Originally posted by Shaka
        She looked ridiculously hot here.

Stunning

God the #B era was so much fun, that song is a stone groove classic

Comment

• stevyy
          Site Supporter
          • 14 May 2005

Mariah team has just evolved into being the worst out of any female singer. I mean even someone like Dolly - who I love - gets better promotion than Mariah.

For a woman who sells like 4 million sps of her Xmas catalogue... she sure forgot anything about how to be successful with anything else.
          My Chart

Comment

• stevyy
            Site Supporter
            • 14 May 2005

Originally posted by allygdale

Stunning

God the #B era was so much fun, that song is a stone groove classic
            It's only fitting that #B is now her 20th biggest daily streaming gainer. It's a summer bop.
            My Chart

Comment

• InFamous
              Legend
              • 29 Sep 2016

I dont think its really up to Mariahs "team" to do much with BE remix. Its Lattos song and her label and team are calling the shots there.
              I mean its not as if Mariah is gonna run round promoting someone elses song by herself.
              Billie Eilish claims her second Number 1 single with What Was I Made For? , scoring a last-minute victory over Dua Lipa’s Dance The Night.

Comment

• stevyy
                Site Supporter
                • 14 May 2005

Originally posted by InFamous
                I dont think its really up to Mariahs "team" to do much with BE remix. Its Lattos song and her label and team are calling the shots there.
                I mean its not as if Mariah is gonna run round promoting someone elses song by herself.
                BER is just one example out of many.
                My Chart

Comment

• InFamous
                  Legend
                  • 29 Sep 2016

Originally posted by ChristmasJedi

Yes! That is a rumor, which according to these accounts is more probable than a prediction. And i think it could actually happen tbh.
                  Could we get all the predictions compiled into one post ? ITs hard to keep up with all of them ! Thank you dahling
                  Billie Eilish claims her second Number 1 single with What Was I Made For? , scoring a last-minute victory over Dua Lipa’s Dance The Night.

Comment

• stevyy
                    Site Supporter
                    • 14 May 2005

It is obvious that Mariah will release something this year.
                    My Chart

Comment

• SmartIsNewSexy
                      Legend
                      • 13 Oct 2010

Comment

• stevyy
                        Site Supporter
                        • 14 May 2005

eew... he is literally the most unlikeable tennis player.
                        My Chart

Comment

• InFamous
                          Legend
                          • 29 Sep 2016

Originally posted by stevyy
                          Mariah team has just evolved into being the worst out of any female singer. I mean even someone like Dolly - who I love - gets better promotion than Mariah.

For a woman who sells like 4 million sps of her Xmas catalogue... she sure forgot anything about how to be successful with anything else.
                          Does she even have a "team" though. I mean who are you referring to exactly?

Comment

• stevyy
                            Site Supporter
                            • 14 May 2005

Originally posted by InFamous

Does she even have a "team" though. I mean who are you referring to exactly?
                            label people, management.
                            My Chart

Comment

• Yerac
                              Manager
                              • 26 Jul 2018

Agree, Mariah's team could be possibly the worse team ever out there. I still think they dont have a clue how things work now

Comment

• InFamous
                                Legend
                                • 29 Sep 2016

I thought everyone loved Melissa. Is she not working with Mariah anymore?

Comment

• skylynx
                                  Superstar
                                  • 12 Sep 2009

I don't care who's in her team, I look at the results.

The past few years have been filled with very promising ventures but it never seems as though the promotion and quality of promotion lived up to a stature of a legend legacy artist.

* Book Release (it was never going to be an Obama size seller but outside of the lambs, no one knows about this)
                                  * Rarities (they're very wrong to release this with the Daydream Tour so close to the book release, it didn't have its moment to really shine. These should've been 2 albums promoted with stronger physical and vinyl push).
                                  * AIWFCIY Special 1 and 2 (I would argue the impact of these specials are overated, last year's in particular was like all that budget for that 8 min thing?)
                                  * Fall In Love At Christmas Time (clearly not what the general public wants from her or they barely know it was out)
                                  * Big Energy Remix (they botched the release date and then take the fans on a ride with promises of some supposed 3-prong attack, no BBMA performance and still nothing visual to help it).
                                  * Masterclass (too expensive even for the fans, that Brandy thing went nowhere)

They over-estimate the power of the lambs. They can only buy so much and there's just so few of us around.....and then what are you left with? A forgotten project that I think no-one really refers to much anymore.

All of these moments in a proper marketing push with a level of investment and playlist would be able to break through to the general public conscious.

Out of all the projects this Big Energy Remix is the closest thing she has of breaking through and yet it almost seems as though what she said about wanting that 20th #1 and being a long shot was all based on the first or 2nd week performance.....LOL. Hopefully the non-credit in the US is a wake-up call for her and her team that she has absolutely 0 streaming power. This is what you get for squandering a decade in music....it moves very quickly

Comment

• SmartIsNewSexy
                                    Legend
                                    • 13 Oct 2010

Mariah needs to be held accountable for her career missteps.

blaming her "team" (whom she decidedly hired) is a cop out.

Sorry mariah. The buck stops with you.

Comment

• SmartIsNewSexy
                                      Legend
                                      • 13 Oct 2010

eew... he is literally the most unlikeable tennis player.
                                      O/T
                                      I think he is yummy!

Anyways, ALCARAZ and SWIATEK for French open champion!

Comment

• WEBofDESIRE
                                        Manager
                                        • 06 Oct 2018

Originally posted by ChristmasJedi
                                        This account only posts leaks, not predictions here. Nothing we hadn’t seen already, but it’s another confirmation that MC is coming.

Hope it's legit.

Comment

• Yerac
                                          Manager
                                          • 26 Jul 2018

Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy
                                          Mariah needs to be held accountable for her career missteps.

blaming her "team" (whom she decidedly hired) is a cop out.

Sorry mariah. The buck stops with you.
                                          I think the problem with Mariah's team is that it seems like it is only her beauty team and then Liron.... How can she go somewhere with those people as a team? She needs profesional one!! and of course, she needs to be less stuborn and be willing to change a bit and adapt to 2022 and not 1990 kind of promotion. But of course, she might not want more trouble and she just wants to live her happy life, which is ok... but she could stop releasing projects to leave them die after 1 day, cos it hurts when some of them are really good ( hello Caution album! )

Comment

Working...