Tori on Live With Kelly And Micheal
        http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cAM1HWiUDhM

Tori's Performance of "who's loving you" at bet-awards:
        http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rcm2bo9k0Ms
        JUST WOW! That acapella section in Should've Been Us
        Someone Like You - Adele cover by Murtaza: https://bit.ly/2TVZ5F2

Comment

I just recently got into her.
          Her voice really in incredible. Looking forward to hear more mature material from her though
          Welcome to the underworld
          Where the love's at first sight
          The kind that we like
          Under, under, under, underworld

Comment

Tori at the late night show two days ago ;-)
            [youtube:3uffonhr]82A8kDLBltE[/youtube:3uffonhr]

Comment

Originally posted by Colbie
              Tori at the late night show two days ago ;-)
              [youtube:xchjbqzr]82A8kDLBltE[/youtube:xchjbqzr]
              Ugh she makes it look so easy
              Love her so much I hope she tours more I missed out on her debut tour

Comment

Tori will be performing on the MTV Awards, and with a flop worthy lineup performing, she is gonna be both the vocal of the night and the sole reason I watch now!

Not too sure what she's gonna sing tho...however rumors are swirling it's gonna be I Was Made For Loving You feat. Ed Sheeran!

I'll be thrilled for a different song from should've and nobody, and if thats the next single, it could be a top 20 hit!

Comment

I love Tori so much, and she deserves a lot of success!!!

Comment

http://www.mtv.com/news/2254531/tori...vma-rehearsal/
                    Well...
                    Shoulda kept my big mouth shut, cause its just Should've Been Us...she'll still slay and be the best vocal of the night, but I was really hoping for something different, I would have loved a serving of City Dove or California Lovers...I guess hoping for the Ed collab was way too hopeful...

Keep slaying Tori, I you don't, know one else will

Comment

Umm... WOW at Tori's VMA performance. Killed it.

Comment

Like always true queen

Serving us some hot body too she is so perfect

Comment

She had the best vocal performance hands down!

Comment

Hands down best dressed!

Comment

[youtube:ggkinmwh]LnZFKsCMoRg[/youtube:ggkinmwh] :-?
                              Why did they ruin the song? If they wanted a rapper on a song, Expensive should've been released as a new single instead of this mediocre remix, love the original but what were they thinking? :evil:

Comment

I'm seeing Tori with my best friend who has no idea who she is and another friend who is a fan! The concert is in London Oct 16th! So excited! Is anyone else going?
                                Someone Like You - Adele cover by Murtaza: https://bit.ly/2TVZ5F2

Comment

Originally posted by murt94
                                  I'm seeing Tori with my best friend who has no idea who she is and another friend who is a fan! The concert is in London Oct 16th! So excited! Is anyone else going?
                                  UGH Murt I'm so jealous!!!! I almost got to see her back in June but ended up getting the flu out of random going delirious and had to give my tickets away to my friends, and now her new tour is nowhere near me

You have fun and give a report of all the slayage okay?

Comment

She reminds me so much Kelly Clarkson. And that's a good thing. Wish her all the best with her career. I think she makes great music for radio and hopefully she can make it big in some or all international markets.
                                    | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

[youtube:1t4xxrdz]1uoWMO1COuU[/youtube:1t4xxrdz]
                                      This is the sweetest thing ever, I cried reading what actually made this transpire:
                                      Originally posted by Tori Kelly: a down to earth vocal goddess
                                      this is jamal davis. he found out this summer that his heart was failing him & he would need a transplant. the people from the hospital reached out to me & said that Jamal was a fan of my music & he would fall asleep listening to my album every night. they also told me that jamal loved to sing as well. ever since i found out, i've been trying to get to Gainesville, Florida to visit him. i'm so happy it finally worked out. i got to surprise Jamal at the studio (where he was working on his ep) & we did this impromptu version of "city dove" together. praise God that he successfully got a new heart & he's out of the hospital!! seeing that huuuuge smile of his light up the entire room was so incredible. i hope it makes you smile today like it made me

Comment

[youtube:aqe3t80n]8yb6Ec0HWlU[/youtube:aqe3t80n]
                                        Tori Teamed up with Miguel to wow the crowd in a stellar performance! I wish there was the whole thing on youtube

Comment

Live performance of Hollow out of nowhere
                                          [youtube:1yeff5cf]aGEKH6fEn_Y[/youtube:1yeff5cf]
                                          Flawless like always, keep slaying Tori, never change

Comment

Hopefully she'll perform at the Grammys.

Comment

[youtube:3aka372d]Vj-DzQIXWSc[/youtube:3aka372d]

Her performance at Billboard Woman In Music.
                                              Soo Perfect!!

Comment

THE NEW GENERATION'S WHEN YOU BELIEVE IS COMING

Two vocal beasts from today, this needs to smash for the both of their careers!!

Comment

[youtube:3j5qupi9]bXCfYNNffoM[/youtube:3j5qupi9]
                                                  She slayed the US National Anthem

Comment

She never had a bad performance!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X