X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Westen
    Originally posted by YouMakeMeFeel
    Originally posted by Westen
    Kylie just said in her Build interview that she would like to collaborate with Tove
    I will actually die. I can't handle it. Tove is my new love. My second after Kylie. This would be everything
    She's also my second fave, after Madonna
    She's coming for those crowns!
    Kylie Minogue, Garbage, Simply Red, Coldplay, U2, Janet Jackson, Nine Inch Nails, Tove Lo, Blue October, Godsmack

Comment

Re: Tove Lo

Just checked out the Sue Ellen album.Wow! She has great taste in music.

Comment

[youtube:3kwlu0ky]K_D0WguEDYA[/youtube:3kwlu0ky]

Comment

So, I ordered a Tove t-shirt and poster!

#noshame #straightmalehere
          Kylie Minogue, Garbage, Simply Red, Coldplay, U2, Janet Jackson, Nine Inch Nails, Tove Lo, Blue October, Godsmack

Comment

So, I ordered a Tove t-shirt and poster!

#noshame #straightmalehere

Can I see which ones exactly?

Comment

So, Tove was in a band called "Tremblebee" before coming onto the pop scene! I just love her too much. She doesn't know it yet, but she's gonna marry me. Just wait.

Comment

So, Tove was in a band called "Tremblebee" before coming onto the pop scene! I just love her too much. She doesn't know it yet, but she's gonna marry me. Just wait.
                I downloaded all their music, but I haven't listened it yet.

Comment

Re: Tove Lo

That drop the mic was hilarious
                  One life with one dream on repeat

Comment

She's releasing new song with Diplo this week - it's on his EP.

She also confirmed new music is coming out next month and that she is designing single and album cover at the moment!!!

Damn, this lady first snatched Kylie from my faves and wiped the floor with her place among my faves, she snatched Dido's runner up wig and threw it out of window, only Madonna is above her now!

Comment

My god I love her! I'm loving Win Win. Bring on 2019 Tove!!

Comment

So her new album is rumoured to be called "Sunshine Kitty". Her first single is titled "Glad He's Gone".

Comment

What was her "folk" album called?
                          Taylor Swift - Colbie Caillat - Carrie Underwood - Miranda Lambert

Comment

The new album is definitely called Sunshine Kitty and will be out on September 20th.

Comment

She's got a collab with Kylie!!

yeeeeeeEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS

Comment

For tmrw Magazine.

Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

I'd love to fall asleep between her thighs tbh

Comment

Big NME Interview here

https://www.nme.com/tove-lo-intervie...kitty-big-read

Comment

Aaaaw
                                      Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

Anyone seen her live? She's coming to Istanbul on July 5th and tickets are cheap enough, i'm thinking of going.
                                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Working...
                                        X