Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anderson
    Personal Assistant
    • 01 Dec 2019

You are right. We don't know exactly who she is working with right now.
    We have to wait until the official announcement is made.
    Hopefully it's BTS
    Soft heavenly eyes gazed into me
    Transcending space and time

Comment

• mm2912
      Superstar
      • 04 Jun 2016

Originally posted by Mckenry
      If it's Silk Sonic then I would be the happiest. That's definitely gonna be an eargasm from start to finish. We need a retro, Motown, funk Mariah album again!

I hope she's already teasing when she said, " Yaaaaasss to the Bruno Moment!!!! Come through Mr. Mars!!!!" Lol.
      She already stated she was informed Bruno Mars doesn’t like Xmas so it’s not happening

Comment

• butterflyflow
        Roadie
        • 10 Nov 2012

Originally posted by Anderson
        You are right. We don't know exactly who she is working with right now.
        We have to wait until the official announcement is made.
        Hopefully it's BTS
        Her response to the Beyonce Collab was quite suspect (dismissive? short of negative) or maybe it's just me...

Comment

• allygdale
          Superstar
          • 17 Mar 2013

It seems like the 9 minute song is for the album

I’m most excited for the next album and SUD, she didn’t indicate SUD was coming any time soon, just that something was in the works

MC30/Rarities stuff I would not count on, it seems they had more plans but no sure if we will get it all in the end

She insinuated the next thing coming was Christmas music

I think another one-off collab before Christmas, a “banger” like several lambs were trying to saying to her in the midst of interrupters, would be a great idea, just to have something out before Christmas too since we still have a while

She could also just put out her version of “Malibu,” keep the incredible hype up for SUD, like I honest to god think it could smash

Comment

• MayoAndMustard
            Personal Assistant
            • 02 May 2018

Off topic, but sometimes I wonder, if JLo can have a high-quality/budget video like Ain’t Your Mama when she was with Epic, why can’t Mariah have something on par to that? The videos from the Caution era are alright but she can do much better than that.

Comment

• stevyy
              Site Supporter
              • 14 May 2005

Originally posted by Cyclone

In the Christmas world they are. But anyway let's just hope that Stefflon Don and Shawni haven't formed a super-group.
              they would sell negative 360 copies, if true. impact.
              My Chart

Comment

• Shaka
                Legend
                • 04 Feb 2014

Originally posted by stevyy
                I agree... I mean... just record your favourite song or when sth special happens... like Mariah telling jokes or sth... but other than that just enjoy her greatness in your presence.
                I mean I agree and I understand her, but I'm glad lambs record her full concerts, we South American fans aren't that lucky, we've never seen her and probably won't ever happen. So having the full show, at least the audio, is a joy and a moment for me.

Comment

• LCRiah
                  Personal Assistant
                  • 19 Sep 2015

I also feel like there isn’t much coming music-wise or anything before christmas because when someone asked her if the paperback was gonna include anything new, she said “it’s more of an appetizer (or something I forgot the word) for what’s coming this christmas”

she worked really hard and released a lot of stuff in 2020 so I don’t blame her for going on a hiatus this year. Plus next year seems like it’s going to be jam packed with a LOT of stuff. She kept on saying things were gonna be “really big” so I’m excited!
                  How bout you...

Comment

• Shaka
                    Legend
                    • 04 Feb 2014

Originally posted by LCRiah
                    Literally I cringed so hard at that that I turned my volume down and missed her answer bc of second hand embarrassment. Like, there were some great questions, but these lambs that were talking over each other and then interrupting Mariah to tell her about their lives? Like GIRL Mariah was telling us so much about what she’s doing and sounded so excited and passionate and y’all gonna interrupt her to talk about your tattoos and your kids….a MESS!! Someone needs to moderate better next time!
                    I agree.
                    But also I can understand them, I would be screaming over everyone
                    I think they were quite chill. I mean The Mariah Carey is talking to them dahling.

Comment

• Shaka
                      Legend
                      • 04 Feb 2014

Originally posted by bm08
                      Not her saying she’s going to the pool to exercise “for you guys”

---

She acknowledged You're So Cold, I'm shook.

---

I can't believe she did a snippet of I Only Wanted! and her TONE!

Comment

• Shaka
                        Legend
                        • 04 Feb 2014

Originally posted by mm2912
                        I don’t think she’s being humbled. She didn’t say that for no reason. They probably don’t have a friendship and she said that because she liked him and felt it wasn’t mutual. Sometimes it happens, but it doesn’t mean he treated her bad
                        I don't know, I don't want to read to much into this.
                        Musically, they're great partners.
                        And Miguel was kinda fangirling over her during their live performances (while Mariah seemed like a lil uncomfortable when he was too close ).
                        Hopefully it's just an expression.

