Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Shaka View Post

    Yep, I also use livepopbars.
    Kworb is always late, like Meemz
    She has finally posted about the song going number 1 on itunes lol

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Yerac View Post
      She has finally posted about the song going number 1 on itunes lol
      Yeah, I already posted her tweets, she's so funny.
      It was nice discovering her.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Shaka View Post

        Yeah, I already posted her tweets, she's so funny.
        It was nice discovering her.
        I meant mariah lol

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Startistichart View Post
          Already # 4 in the Worldwide iTunes Chart !
          Great!
          The points in the Top 4 are very close!
          Solid debut on that chart.

          Comment


          • New video clip!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
              New video clip!

              Hopefully the video brings more than just the same background LOL. The budget was clear all thrown into the dresses and hair and makeup LOL

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Yerac View Post
                I love Latto cos she tweets 400 tweets per seconds lol so th
                She's a hot mess, I love it.

                Comment


                • I see Mariah has shared on her IG stories some anniversary wishes by Brandy, Anitta and Naomi.

                  I need her to acknowledge Janet's post as well!!! It got 57k likes on Insta.
                  Previously known as sYair

                  Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
                  www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by skylynx View Post

                    Hopefully the video brings more than just the same background LOL. The budget was clear all thrown into the dresses and hair and makeup LOL
                    It seems like is gonna be a fun video with 2 crazy bitches. Love it

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by skylynx View Post
                      Hopefully the video brings more than just the same background LOL. The budget was clear all thrown into the dresses and hair and makeup LOL


                      I wonder if all these snippets are part of the full video.
                      I guess the answer is YES.
                      It could be fun and have a viral moment without the need of a big budget.
                      I want them interacting!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Yerac View Post

                        It seems like is gonna be a fun video with 2 crazy bitches. Love it
                        We can only wish !!!
                        I can't even know what to say...

                        Comment


                        • Happy 1,000 pages!


                          And bravo to MC for for still having relevancy.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Leo View Post
                            I like the song is just 3mins long, when its over you kinda get the need tp listen to it again cause you are starving for more piri piri pi piripi
                            Yasss.

                            Plus it's perfect for radio!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Shaka View Post



                              I wonder if all these snippets are part of the full video.
                              I guess the answer is YES.
                              It could be fun and have a viral moment without the need of a big budget.
                              I want them interacting!
                              It screams Up out of My Face LOL

                              Comment


                              • Comment


                                • Originally posted by skylynx View Post
                                  if only this was real! Hopefully by June we are celebrating it actually being certified Diamond! In the meantime, stream Big Energy Remix!

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                    Itunes:

                                    #1 Australia
                                    #1 - USA
                                    #8 - UK
                                    #10 - Canada
                                    --
                                    #48 - Germany <3

                                    The Anglosphere's ugly cousin, Germany, has got the memo and is acting accordingly.
                                    Yasss, come thru!

                                    Germany suddenly started liking her apparently.

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by skylynx View Post
                                      Big jump next week surely.

                                      Could be as high as #7-#5.

                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by skylynx View Post
                                        Ok you got me for a second
                                        Previously known as sYair

                                        Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
                                        www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by RicanMC19 View Post

                                          if only this was real! Hopefully by June we are celebrating it actually being certified Diamond! In the meantime, stream Big Energy Remix!
                                          I fell for it !!
                                          I can't even know what to say...

                                          Comment


                                          • That wasn't funny

                                            Anyway, we know it's not happening anytime soon.

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by skylynx View Post

                                              Hopefully the video brings more than just the same background LOL. The budget was clear all thrown into the dresses and hair and makeup LOL
                                              I don't think they had much of a budget for this Monroe probably had to sell Mariah's Cookies to her classmates to help Mama fund this vid.
                                              Previously known as sYair

                                              Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
                                              www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

                                              Comment


                                              • Big Energy original is not in this week's Hot 100 top 10. Tomorrow we'll know its final placement. The top 10 is so boring right now, I swear it's the same songs as 6 months ago.
                                                Previously known as sYair

                                                Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
                                                www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

                                                Comment


                                                • Originally posted by Sebastian View Post
                                                  I see Mariah has shared on her IG stories some anniversary wishes by Brandy, Anitta and Naomi.

                                                  I need her to acknowledge Janet's post as well!!! It got 57k likes on Insta.
                                                  but she did yesterday

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Im happy Mariah still promoting the song. I was scared that she would do a Mariah Carey and she would ignore the song after 1 day. Yasss Mariah you are proving me wrong

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X