, IBT, and MIH and it would be the best tour Mariah has ever done
                                  She isn't touring this year.

Comment

• See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                    See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by ChristmasJedi View Post
                                      If someone here can clarify what “3-prong thing” mean, i would appreciate it.
                                      Yes, please

Originally posted by ChristmasJedi View Post
                                      CasualFlow is that you?
                                      Now it's MeltAway

Originally posted by ChristmasJedi View Post
                                      So, this could mean:
                                      part 1: remix release
                                      part 2: video release
                                      part 3: performance
                                      That would be too good to be true.
                                      A live performance would be lit tbh.

Originally posted by SmartisNewSexyREINCARNATE View Post
                                      I owe this to the fans and I will never forget you!
                                      So cute that she remembers her own speeches!

That one was totally ICONIC.

Comment

The word 3-prong is usually in reference to a 3 prong attack which means they're approaching it from 3 different angles.

Perhaps there's no video and she's just also going to release her version of the remix? the remix itself and a push for the original?
                                        It's still very confusing, LOL.
                                        But we'll see.

Comment

• Mariah NEEDS to work with Dev Hynes. She def needs someone who can bring musicianship and ambiance to her sound, the era of simple beats and 2 chord pianos has ended. Her voice has to be surrounded by a worthy background, especially when her songs are so vocal driven.

Dev has proved with GML that he can make Mariah deliver some A++ music still.

Comment

exactly! thank u. I don't want a pic of them together to proof they were together, but I WANT TO SEE them together cause I love both and I'm still waiting to see an interacting cause in the video they were very mecanic and didn't have in direct interaction to each other. I just want to see them looking eye a eye and having a moment or a cute personal pic holding each other. she had that with anitta, she even posted a video of them having a moment, she had that with JHUD more than once, and also on the voice, but nothing with Ariana but the music video
                                            Yep, exactly!
                                            If there would be a pic, probably I would have a tee (or more) with it, plus some poster

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

Yep, exactly!
                                                If there would be a pic, probably I would have a tee (or more) with it, plus some poster
                                                You have to make one of the Mariah menu!!

Comment

OMG Remix has all new vocals.

Gosh.
                                                  With this issue + the Monday delay they should have released it on next Friday, LOL.

Yay to new vocals.

Comment

• Originally posted by MayoAndMustard View Post
                                                    Exactly my thougths.

Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                                                    I think so.
                                                    Even if it's a collabo, it's a Latto project from her album.
                                                    It's not up to Mariah.
                                                    And even if she knows something (or everything) she isn't the one who has to announce it.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X