Originally posted by delapuerta
                        I'm excited about her self-producing, the different projects and even not appearing in the album cover. I feel Mariah is a new person and new artist after the book. She's left behind a lot of burden.
                        Hey bae, don't leave us again

And I agree

Comment

• skylynx
                          Superstar
                          • 12 Sep 2009

OMG, WTF she was about to do Where Are You Christmas This Year........but then we're getting a new song momment, i wonder how she's going to release everything....she looks like she's got a lot (potentially individual single releases) coming.

Comment

• Shaka
                            Legend
                            • 04 Feb 2014

Originally posted by Cyclone
                            In the Christmas world they are. But anyway let's just hope that Stefflon Don and Shawni haven't formed a super-group.

Originally posted by stevyy
                            they would sell negative 360 copies, if true. impact.
                            Stop

Originally posted by bm08
                            Some of the projects she mentioned
                            - Rarities 2.0
                            - MC30
                            - 9min song which weaves several eras together
                            - Christmas collab Gospel-esque song
                            - Behind the scenes project of her creative process
                            - Someone’s Ugly Daughter redone
                            - Lee Daniels Movie
                            - Brandy collab
                            - Dev Hynes collab potentially
                            Thanx for the summary.

I didn't see the full Lambily Lounge posted here so:

Sometimes her speaking voice reminds me of 1999-2001.
                            She's using lots of vocal fry. Like A LOT
                            She's in good shape (I already can tell by that IOW snippet) but seems like she was recording and her voice was a lil tired, it gave me that vibe (even that lil whistle exclamation was raspy).

Comment

• Shaka
                              Legend
                              • 04 Feb 2014

Originally posted by LCRiah
                              I also feel like there isn’t much coming music-wise or anything before christmas because when someone asked her if the paperback was gonna include anything new, she said “it’s more of an appetizer (or something I forgot the word) for what’s coming this christmas”

she worked really hard and released a lot of stuff in 2020 so I don’t blame her for going on a hiatus this year. Plus next year seems like it’s going to be jam packed with a LOT of stuff. She kept on saying things were gonna be “really big” so I’m excited!
                              I agree.

But seems like she's working A LOT now in order to have all those things ready by 2022.

We're going to be feed again like 2020

Comment

• skylynx
                                Superstar
                                • 12 Sep 2009

Originally posted by mm2912

if she said "you guys should be really happy for me" then it's not BTS. she wouldnt be proud to work with them unless it's business because of apple wants the ratings. so maybe some group she admires ? I cant think of any group. maybe jonas brothers? lol
                                Music groups still in existence with some form of mainstream name

* BTS
                                * Coldplay
                                * Silk Sonic
                                * Jonas Brothers
                                * Imagine Dragons

And for a throwback

* Boyz II Men
                                * Backstreet Boys
                                * U2

Unless One Direction reforms, BTS is clearly the most mainstream one out there and something I can see Apple would push for. I personally hate their fanbase and their english music is just awful,

Comment

• Cashiado
                                  Personal Assistant
                                  • 21 Aug 2012

Sounds like she’s filming the recording process for a documentary to correspond with the album featuring the songs.
                                  She’s not working with any producers! Just probably jamming with her band. She did say we would get new non-Christmas music this year as well. Maybe we get the film and album, before she hits us with the Christmas onslaught!
                                  Plus, she said she doesn’t care about the album cover or being on it. She’s more into the music. She’s in her zone!
                                  I think she’s gonna deliver some great music this year!
                                  http://marcokircher.com
                                  http://reverbnation.com/marcokircher/songs

My YT Channel!
                                  https://www.youtube.com/user/Cashiado
                                  IG: marco235

Comment

• Shaka
                                    Legend
                                    • 04 Feb 2014

I love Coldplay.

But I don't see it happening.

---

WBT is stil charting on US iTunes inside the Top 60 - for over a week now.

Comment

• Shaka
                                      Legend
                                      • 04 Feb 2014

Originally posted by Cashiado
                                      Plus, she said she doesn’t care about the album cover or being on it. She’s more into the music. She’s in her zone!
                                      I think she’s gonna deliver some great music this year!
                                      That bit made me so happy!
                                      Not that I don't want her on the album cover, but the fact that she doesn't care about that!

Plus I'd love an artsy cover, more symbolic.

Comment

• Shaka
                                        Legend
                                        • 04 Feb 2014

[FIRST TIME ON YOUTUBE] Mariah Carey - Hero/Butterfly Outro live at Rotterdam, October 8th 2003

Comment

• Kaloki
                                          Manager
                                          • 13 Feb 2013

I'm hoping by group Mariah actually means Silk Sonic, although probably very very very unlikely

Quality >>>>> chart numbers please

P.S. There's been a lot of questionable groups mentioned, but swear I will return my lamb card if she goes anywhere Coldplay. I CANNOT STAND THEM. Refuse to believe Mariah likes them either, they are just not her kind of music at all

Last edited by Kaloki; Sat July 24, 2021, 22:04.

Comment

Working...