• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• loverboy01
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MrDash
    replied
    Let's take some time to relive this moment from 3 years ago at the BBMAs.

Leave a comment:

• Shaka
    replied
    LMAO, why this has so many likes?

Leave a comment:

• chilled
    replied
    I would like to say as well... RIP Dustin L Barnes. I'm always heartbroken when I hear these things.

Leave a comment:

• chilled
    replied
    Well, I can't lie and say I wasn't wishing for a performance from Mariah and Latto, but that's the way it is. I am hoping she's still going to be credited soon, cause that's a Hit, and Mariah has contributed to it. I am positive in thinking Mariah is preparing big things and getting ready to slay! I feel she's focused and enjoying the music and the process of creating and building.

Leave a comment:

• delapuerta
    replied
    Originally posted by Shaka View Post
    Gurls, blaming a prediction account is ridiculous.
    He/she/they didn't have to apologize at all.
    True

Leave a comment:

• Shaka
    replied
    Slaying in the UK like

Leave a comment:

• Shaka
    replied
    Didn't notice that the Remix did its 4th biggest streaming day on the platform (Spotify) since its release! That's dope.

602.652 – 5th day
    465.216 – 13th day
    458.527 – 2nd day
    450.541 – 47th day (TODAY)
    446.474 – 10th day
    Last edited by Shaka; Today, 06:33.

Leave a comment:

• Shaka
    replied
    Originally posted by banksy View Post
    He would be doing all sorts of cartwheels and backflips to know that his fave said something beautiful about him. I hope his friends and family get to see it.
    Sending love to them!

Leave a comment:

• Shaka
    replied
    Gurls, blaming a prediction account is ridiculous.
    He/she/they didn't have to apologize at all.

Leave a comment:

• banksy
    replied
    Originally posted by Shaka View Post
    RIP @ that lamb.
    Mariah is so lovely.
    Some people should learn better from her.
    He would be doing all sorts of cartwheels and backflips to know that his fave said something beautiful about him. I hope his friends and family get to see it.

Leave a comment:

• MrDash
    replied
    Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
    no more posting from Prediction accounts (eg nostradamus....)
    they have lost all credibility!
    Well, he has apologized. It's a prediction account anyway, what more can we expect.

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    Just saw most of the performance, the new mix is amazing. As others have said zero Mariah on there so seems like any push from now is the solo version. Will be interested to see if this new version appears on Spotify or was it just for the performance.
    At least the remix is still doing great in the UK and Australia. And it's definitely rising in the UK!

Leave a comment:

• SmartIsNewSexy
    replied
    no more posting from Prediction accounts (eg nostradamus....)
    they have lost all credibility!

Leave a comment:

• Shaka
    replied
    Basically no impact on US iTunes after the performance (OG #13 - Remix #15).

Let's wait for tomorrow and Tuesday numbers.

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    nm.

Leave a comment:

• Shaka
    replied
    RIP @ that lamb.
    Mariah is so lovely.
    Some people should learn better from her.

Leave a comment:

• mm2912
    replied
    You’re delusional you’re delusional

lol I love this song

Leave a comment:

• MrDash
    replied
    Some of these people here just love to sit on the sidelines and play the cynic, simply waiting for the moment when things are not going right or as expected, just so that they can jump in and say "I told you so / lambs are delusional etc.". And then there is one that always downplays Mariah at every single opportunity, which is getting really laughable and pathetic at this point. Stop trying to point out what's wrong with everything that Mariah does (or does not) all the time cause we're already aware of that. We are not living inside a bubble and we absolutely don't need you to show us the "reality" of the situation.

I'm pretty sure that the same ol' creatures will crawl out again once the next project is announced/released, it's an endless loop in here anyway.

Leave a comment:

• SmartIsNewSexy
    replied
    A lamb passed away.

Leave a comment:

• banksy
    replied
    Originally posted by Sebastian View Post
    So the one who actually made a surprise appearance was Miss Janet Jackson. She introduced Mary J.
    I am so here for Janet having a career revival. It’s long overdue.

Leave a comment:

• banksy
    replied
    Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
    Well hopefully she’s somewhere getting snatched and finishing her own projects.
    It would have been nice to see her, but I agree with this. BE isn’t her song. She absolutely needs to focus on her own stuff.

The remix was a nice moment, and I love the attention she got from it, though.

Leave a comment:

• Shaka
    replied
    DJ Khaled On 'Big Energy' Remix

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    Originally posted by 24fanatic View Post
    Maybe the strategy is to wait 2 more weeks to push the remix?

Harry Styles album will have been out. Kendrick's just came out. It doesn't appear that there will be another big album/single immediately after those releases, so maybe the plan was to strike then?

Or... its promo/push is already over.
    Yall keep moving the goalposts and the time frame. Theres no push coming at this point. If they wanted to push it this was the perfect chance.

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
    I dont understand what Mariah is doing?

Where the hell is she?

ANOTHER missed opportunity...
    Yeah I dont really understand at this point either tbh. At this stage of her career she needs to capitalize on every single opportunity. Unless she just is over the whole thing and just wants to make music when she wants to. Which I guess thats her choice at this point.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X